Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. (25769 Views)

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2015
In progress

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hello nairalander, the viewers, nigerian and the world at large.
We are here, not only to make money but to help you build a well construct structure. Good materials, normal numbers of material required at right time.
Thorough supervision for the best structure, good and perfect finishing. You can rich us on 08066357743 or email unisociate@ymail.com.
God bless you all.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Construction of six unit 2 bedroom flat in progress.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2015
We are working on the level ,for the first floor slab .

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Construction ,and creation begins with almighty God. By creating heaven ,and build the earth perfectly.
Because, God is with us, and with God. We promise to build ,and give you the best in construction .
We also advice you on what to do, How to do it in order to get the best in construction.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by segcymoor(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2015
lafolabi:
Hello nairalander, the viewers, nigerian and the world at large.
We are here, not only to make money but to help you build a well construct structure. Good materials, normal numbers of material required at right time.
Thorough supervision for the best structure, good and perfect finishing. You can rich us on 08066357743 or email unisociate@ymail.com.
God bless you all.

Bros. Ur work speak for you........u will definitely be busy more than imagine.
Keep up good work!
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by bran1: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Keep up the good work. I noticed that the lintel is only on the door and window frames and not like normal casting where it is done round the entire building.
Is their any advantage doing it the way you did?
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 12:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Concrete slab and beams are coming on it. Is a weast of materials to introduce the lintel round the building when beam and concrete slab is coming on it.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Moor. Thanks for the words of encouragement
I will always give my best
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Moor. Thanks for the words of encouragement .
I will always give my best .
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Aventures(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
lafolabi:
Concrete slab and beams are coming on it. Is a weast of materials to introduce the lintel round the building when beam and concrete slab is coming on it.
That is true a ring lintel beam isn't necessary in a framed structured storey buildings, but very ideal in a bungalows. Though in the early building system whereby storeys building are built without beam but just slabs alone then ring lintel beam is a must (definitely not a structure built in swampy area or where settlement may be uneven) such structure is called load bearing wall structure, in this case the wall (either sandcrete blocks or bricks) must be a very strong and meet structural standard required.
As a matter of fact about 7 yrs ago I supervised a storey building guest house of about 56m x 12 m built with this method on a very very firm ground with a special made block produced almost a year in advance beforvthe commencement of the project
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Engineer, That is very correct .though in a swampy area, we can also Introduce beam after lintel in bungalow. inasmuch columns is introduced from the start..
I prefer my wall plate to rest on concrete beam. Because most blocks are not up to standard requirement..
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Seeing it from the top.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Front view of the construction of six unit of 2 bedroom flat.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2015
This is the back of the building

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
This is the terrace arc and entrance to the main lounge of one of the 2 bedroom flat. The arc will come up later.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Side view of the Super structure.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
we are a construction company with focus and integrity.
We are particularly concerned about the structure stability.
And considered our clients needs.
But never compromise the structure stability .
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by bran1: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please I will be grateful if you can assist me to answer the following question.

1. How many miniflat can one get from a 60*120 size land for building an upstair

2. What will be the estimate for building it.

I know that with your experience of building low cost houses that you will be able to help.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Both the number of miniflat a plot of land can take and the cost.
Depends on the size and measurement contains in the drawing .
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2015
Happy weekend everyone
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2015
Please call me on 2348066357743, 2349090891067.
Email address. Unisociate@ymail.com
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by DiroiD(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Astondejumor:
what is the budget of this project and estimated cost from start to finish

as he has said that cost varies from one location to the other based on many factors such as soil condition of the area, labour, availability of materials which will be affected by cost of haulage due to distance... I can give you estimate based on the location and the soil location but I will need the building plan... you can notify me at (abiridiran@gmail.com) but I will come to give the break down for others to see. thanks
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2015
With building plan, and visit to the site. Is easy to come up with a reasonable estimate. Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by brag3: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
lafolabi:
With building plan, and visit to the site. Is easy to come up with a reasonable estimate. Thanks.

Hello Afolabi. anymore pics on progress? its been a while now.
we need more updates from your beatiful work or art.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
thanks so much sir .
am currently working at OSAPA London.
you can also follow the trend to view our beautiful construction work .two storeys building of 4 unit of 3 bedroom flat attached duplex. thanks
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by smiley001(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
brag3:

Hello Afolabi. anymore pics on progress? its been a while now.
we need more updates from your beatiful work or art.

it's like dis project is on hold kos we avnt seen any recent update but u can also follow him on d thread he said.
I'm in dat class too.
u would learn a lot of things there too, a very big project I must say.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
we have on going sites that we work day by day. we can only bring to you.anyone our clients permitted .
thanks.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by brag3: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks Smiley,
Please can you paste the link to that thread here?

Thank you

smiley001:

it's like dis project is on hold kos we avnt seen any recent update but u can also follow him on d thread he said.
I'm in dat class too.
u would learn a lot of things there too, a very big project I must say.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by smiley001(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
brag3:
Thanks Smiley, Please can you paste the link to that thread here?
Thank you

u welcome sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/2265534/construction-duplex-attached-flats-osapa
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
thanks so much, brag3 and smiley001 for the follow up and friendship attitude.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by smiley001(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
lafolabi:
thanks so much, brag3 and smiley001 for the follow up and friendship attitude.

u welcome sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola / Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos / Primed 800sqm At Cowriecreek Estate(NLNG ESTATE) LEKKI PHASE 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.