Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (44166 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Edo For Abuja, After Obaseki's Campaign (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by duni04(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
The glory of our commonwealth on display undecided

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by timmydavids(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ok, I av seen dem, they are pretty enough
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Simitrendy: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Oyo Ajumobi nii o.... GMB/OSINBAJO2015 CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by olamonsor2: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Is Buhari in Ibadan later today?
no till Tuesday
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by sammyj: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Beautify girls just like Buhari's daughter. Any way its certain APC will retain OYO and the center as in the coming election. Embrace change for the development of Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ok.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by tlops(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
I'm going to vote for one of his daughters!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by obowunmi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
There fighting for their pockets. Foolish Nigerians.

They use the peoples money to school abroad and here are fools trying to romanticize them.

Did they school in Oyo state? What exactly has their father done for the masses?

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
They use our money to train their children abroad while they gave nigerians gun and matchet to kill for them. They spoil education, increase tuition fee so that their trained children can rule over those that cannot afford education. To hell with their children, a time will come when ignorance will turn to violence!! Nigerian wake up

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by seangy4konji: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Damn beautiful honeyzz.

God punish poverty oo. Na person weh work hard go deh chop dis pepper soups.

Some people deh chop better well ooo.
No beta food for lazy man

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wow see pretty ladies. All the beautiful ladies are with APC...#FACT

OmenKa and Donphilopus MUST comment on the ladies grin

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by jaybee08(f): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Beautiful ladies cool
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by obowunmi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:
They use our money to train their children abroad while they give nigerians gun and matchet to kill for them. They spoil education, increase tuition fee so that their trained children can rule over those that cannot afford education. To hell with their children, a time will come when ignorance will turn to violence!! Nigerian wake up

Well said. I can't even believe the comments I'm reading on this foolish thread.

What has their father done for the people of Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by sylve11: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nonsense! these pics clearly shows they are there to ginger their swagga and nothing to give to the masses. Looting large to look good. angry angry cool

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by iyobs7(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol... See how Nigerians dey appreciate politicians children wey dem go only see during this campaign after that one dem go hibernate...

What they are basically doing is securing another 4years of being the governors daughters and nothing more, next thing, na tinted glasses go dey carry them...

Lubbish and allant lonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by CyberWolf: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
See brown roof everywhere grin grin...but that doesn't mean I shouldn't fu***ck this creamy cuties when the opportunity avails itself., cheesy
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by deflover(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
really it was not but the message was the same.....make her look like a common bush girl that was not suppose to have this .....by mere luck they got to power......make them look like a bush family that are suppose to be selling pepper somewhere in otupke right because by their standards they do not fit in into the elites of Nigeria....you are a woman and you all stood by when a fellow woman and lady was mocked and sent hate messages on social media and even mother Tessy did a number on it.....but now you all want to define what playing dirty should be..........i am watching and loving it all.......lets see more dirty games......APC get ready PDP will teach you how to play dirty
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by slap1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
clubone0501:
Park bus
Mourinho?
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Neyo230(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Accord party is waxing stronger each and every day in Oyo state, Ajimobi till may 2015...LADOJA 2015, SAI BUHARI 2015
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by DeCritique(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
See as that guy hold one of the man daughter for n-yash with him left hand!! shocked
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by omenka(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Wow see pretty ladies. All the beautiful ladies are with APC...#FACT

OmenKa and Donphilopus MUST comment on the ladies grin
Bro I'm not even in the mood. That guy called gbtyo or whatever makes me sick to my stomach.

I wonder how a man can live with himself when all he does is spread the gospel of hatred around. How could someone wake up and not think of any productive thing to do in life besides saying how yorubas did this, or Muslims did that, insult an entire tribe and religion knowing fully well how sensitive these things are??

Wish Seun could ban him for life including all his alter-monikers.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by M4gunners: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Iet me just jump and pass.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kenai:
Acccording to what some Oyo peeps are telling me, Ajimobi might lose to the ACCORD candidate.
Is this true?
Can any non-partisan Oyo Nairalander confirm this?
Is Accord that strong a party?
Weird. undecided

Guy, Na true yarn o, Accord party is really soaring in Ibadan, Apc just dey do laulau.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Forwetinnah: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tolexander:
seems we are getting to the season where daughters are used to lure the electorates!

Especially the Ashawo men
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by orinocopulse: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Awwwwww. . they are so pretty. I kind of like that some politicians are using family in their campaigns.

It sort of gives a 'human' face to it all!

Of course I won't vote for you because you have a pretty daughter. . but I think it's nice smiley

Orinoco pulse!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Gbawe: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
shizzle11:
dont be surprised. The same way they started with buharis daughter, telling us she is the most beautiful daughter of a perpetually unelectable, illiterate, loser and cow rearer, then when their picture posting backfires they begin to spew garbage like 'make una leave dis girl naa'.

useless people

These children of pain and anger sha. Do you guys ever take a break from hating something or someone? This is not a topic for your hateful slurs. At least have the decency to try and wait for an appropriate topic to spew the hateful venom that is always dying to come out of your frustrated and vengeful mouth.

@Topic.

Beautiful girls. Ajimobi is blessed and on course to break the Oyo Gubernatorial 'second term curse'. cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nothing Dey for APC in oyo state. Na ACCORD sure pass o. Ladoja all the way.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
Bro I'm not even in the mood. That guy called gbtyo or whatever makes me sick to my stomach.

I wonder how a man can live with himself when all he does is spread the gospel of hatred around. How could someone wake up and not think of any productive thing to do in life besides saying how yorubas did this, or Muslims did that, insult an entire tribe and religion knowing fully well how sensitive these things are??

That shouldn't bother you too much. Most of the apostles of bigotry are ill-exposed, they've been fed with propaganda by their fathers and has failed to appreciate the benefit of unity in diversity. Such people unfortunately are bound to exist with us for a very long time, you find them in every society. We only need to be consistent in our message.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by folafola(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wind of change is blowing and Oyo state is not excluded the wind will blow off Ajimobi away and replace with a better candidate in Ladoja come failbuhari2015
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by ROZZAYY(f): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmmmm oburo obele ife. Dis election will be tough on val day*sobs* anyway God dey. Btw dey look cute.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Gbawe: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:

Bruv, don't let it get to you too much. Most of these guys are wretched losers in real life. They are frustrated and in pain. They must blame someone for their failures and inadequacies rather than look at themselves honestly and brainstorm progressively about how to make themselves better human beings who can win at the game of life. Most of these riff-raffs, as the picture expose thingy revealed, are not fit to lace your shoes and you probably would not even employ them as your houseboy. Best to remember that cheap broadband and mobile browsing now unites successful and happy people with frustrated, koboless and hateful losers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him / Governor Ortom Confirms Attack On His Convoy By Herdsmen. PDP, Reno Omokri React / Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.