Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures (4018 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Babcock University In Pictures / Covenant University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Zikdik(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
We're not the best thing since sliced bread but we're certainly in a better position than what the previous OP suggested... Kudos to him by the way.
Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Zikdik(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2015

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Redoil: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Who are we to trust with all these lies been peddled by our brothers from the south
Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Zikdik(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Redoil:
Who are we to trust with all these lies been peddled by our brothers from the south
Oh please!

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by profjossy2: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bros, abeg dat one na lie..i be EKSU student...i neva see that kind building before...

2 Likes

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Zikdik(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
More

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Zikdik(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
A bit more..

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Zikdik(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
That's all I was able to find. Feel free to add more if you manage to find any on the internet or live pictures, perhaps.
Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Zikdik(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
profjossy2:
Bros, abeg dat one na lie..i be EKSU student...i neva see that kind building before...
Stop trolling.

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by linsa01(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
profjossy2:

Are u sure you are a student there? I can tell you all these buildings and more are in EKSU. If you're actually an eksuite, pm me ur mobile No. I will call you on Monday and we go to those places where these buildings are, snap and post more pictures here again.

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by lolade123: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not too bad, and not good enough. : grin
Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
We need pictures of the inside of the lecture rooms not this

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by ycmdng(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
profjossy2:
Guess U're a pre-degree student or in affiliated campuses. I graduated in 2012 and most of the buildings are not new to me. Long live UNAD EKSU

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Beautiful-GEJ till buhari produce his certificate undecided

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by pesty100(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Elliotwiz1:
We need pictures of the inside of the lecture rooms not this
we even have digitalized boards in some of ou LTs

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
pesty100:
we even have digitalized boards in some of ou LTs
pictures please
Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by profjossy2: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
profjossy2:
Maybe you just gained admission sha, you can't compare yourself with someone that has been in EKSU before you write your Junior Waec...well. confirm from students in Jan Suit in school gate

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: The True State Of Ekiti State University In Pictures by sammieking2017(m): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Where is the senate building, college of medicine, faculty of science, 3000 seater, admin building, the new hostel, management science, main auditorium, main library, ict center, e.t.c these are not even half of what we have in eksu

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Delta State School Of Nursing.warri Is Closing Soon. / What You Need To Do After Jamb Result Is Out [must Read] / WAEC Past Question Solved On - Change Of Subject Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.