Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos (5200 Views)

Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo / Why Do APC Nairalanders Quote Azazi Wrongly? / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by semitunde: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ehen...! Op. So because you support GEJ is why you didn't reply my request for the company policy and other documents you gave others abi?

Buhari till I get all necessary documents scantee gave others. tongue

In short, Buhari until Gej starts saying "We did..." Instead of "we will...".

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by PPAngel(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
meforyou1:
bush man, in less than one month we will trash you terrorism supporting janjawedeans in the polls as we have finished you online

February 14 is the Zombie day.

The day Zombies wake up from their moronic follow follow state or the day the soak the baboon and monkey in blood.

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
semitunde:
Ehen...! Op. So because you support GEJ is why you didn't reply my request for the company policy and other documents you gave others abi?

Buhari till I get all necessary documents scantee gave others. tongue

In short, Buhari until Gej starts saying "We did..." Instead of "we will...".

haaaa lol i never knew you support GMB, anyway i will send it to you just remind me using it as the mail subject.

GEJ till Tinubu edit his cert for buhari
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by omenka(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
PPAngel:

See or hear no evil.

Good to know that you know we can never ever be in the same league.

Shilling monkey tout.
Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, I hope y'all can see this. I've "mailed" whoever it is that receive those "mails" yet no action has been taken and this poster keeps insulting me. I hope you do what is required by Nairaland standing Rules.

Thank you.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by jingh(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akpan107:
e bi like sey d tin pain u...

GEJ till 2019.
re you done with the clueless display inherited from Jonathan ?
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by jingh(f): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
senaro:
don't mind that mugu, yeye boy as u dey eat that food, how I wish Make water wey u drink choke u for trout make I see how u want con, come here dey yarn rubbish. see guy I just dey pity ur life u better wise up make u join d winning team b4 d AIRChange go live u and ur GEJ otuke, because BUHARI , OSIBANJO na ASO VILLA direct comes VAL day.
d guy mumuness no be this earth.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by PPAngel(f): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, I hope y'all can see this. I've "mailed" whoever it is that receive those "mails" yet no action has been taken and this poster keeps insulting me. I hope you do what is required by Nairaland standing Rules.

Thank you.

Shilling monkey tout.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by jingh(f): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
scantee:

as expected.
if you check all my thread on NAIRALAND you should know better i don't make political threads, my most comments here is on oil & gas related matters. so you believe I will have such time to fabricate a lie and type all that? common I don't have such time.

pls don't take it personal is just a reality.
abeg am not easy to be deceived with your story.
try more.
if it truly happens, dat place I highlighted wount be there, you began the post like an average pdp member
so pls continue with your fake news
pls go to D' PLACE tomorrow maybe you will see more

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
TAAAANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
PPAngel:
I am sure it was either Barcanista, Omenka, egift or obiagelli.

Touts
Oga wetin happen na? You normal so? Abi you neva chop?
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by semitunde: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
scantee:

haaaa lol i never knew you support GMB, anyway i will send it to you just remind me using it as the mail subject.

GEJ till Tinubu edit his cert for buhari

I'm PMing you sharperly! grin

Sai Buhari! tongue
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
The op must be a genius. Even without a tape recorder he was able to memorize their discussions verbatim. We need such geniuses in GEJ government.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by tomakint: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
Wow!!! This Op must be a genius to have remembered word for word such a long convo between two friends!!

If I were you, I'd put my brain to much more productive use cos it seems a lot of empty spaces need to be filled in there. I hear someone say "redundance". cheesy

Try harder next time. Perhaps if you had posted this in the jokes section, it would have been FP worthy. cheesy

Hmmmnnn.......

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
I was surprised seeing scantee's post in politics. I know his comfort zone, Oil and gas.

Its funny.

APC guys should not underestimate the age comment made by Fashiola.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Ezemust: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
PPAngel:

Shilling monkey tout.
abeg takam easy.d tin de pain d guy bad bad
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

Na wa o

lol barcanista is my paddy he is not the one babe.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
PPAngel:
I am sure it was either Barcanista, Omenka, egift or obiagelli.

Touts

babe barcanista na my paddy he is not the one, though we have different views about presidoss
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by jboyyy(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
Before you start saying lies from pit of hell read through.

I was driving towards Isolo to see a friend at Iriakari Estate this afternoon, on my way I decided to stop at Delicious Treat aka (DT) to eat because I was very hungry.

while I was looking for where to park in front of DT gate I saw one toyota bus designed with APC campaign posters and a toyota car that has two flags of APC parked in front of the gate, I decided to park my car far from theirs to avoid their problem.

when I entered inside to eat I saw two guys there eating with some APC magazines and few posters on their table, I cross over to sit across them in the next table, we were demacated that we can't see each other while eating.

while they are eating I heared one of them asking the other guy thus:

guy1: sebi u read the thread on NAIRALAND FP about Rochas giving order to destroy pdp campaign posters in Owerri?

Guy2: yaaa is the same thing they did to all the posters Femi and his guys posted in Lagos island because is a pdp area...

Guy1; Nawa oooo this election go hot ooo.

Guy2: See eh the only mistake apc made is giving Buhari presidential ticket (he speaks yoruba along the line which I could not understand) continued......let's be sincere here, if na isibanjo or fashiola de gave the ticket e for make sense die but buhari ah(started speaking yoruba again)......

Guy1; yes oo na through, even this governorship election me self want jimi to win, him from Lagos but Ambode na Ondo man, for our side people there de support Jimi with style' the tin Is just that jimi join pdp, if say him de apc na straight victory.

Guy2: me I still prefer Ambode, he is good too, my only problem is presidential election, many people no go vote buhari forget this campaign thing, everybody de find his own interest, owo..(started speaking yoruba).....for me we better steak with GEJ than Buhari, me no just like buhari ah ah 72+ yrs omo no.

Guy1: is tru shaaaa many of my guys said they can never vote for him, as apc members they want Ambode to win haaaaaaaaa haaaaa I know is for personal interest but for me is jimi make the power change small make others eat na haaaaaaaaaa (both started speaking yoruba) stood up and stated going out while I was still eating.

this shows the apc e- warriors knows the truth but just deceiving themselves.

I know they can't come out here to deny it because they would not want their identity known.

GEJ till 2019+
Bro pls kindly share my latest post.
Appreciate
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
jboyyy:

Bro pls kindly share my latest post.
Appreciate
sorry which post?
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by jboyyy(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
sorry which post?

Kindly view my profile sir... And i actually need ur advice on the question i asked in the post.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2015
jboyyy:

Kindly view my profile sir... And i actually need ur advice on the question i asked in the post.
why not post it @ oil workers thread so u can get enough replies from people.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by jboyyy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
scantee:
why not post it @ oil workers thread so u can get enough replies from people.

Okay bro i will do that now.

Thanks
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by TimothyNkenu: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
scantee:
Before you start saying lies from pit of hell read through.

I was driving towards Isolo to see a friend at Iriakari Estate this afternoon, on my way I decided to stop at Delicious Treat aka (DT) to eat because I was very hungry.

while I was looking for where to park in front of DT gate I saw one toyota bus designed with APC campaign posters and a toyota car that has two flags of APC parked in front of the gate, I decided to park my car far from theirs to avoid their problem.

when I entered inside to eat I saw two guys there eating with some APC magazines and few posters on their table, I cross over to sit across them in the next table, we were demacated that we can't see each other while eating.

while they are eating I heared one of them asking the other guy thus:

guy1: sebi u read the thread on NAIRALAND FP about Rochas giving order to destroy pdp campaign posters in Owerri?

Guy2: yaaa is the same thing they did to all the posters Femi and his guys posted in Lagos island because is a pdp area...

Guy1; Nawa oooo this election go hot ooo.

Guy2: See eh the only mistake apc made is giving Buhari presidential ticket (he speaks yoruba along the line which I could not understand) continued......let's be sincere here, if na isibanjo or fashiola de gave the ticket e for make sense die but buhari ah(started speaking yoruba again)......

Guy1; yes oo na through, even this governorship election me self want jimi to win, him from Lagos but Ambode na Ondo man, for our side people there de support Jimi with style' the tin Is just that jimi join pdp, if say him de apc na straight victory.

Guy2: me I still prefer Ambode, he is good too, my only problem is presidential election, many people no go vote buhari forget this campaign thing, everybody de find his own interest, owo..(started speaking yoruba).....for me we better steak with GEJ than Buhari, me no just like buhari ah ah 72+ yrs omo no.

Guy1: is tru shaaaa many of my guys said they can never vote for him, as apc members they want Ambode to win haaaaaaaaa haaaaa I know is for personal interest but for me is jimi make the power change small make others eat na haaaaaaaaaa (both started speaking yoruba) stood up and stated going out while I was still eating.

this shows the apc e- warriors knows the truth but just deceiving themselves.

I know they can't come out here to deny it because they would not want their identity known.

GEJ till 2019+

Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Government Providing Electricity Automatically Equate to Job Creation? / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.