Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (993696 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=dania30 post=44627 @dania you can send the documents b4 payment, make sure your ducs are complete and use a fast courier service to send if ur application deadline is close, thereafter try to pay the uni assist fee, pay b4 deadline, it will take uni assist 3days to send you a receipt of payment and register it in your uni assist account. Hope this helps
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2016
bosakelvin:
3days
Danke Schon
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BlessedSamson: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good evening house, I have already asked this question but got no response. pls house help me out.
its about 4 weeks since I sent my appeal letter to the embassy.
the info I
gathered from reading through the thread was that it takes about 2 weeks or less for their reply. I wouldn't
like to disturb the embassy by sending more mails.

Am also thinking, is it possible my application has been accepted and has been sent to the foreign
office?.

Reason for rejection was "doubts as regards serious intention to study". I guess I didn't put up a good
interview. although I have appealed and I also attached a letter from the school which they sent to
me when I told them my application was rejected. They also told me to appeal and even sent me a
letter to strengthen the case. But since then, the embassy only told me they have received my appeal
letter and have not heard anything since then.

I sent them another mail, and I think I just got an automated response saying that they will get back to me as soon as they have any update. pls what should I do?. and is it reasonable I think they can still give me my visa.

pls what advice do u give house?..school already resumed April 4.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
bosakelvin:
[quote author=dania30 post=44627
Thanks a lot man!

DawnEden:

Not bad! Thanks 'Eden!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=BlessedSamson post=4463622 firstly, when is ur enrollment deadline? if it is still far, then u are on the clear( probably at the goreigners office) but if ur enrollment deadline is past, then expect the worst, wish u luck as u wait. state ur enrollment deadline then the picture will be clear.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BlessedSamson: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
bosakelvin:
[quote author=BlessedSamson post=4463622 firstly, when is ur enrollment deadline? if it is still far, then u are on the clear( probably at the goreigners office) but if ur enrollment deadline is past, then expect the worst, wish u luck as u wait. state ur enrollment deadline then the picture will be clear.

I don't know my enrollment deadline. but I gave already done some registration from here and even been given a matriculation number and even a school email.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Well, this is my first time of posting here. You guys have been doing great with the questions and answers. I am planning on going for studies in Germany. I have a VPD from uni assist already, and i have already printed out my application form from the university which i will be going to certify at the embassy tomorrow. Please i need tips on how to have a successful interview because i know that will be the next thing after i have been offered a place in my school of choice. Thanks a lot house.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DonFAASHY: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good day all, pls how much do dey pay students per Hour in Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaybmich: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
ucplus:
Well, this is my first time of posting here. You guys have been doing great with the questions and answers. I am planning on going for studies in Germany. I have a VPD from uni assist already, and i have already printed out my application form from the university which i will be going to certify at the embassy tomorrow. Please i need tips on how to have a successful interview because i know that will be the next thing after i have been offered a place in my school of choice. Thanks a lot house.
When you get to the bridge, a means will be deviced. For now, lay much focus on gaining admission.

Warm Regards
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
DonFAASHY:
€7k
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=BlessedSamson post=44640128][/quote] pls check ur admission letter, u must have been given a due date for enrollment or registration in ur admission letter, if not contact ur international office or programme coordinator for further clarification. then you can ascertain if u are clear.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
ucplus:
since u have been sent a vpd it means u have crossed one hurdle the next thing is to hope and pray that you would be admitted, after which u can start thinking about the interview, be that has it may, read through the thread u will get possible German student interview questions.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thanks a lot. One step at a time. I just felt that its good for me to prepare before hand.
jaybmich:

When you get to the bridge, a means will be deviced. For now, lay much focus on gaining admission.

Warm Regards
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
please for those that are on the winter train, always make sure that the course u are applying for is closely related to ur first degree in terms of modules or otherwise, I was refused admission on a number of occasion because of this, thank GOD, imagine being refused admission last year because my bsc in production engineering was not closely related with computational mechanics at uni Erlangen, though I was latter admitted for related programmes last year, just this year I have been admitted to virtually all the programmes I applied for, always endeavour to check if ur admission to your programme is not restricted or better still contact your coordinator for further info.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adesbaba: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
pls any masters in finance/accounting student in d hauz, nid ur help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
DonFAASHY:

Okay u want to start calculating the money now abi? Get ur visa, come and see by urself. Hehehehe..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Painpill: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2016
dolpaz:

Father Lord.. who's this guy? Biko show ya self bro ! You Dan sabi me no be today cheesy
cheesy tongue
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Painpill: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2016
ignorantguru:
Please I have come to beg again. grin
Someone, anyone in Lagos please help me with A2 German books, 6k can go a long way for this German journey. cry
This guy sef grin , I remember you asked same before starting A1 classes, how time flies. But remember how the books are used in class, how u gon manage with someone else's book that's already been scribbled upon? Like my own book na danger zone I dey even use pen for exercises cheesy Just close eye buy the book so frau Gladys can smile.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
bosakelvin:
please for those that are on the winter train, always make sure that the course u are applying for is closely related to ur first degree in terms of modules or otherwise, I was refused admission on a number of occasion because of this, thank GOD, imagine being refused admission last year because my bsc in production engineering was not closely related with computational mechanics at uni Erlangen, though I was latter admitted for related programmes last year, just this year I have been admitted to virtually all the programmes I applied for, always endeavour to check if ur admission to your programme is not restricted or better still contact your coordinator for further info.

Please can you list the courses you applied for and the schools. I read production engineering and am looking for masters programs.. .

I have applied to some already, but I would like to apply to more.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
bosakelvin:
Thanks@ the don just registered with them now,it is relatively cheaper than that offered by deutches studentenwerk in collabo with union..... @dania, you can go ahead with sending the transcript to uni assist irrespective of the fact that it was not addressed to them, same applied to me when I applied to them and it was accepted.
Biko! Make proper enquiries before you make a beehive for any private insurance (they are actually private travel and health insurance because we can't afford the real private health insurance). You will not understand until you fall sick. Make proper enquiries and don't just look at the cheapest because your blocked account money no go cover the cost of health care if those insurance firms deny you. Mawista is manageable but without their own wahala, I have seen Union's services up close, when the bills come, they tend to go into hiding.
However, public insurance is by far the best if you get it, forget the cost.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
ProfSamurai:

Please can you list the courses you applied for and the schools. I read production engineering and am looking for masters programs.. .

I have applied to some already, but I would like to apply to more.
from which university did u graduate, i was admitted to 1. university of jena, optics and photonics2 . university of marburg functional materials. for no2 i applied during the summer and got the admission transfered to winter, application is currently on till august while no1 application is closed. awaiting , university of luebeck biomedical engineering and th koln renewable energy management, both have been forwarded to their respective unis by uni assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Eke40seven:

Biko! Make proper enquiries before you make a beehive for any private insurance (they are actually private travel and health insurance because we can't afford the real private health insurance). You will not understand until you fall sick. Make proper enquiries and don't just look at the cheapest because your blocked account money no go cover the cost of health care if those insurance firms deny you. Mawista is manageable but without their own wahala, I have seen Union's services up close, when the bills come, they tend to go into hiding.
However, public insurance is by far the best if you get it, forget the cost.
THANKS BRO.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
bosakelvin:
from which university did u graduate
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
ProfSamurai:

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
try to check out university of hannover fur lasers and photonics application starts either may or june, for uni marburg a good letter of motivation with a cgpa of at least 2.5 german grade, u would be called for an interview via skpe if ur gp is not high, gpa<1,0- 1,6 ur chances are very good, 1,7- 2,2 ur chances are good , 2,3- 2,8 ur chances are good but >2,8 do not apply. calculations of points fur admission are on uni marburg website fur functional materials. ielts 5,5 or letter from ur skool stating that ur ug was in english.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hallo, please I need to verify before moving on.
Does one get charged for certification at the Consulate in cases where they are at least 2 sets for the same school?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tesland: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
omoomoba:
Hallo, please I need to verify before moving on.
Does one get charged for certification at the Consulate in cases where they are at least 2 sets for the same school?
its free, u will only be charged if dere's a situation where d embassy needs to make copies for u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kunlelikeme: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
My fellow country people..longest time o....make una no vex for me...this Germany person got to learn time management.
I no even sabi many people here again..na new new names i dey see..anyways i hope all those names wey i sabi before don enter?as for u guyz wey want come this coming winter i wish you the best of luck.
If you get admitted into Rhine-Waal Univeristy of applied science,send me a pm...the i can invite you to join our Nigerian facebook page of the university where you can also interact with all of us here already.
So abeg no vex....I am not gonna be able to come here often...just pm me if you have anything to ask,and we communicate via email.
Abeg how do students now go about block account from naija?how about the excahnge rate and has cbn lifted the ban on sending money abroad ?
Greatest Nigerians,I am really sad with the situation back there,no fuel no light....make una no worry...they like it or not we are strong people and we go overcome....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
bosakelvin:
try to check out university of hannover fur lasers and photonics application starts either may or june, for uni marburg a good letter of motivation with a cgpa of at least 2.5 german grade, u would be called for an interview via skpe if ur gp is not high, gpa<1,0- 1,6 ur chances are very good, 1,7- 2,2 ur chances are good , 2,3- 2,8 ur chances are good but >2,8 do not apply. calculations of points fur admission are on uni marburg website fur functional materials. ielts 5,5 or letter from ur skool stating that ur ug was in english.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.