Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: (44235 Views)

Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by jingh(f): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
DopeAngel:
now what is this one saying I hope you are not as bad as your english
but am not as stewpid,clueless,indiscreet,pointless and idiotic like you.
i don't even know what I can say to you because your reasoning...........
mtchew
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Bruteforce1o1: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
wheredemdey:

VGC Bro

Thats VGC not lagos...i know cos i got it too..APC is an elitist party..

let them go to epe..langbasa etc

GEJ till 2019

Lmaoooo. Don't wanna say whats on my mind cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op, we are waiting for when you are ready to tell us how the paper got to your gate.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by johnie: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is a welcome development.

I saw some APC members handing out bills around Ojota/Ketu about a month ago.

Politicians should not take the electorate for granted.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Kingspin(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
xreal:
Good one there.
APC=civilization
72 year of civization you mean. Be joking!
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by slymansun: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
upcrown2512:
Thursday, 11 July 2013 00:00 Editor
SIR: “On April 22, 2011, The
Guardian Newspaper published an
article on page 51 titled “For the
attention of General Buhari” wherein
certain allegations were made
against General Muhammadu
Buhari’s alleged role in the violence
emanating from the elections.
The publication was based on
information which we believed to be
reliable at that time. Since the
publication, however, we now have
reason to believe that certain parts of
the story were not verified to be
correct before the publication.
We assure General Muhammadu
Buhari (rtd) GCFR of our highest
esteem and regret any distress or
embarrassment which the said
publication may have caused him.”

I studied in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
I'm a Christian's. I had moved around Nigeria as country and I see potential in each region.
I observed that since GEJ has assumed office he has divided Nigerian according to religion and ethnic line. Worst thing is that he cannot confront the consequences if it or when boomerang.
are you using ur brain at all. Nigeria since inception has always been a country divided along religious and ethnic lines. To blame Jonathan for that shows you as nothing but an APC warrior.If u are too young to know, go and read about the history of Nigeria. What led to the civil war?
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by KingTom(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
wheredemdey:

VGC Bro

Thats VGC not lagos...i know cos i got it too..APC is an elitist party..

let them go to epe..langbasa etc

GEJ till 2019
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Riclord001(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
icebeatz:

Very very funnnnny.
My neighbour have 2 security men that will reicieve their letters immediately while I dont have any. Get it now?? I am not a cartoonist, neither am I soooo jobless as to make up stories.

lol... u try to reply am...
so, all those wu got d package are supposed to leave it on their gates? shuu?
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by azzy1: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
person where e no get certificates e dey fit right an article?
dnt think you have a W.A.E.C certificate cos if you do, your english won't be as bad as this.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Kingspin(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Prophessor:
APC continues to fool themselves evereveryday sad
a fool at 72.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by bobchigar(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
customized13:
I must admit that the campaign team of APC is stronger than that of PDP, they are trying everything in their power to sell the lies about buhari.

PDP is sleeping.

Dear......... PDP is not sleeping, it is Nigerians that are exposed to the truth. The truth always prevail.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by BonaVIta(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
johnmartus:
That's our new strategies we are doing so to sensitise our people why they should vote our party

Sensitise the people to do what?
Even if Buhari was a qualified candidate, this type of campaign look very childish.

Just remembering SUG campaigns in school.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
biowal:
1. Formation of Organisation of Islamic Countries

OIC was established in 1969 through a Saudi Arabian initiative, following the burning of the Al- Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, which was considered an attack on the Muslim world. The Headquarters of the organisation are in Jeddah. The first meeting of the organization was held in Morocco in 1969.

2. Gen Yakubu Gowon Yakubu Gowon sent a Nigerian delegation as an observer led by Alhaji Abubakar Gumi to the OIC in its first meeting in 1969 in Morocco. Despite opposition. He, Gowon, a Christian from Plateau State took the first step by sending Gumi to represent “Nigeria Muslims”.

3. General Muritala Muhammed to Gen Muhammadu BUHARI Regimes
The administrations of Muritala/Obasanjo, Obasanjo/Yaradua, Shagari/Ekweme and Buhari/Idiagbon refused to sign to Nigeria’s full membership of the OIC despite pressure and intense lobbying from Saudi Arabia. They maintained that Nigeria is a secular state and not an Islamic country.

4. General Ibrahim Babangida
French news agency reported that Nigeria has been admitted into the organization as its 46th member in January 1986. Ebitu Ukiwe from Abia State, then a navy commodore and second in command to the then military President, Ibrahim Babangida, had it rough with that administration when he declared publicly that the decision to join OIC was not discussed at any level of government. Mr. Ukiwe’s denial of the decision reportedly led to his forceful exit from government.

5. General Sani Abacha
Maintained Nigeria’s membership despite calls for withdrawal from various groups including Christian Leaders.

6. Obasanjo/Atiku Abubakar
At the G-8 Islamic countries in Egypt in 2001, Obasanjo identified himself carrying Nigeria as an Islamic country by attending that meeting. His attendance cemented Nigeria’s Status as a member of the OIC and an Islammic State.

7. Yaradua/Jonathan Administration Renewed Nigeria OIC Membership
On April 11, 2012 President Umaru Yaradua renewed Nigeria’s membership the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), the same way IBB registered with the organisation in 1986, the Nigerian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Abdullahi M. Garba Aminchi , quietly visited Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) and signed the new OIC charter on behalf of the Nigerian government.

Although this event was published on OIC’s website the same day and widely reported in other Middle East media, it was not reported in the Nigerian media. The Nigeria Foreign Minister as at then Chief Ojo Maduekwe refused to speak on the matter.

8. Jonathan/Sambo Administration
There have been calls by religious groups and others to withdraw Nigeria’s OIC membership. As at this day, Nigeria remains a full member of the OIC, and the President in its capacity appoints delegates to represent Nigeria in OIC.

ISLAMIC SUMMIT 2013, HELD IN CAIRO
President Ebele Goodluck Jonathan led Nigeria’s delegation to the OIC Islamic Summit in 2013.

Other delegates are…H.E. Dr. Nuruddeen Muhammed Minister of State II for Foreign Affairs, Amb Hassan Tukur (Foreign Affairs Minister), Amb. Abdullah Omaki, Abubakar Sheikh Bunu, Mr. Tijjani Hammanjodu, Mr. Suleiman Sani and Mr. Manir Ibrahim

See the attendance list…

http://www.oic-oci.org/external_web/is/12/en/docs/final/is12_lop_x1_en.pdf

SUMMARY:

General Yakubu Gowon opened the floor by sending Nigeria Delegation as an Observer.

Generals Gowon, Muritala, Obasanjo and Buhari, including President Shagari refused to grant the OIC’s request of making Nigeria a Full Member.

General IBB signed up Nigeria as full member in January 1986.

President Obasanjo attended OIC meeting in 2001 on behalf of Nigeria.

President Yaradua renewed Nigeria’s OIC membership in April 2009 President Goodluck Jonathan had attended OIC’s conferences and meetings on behalf of Nigeria including the Last Cairo Conference in 2013.

WHO WANTS TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA? (If there is anything like that)

Buhari has once again been vindicated.

It pays to be educated, and not just regurgitate falsehoods.

Credit: ‘Tosin Adeoti
Go and sleep stop telling lies
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by DopeAngel(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
customized13:
wicked grin grin
grin grin grin couldn't find a better way to get her off
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by thomasjoe(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
whirlwind7:
What part of Nigeria is this? I don't think it's circulated around the country that much

The answer they gave to the number 1 question is almost an outright lie. The comment he made about his support for sharia, and the effort he is going to make to ensure that it gets implemented across the country is on record, and available on print. It was published on newspaper pages then. Picture extracts of it has been made available on this forum too. I don't want to read the rest of their denials, if they already started the image laundering with lies.

A statement he didn't know would come back to bite him where the sun don't shine.
It's a pity that religion couldn't be divorced from our politics. Yearh. Right .....! But what is wrong with GMB apologising for his past Errors (wrong speeches and actions) and challenging Nigerians to join him ? Why does he keep acting like there was no past fuckup except that he locked corrupt people ( which he has already surronded himself with ) in jail and he introduced War Against indiscipline ? The guys Ego and pride stinks and many southern youths brainwashed with image laundering and the few fuckups of GEJ will never see this ! SMH

GMB is a credible candidate, but I think he's campaign handlers are biting off more than they can chew. Let them face topical issues instead.
What comments GMB made cannot be unmade. What he believes in is a whole lot different from his comments, and his open view about sharia.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
By Babatunde Oyewole
IN 2001 at an Islamic seminar in Kaduna, Buhari was given an opportunity to choose between Nigeria’s secularism and fundamentalist Islam, this is what he said; “I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria”, he then added that; “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country”.Buhari an advocate of sharia was chosen to address that seminar in Kaduna because of his advocacy and he did not disappoint because he is one of the boardroom voices of Sharia.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/#sthash.yNX840kX.dpuf

So if APC denies this,they are nothing but bloody liars
Every other statement is a big fat lie
The same Sharia crusader is now trying to be a proponent of secularism because sharia is now a dirty word all over the world
Put a lipstick on a pig,it does not stop him from being a pig
You can only call him Miss piggy
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by DopeAngel(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
jingh:
but am not as stewpid,clueless,indiscreet,pointless and idiotic like you.
i don't even know what I can say to you because your reasoning...........
mtchew
lol...smh. Wah part of the bush are you from dear
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Adminisher: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
oduastates:
Pdp is dead. They have nothing to sell.

PDP has corruption to sell. The problem is that corruption itself is dying because of low oil prices and inarticulate poor English grammatical defence and illogicality by the Clueless one, Dumbo himself. Most of the PDP supporters will begin to smell the coffee by the first week of February. CHANGE is here.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Desperation everywhere. Where is 2baba? Abeg come sing that your song for me again.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Orikinla(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
icebeatz:
Also attached is q letter signed by osinbajo detaiking how they intend to go about achieving their promises to us. This made go back into the house, read it thoroughly and share it.
Politics nawa lool
[size=18pt]
Pastor Osinbajo is using his long years of experience in Christian evangelism to the social marketing of APC and totally re-branding Presidential Candidate Muhammad Buhari as never seen before by Nigerians, in particular by the ignorant millions who have been deliberately misinformed and mislead by the corrupt and incompetent government of the ruling party of drug barons, illegal oil barons and political contractors who have hijacked the People's Democratic Party (PDP) from the founding fathers, Chief Audu Innocent Ogbeh, who was chairman of PDP from 2001 until January 2005, Dr. Alex Ekwueme and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by jingh(f): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
DopeAngel:
lol...smh. Wah part of the bush are you from dear
otuoke bush, wah part of zoo did you escaped from ?
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by tuncy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
whirlwind7:
What part of Nigeria is this? I don't think it's circulated around the country that much

The answer they gave to the number 1 question is almost an outright lie. The comment he made about his support for sharia, and the effort he is going to make to ensure that it gets implemented across the country is on record, and available on print. It was published on newspaper pages then. Picture extracts of it has been made available on this forum too. I don't want to read the rest of their denials, if they already started the image laundering with lies.

A statement he didn't know would come back to bite him where the sun don't shine.
It's a pity that religion couldn't be divorced from our politics.

GMB is a credible candidate, but I think he's campaign handlers are biting off more than they can chew. Let them face topical issues instead.
What comments GMB made cannot be unmade. What he believes in is a whole lot different from his comments, and his open view about sharia.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you had basic education cos you guys refused to ask basic questions

E.g
1. What paper was it?(Punch, guardians, nations or...)

2. What dat and who was d editor?

3. What is Sharia law? And how does it affect the non-muslim?
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by arsetalks(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
whirlwind7:

It's a pity that religion couldn't be divorced from our politics.

Wow. Did you see or deliberately ignored the part where he said " we will lecture non muslims to know there is nothing they have to fail"?

Why are you people so devilish? You deliberately ignored that part because it will automatically dismiss your lies.

Now go on with abuses instead of defending yourself.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by DopeAngel(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
jingh:
otuoke bush, wah part of zoo did you escaped from ?
not funny# duurrh
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Sylverbox(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Prophessor:
APC continues to fool themselves evereveryday sad
if by now you still think APC is fooling around then you must be delirious. The clamour for change is palpable and I witnessed it firsthand yesterday in Lokoja. People want good governance and not paper talks. Of what use is a PhD when you can't transfer the knowledge(that's if you have it).
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by onatisi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
If this story is true ,then it means apc is only interested in winning lagos state .
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by duni04(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
lekkie073:
there are things u just can't bury, no matter how hard u try.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Babymama1:

The same Sharia crusader is now trying to be a proponent of secularism because sharia is now a dirty word all over the world

[size=18pt]What GMB advocated as a Muslim is that Sharia should be constitutional for all Muslims in Nigeria. And as a Muslim, he is entitled to his creed. And that is what the PDP used to win elections in northern Nigeria in 1999 and lest you forget President Olusegun Obasanjo and his ruling party allowed Sharia in 12 states and even though it was unconstitutional, both the Upper House and Lower House of the National Assembly did nothing against the breach of the Federal Constitution of Nigeria. So, before ignorantly attacking GMB, research and state the facts and not twisted in your tribal bigotry or religious bias.
In Nigeria, Sharia has been instituted as a main body of civil and criminal law in 9 Muslim-majority and in some parts of 3 Muslim-plurality states since 1999, when then-Zamfara State governor Ahmad Rufai Sani began the push for the institution of Sharia at the state level of government.
As of 2012, the following 9 states have instituted Sharia:

Zamfara State (January 27, 2000)
Kano State (June 21, 2000)
Sokoto State
Katsina State
Bauchi State (June 2001)
Borno State
Jigawa State
Kebbi State
Yobe State

the following 3 states have also instituted sharia in some parts with large Muslim populations

Kaduna State
Niger State (May 4, 2000)
Gombe State

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_in_Nigeria
[/size]
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by arsetalks(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Babymama1:

You should never be taken seriously until you provide the full quote. You people are holding on to straws.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by maxdozie(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Does pic aint Complete nah!!...
In P.H... And in RivCas..... Does Fools Came with a paper dat contains a gap fot Acc Name and Number...... OP so u didnt receive it

U can ask any1 In p.h..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) / Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.