Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

FRSC Replacement/recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Replacement/recruitment. (17690 Views)

FRSC Recruitment/replacement 2016 / Is There Anything Such As NSCDC Replacement Recruitment? / FRSC Replacement 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by san316(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
A friend just told me someone asked him to bring his documents for FRSC job. The person isn't asking for anything. Please j want to know if FRSC is actually replacing or recruiting graduate cadre now.
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
I'm not sure, i just asked in a style as if i was guessing.
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by Alphonsocapone(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
dem don even start training sef. this GEJ administration is d worst administration nigeria has ever had. imagine, no advert, nothing nothing just solo tinz. e no go better for dia papa

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by poundlander: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
its true bro, they have started the exercise for a couple of weeks now. some hit their various training camp in November, while others went early January. when was this friend of yours asked to bring his documents and where? thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by nnaomaog(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
And the idiot is talkn abtt 2000jobs
Wen he cant even manage the jobs we v. For eg luk @ wot hapend in d immirgation phy exercise. Up til now nutn v bin syd n we al kw d@ dey mst selected/takn pple.

As a president are u saying u can command for a fresh execise n it will b carried out?

Pls mr President we done tire 4 ur mata.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by san316(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
poundlander:
its true bro, they have started the exercise for a couple of weeks now. some hit their various training camp in November, while others went early January. when was this friend of yours asked to bring his documents and where? thanks.
Just two days ago o. he said the person told him he was given a slot and wanted to give it to my friend. I heard about the training but someone said its for non degree positions.
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
san316:
Just two days ago o. he said the person told him he was given a slot and wanted to give it to my friend. I heard about the training but someone said its for non degree positions.

Pls, am interested in uniform Job. I'm a mechanical engr. Graduate. I passed out with 2.1. Pls, if you have such opportunity let me know: 07036352903
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by poundlander: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
san316:
yea some people do have slots, especially senators, ministers and other top echelon of the political class. the on-going training is for both graduate and non-graduate. i learnt that non- graduate are camping in Jos, while graduates are in Enugu, Asaba etc. please confirm from this friend of yours, when he will be going to camp and where. did he receive his letter from Abuja? thanks
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by san316(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
poundlander:

yea some people do have slots, especially senators, ministers and other top echelon of the political class. the on-going training is for both graduate and non-graduate. i learnt that non- graduate are camping in Jos, while graduates are in Enugu, Asaba etc. please confirm from this friend of yours, when he will be going to camp and where. did he receive his letter from Abuja? thanks

He hasn't got the letter yet. he was just asked to bring his CV and docs in abuja. do you think they could invite him to join up with those in training or he may have to wait for another batch? that is if true ioi
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by poundlander: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2015
san316:

He hasn't got the letter yet. he was just asked to bring his CV and docs in abuja. do you think they could invite him to join up with those in training or he may have to wait for another batch? that is if true ioi
a friend of mine was also called up to bring his doc to the Road safety office in Abuja sometimes in December. he was given a letter that he is to report at the camp site in Asaba on the 11th of January. so i guess your friend has to wait for another batch or possibly still meet up with the current batch. keep us updated once your friend got his letter bro.
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by san316(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2015
poundlander:

a friend of mine was also called up to bring his doc to the Road safety office in Abuja sometimes in December. he was given a letter that he is to report at the camp site in Asaba on the 11th of January. so i guess your friend has to wait for another batch or possibly still meet up with the current batch. keep us updated once your friend got his letter bro.
This our country Nä wa oooo. see how people get jobs while those being told to work hard are moving about in the sun. May God help us share. though I won't forgive Moro for my 1k wey he collect oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by johnj7818(m): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2015
I personally got a call like this last week, mine was called immigration replacement . The man told me there is only one slot remaining that he has fixed my name there... To cut the story short, he later asked to send 20000 for registration, at the end we got to they they where scammers. All am trying to say is be careful, this guy's no how to play there games well to the extent that he knows my name and even where I stay..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by san316(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2015
johnj7818:
I personally got a call like this last week, mine was called immigration replacement . The man told me there is only one slot remaining that he has fixed my name there... To cut the story short, he later asked to send 20000 for registration, at the end we got to they they where scammers. All am trying to say is be careful, this guy's no how to play there games well to the extent that he knows my name and even where I stay..

Yeah! I've had a similar case with yours. they almost made me leave my bank job training in Lagos for abuja. though they didn't get too far before I got wind of the scam. I'm only angry about the 200 naira I wasted in calling them.
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by Ahmed0336(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2015
A friend of mine is currently undergoing training in enugu, the replacement was done siliently.
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by akojifred: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
'pls....did anyone have update on federal fire service?
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by JohnmaryEbube: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is dia any form to fill online, or tru man knw man, beside training for pple wt WAEC holders ar going on, my friend and brother is camp right now, tru d slot dat wz given to Governo's wife
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by san316(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2015
JohnmaryEbube:
Is dia any form to fill online, or tru man knw man, beside training for pple wt WAEC holders ar going on, my friend and brother is camp right now, tru d slot dat wz given to Governo's wife
When he submitted his docs, was it immediately that they called him for appointment letter?
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by ajoskele(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Most guys I saw in Ede, Osun state NYSC orientation camp are not graduates. Some are corps members, OND and NCE holders. I don't think there are graduates among them and if they are, I'm sure they used a lesser certificate. You won't believe they were all candidates of politicians and kings.

Chai, people dey suffer oo...come see fine fine boys and gurls dey roll for sand mixed with water..
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by poundlander: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
ajoskele:
Most guys I saw in Ede, Osun state NYSC orientation camp are not graduates. Some are corps members, OND and NCE holders. I don't think there are graduates among them and if they are, I'm sure they used a lesser certificate. You won't believe they were all candidates of politicians and kings.

Chai, people dey suffer oo...come see fine fine boys and gurls dey roll for sand mixed with water..
NYSC or FRSC camp? by the way, learnt they are not allowed to use phone etc. how true is it?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by ajoskele(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
poundlander:

NYSC or FRSC camp? by the way, learnt they are not allowed to use phone etc. how true is it?
FRSC doesn't have a camp, or have you seen one? The FRSC is using the NYSC camp.

Yes, it is very true. Most who were caught with phones were either decamped or warned sternly. I witnessed one.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
yes its true,my friend resigned from our workplace for the job. he is in Enugu presently undergoing the training. the general recruitment is going to be next month (february)
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
yes,dey r not allowed to use fones
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by poundlander: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
@san316, any latest from your friend that went to Abuja? @ajoskele, like how many trainees are in the ede camp? thanks
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by ajoskele(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
poundlander:
@san316, any latest from your friend that went to Abuja? @ajoskele, like how many trainees are in the ede camp? thanks
Sir, dem many oh. They are just like corps members observing orientation. Fully kitted in white polo shirts and shorts. If I say they are over a thousand, I think I'm not far from the truth!
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by poundlander: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
with the population like that in Ede camp alone, couple with other trainees in other camps. how many people will they now recruit in the general one that will be open to all in the coming month (February)? there is God o
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by Peculiarni(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
They are just deceiving us i dont think there will any general recruitment
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by otanice(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
san316:

Yeah! I've had a similar case with yours. they almost made me leave my bank job training in Lagos for abuja. though they didn't get too far before I got wind of the scam. I'm only angry about the 200 naira I wasted in calling them.

I thank God for you, those old men over there that extort money from graduates using Gods name in vain others even claim to be Christian, na God Almighty know how e go take judge them because those hard earned money they collected is without peace of mind.....
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by Bolosiye: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2015
What is de age limit for graduate candidate please? let me kw if i am qualify, most paramilitary peg diers at 35
Re: FRSC Replacement/recruitment. by poundlander: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2015
uncle Bolosiye, the age limit is pegged at 30.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Should I Choose? / Oil & Gas Companies Aptitude Test Questions-ebook / What Do You Think About Jobberman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.