Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (80123 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Moca.

This is such a lovely story. But wait o! Did you spend the night at the park bench alone, out in the open??!!

You said it was getting late...lawd, that is scary, abeg...

She married her guardian angel , so to say. I am usually not very romantic but this thread has the potential to change it.

13 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Dein Deutsch klingt bestimmt voll süß. wink

Evil spambot. shocked

Ich erröte in Verlegenheit kiss kiss kiss

**Yep, it's the most evil thing on Nairaland** cheesy cheesy

carefreewannabe:

She married her guardian angel , so to say. I am usually not very romantic but this thread has the potential to change it.

Awww, Carefree... cheesy cheesy

Yep, she did but she was lucky o! Anyway, Moca's a tough lady though.

Moca: Did you eventually get your money back from the debtor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carefree, no u r talking! cheesy
I will just do that kiss

Efe, it's a park as well as a bus stop for all motors then.

Residential houses r close by.
So it's an open park and no problem sitting, sleeping hanging out there with a date anyway.

I met him again after many calls(dont hv a phone, threw mine away sponteneously)with people's phone at d same park

Honestly I don't know how he looks and I don't wanna be caught unaware so I lay down, covered my head and face with umbrella and was reading one novel yet peeping. I can see people but they can't see my face.
I saw one guy coming and looking around.

I said, if I call out and it's not him, yawaa don gas so I removed d umbrella, did as if I want to stand up and stretch myself, that was when he noticed me and waved.
Meen, that guy was something else. Infact, upon my holiness, I go pursue that one walai cheesy cheesy.
Church no reach this one abeg cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by lilmax(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ileobatojo, Cococandy, where are you? cheesy I saw you. grin Come and join this thread. Share your stories.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ich erröte in Verlegenheit kiss kiss kiss

**Yep, it's the most evil thing on Nairaland** cheesy cheesy

Awww, Carefree... cheesy cheesy

Yep, she did but she was lucky o! Anyway, Moca's a tough lady though.

Moca: Did you eventually get your money back from the debtor?
Of couse yes. Na biz. I hv money at home made d mistake of hoping my debtor will pay as he promised that day if noti would h collected from friends.
And I still hv very far place to go to
From berger to zuba, zuba to my people place. It was very far.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
moca:
Carefree, no u r talking! cheesy
I will just do that kiss

Efe, it's a park as well as a bus stop for all motors then.

Residential houses r close by.
So it's an open park and no problem sitting, sleeping hanging out there with a date anyway.

I met him again after many calls(dont hv a phone, threw mine away sponteneously)with people's phone at d same park

Honestly I don't know how he looks and I don't wanna be caught unaware so I lay down, covered my head and face with umbrella and was reading one novel yet peeping. I can see people but they can't see my face.
I saw one guy coming and looking around.

I said, if I call out and it's not him, yawaa don gas so I removed d umbrella, did as if I want to stand up and stretch myself, that was when he noticed me and waved.
Meen, that guy was something else. Infact, upon my holiness, I go pursue that one walai
cheesy cheesy.
Church no reach this one abeg cheesy

Eh..eh..abeg slow down.

Is this hubby you're talking about? But you didn't know him then to know his name na...or am I missing something?

Re: the bolded...someone is "naughty" sha. cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
I met him during my undergrad days 6yrs ago.
I was just 18 almost 19. More like a little girl.
I didn't know our small friendship then would turn to something else years later. As in I didn't know we would part ways and meet again and everything would happen cheesy

That's the story.
Ok bye
carefreewannabe:
Ileobatojo, Cococandy, where are you? cheesy I saw you. grin Come and join this thread. Share your stories.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce babes, where are you? cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

That...

One...

Is...

A..

Closed...

Book...

But my gosh! I would give all the salted pop-corn in the world to just get a glimpse...a teeny-weeny peek o! True-true... smiley smiley cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:
I am not sure if such a thread already existed but it doesn't really matter?

So how and where did you meet your spouse? How did your encounter develop into a relationship? How long after that did you get married?

How did you know s/he is the right one for you?

See jamb kwesion oh. cheesy

You should open the topic na .
You and efe .

cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:

You and efe .

cheesy

I am not married.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:

You and efe .

cheesy

Lol!

Moi is just a happy spectator enjoying the vantage point view from sitting on the fence... tongue cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am not married.

Carefree..... Oya answer the other part. Where u met etc .. You told crackhaus you were engaged when he was razzling you the other time on one thread like that grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Moi is just a happy spectator enjoying the vantage point view from sitting on the fence... tongue cool

Me too, we be old school. Let's wait for the young Madams tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Wayo woman. cheesy
Let me join you.

Edwife come and share. cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by TV01(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Internet grin!

TV

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:

Carefree..... Oya answer the other part. Where u met etc .. You told crackhaus you were engaged when he was razzling you the other time on one thread like that grin

Engaged? Meeeeeee? Engaged? I never said so. Only by force. Chai shocked

We met at the airport, talked and then decided to spend time together. The first dates were really nice and that's how it all started.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Hazardd(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
moca:
See better thread tongue
Make I Pam here cheesy

On a very baaad day for me. Infact I was cursing everybody as I was trekking t o d bus stop(no tfare).
From dunamis to berger(those that know abj well). I went to sell and then to church(out of schl waiting for service). Somebody was owing me and all my hope was on that money that day.
Na so I carry d small money wey idey my bag eat gnut,hoping that I will collect d money. D man do me ojoro. Went home early. I went back to church and all my friends don waka.
I hv only hundred bucks.
So I begin leggedis am. Meanwhile I hv small problem with my ankle so imagine and it's getting darker.
I dey go dey cry o. Motor will be passing fiam fiam,
I manage reach bustop for berger. Don clean eye and so tired.
Na so one bobo appear from nowhere and said excuse me.
I don't even know if I answered him.
I just went to d park and used my bag as pillow,my headgear as covering and slept off.

I woke up so refreshed and was about to get up when I heard welcome back,u must hv bn very tired to hv slept off like that.
See me see wahala, this guy again.
As if that one no do, it started raining. No sign.(u know abj rain na)
Everybody rushed under d bridge. This guy come help me climb d under.
And he gave me money.(1k) pleaded I collect it.
Transportation to my place skyrocketed Bc of d rain,(250)

Went home and forgot all about him(even though he begged I call him) stumbled on d number he gave me like a wk after and feeling guilty, I called.
That was d beginning of our journey. Few months he proposed and by d end of that yr, we sealed it.

Carefree, how much will u pay me?
your story is not interesting jor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hazardd:

your story is not interesting jor

I disagree.

Do you have a story to tell?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Engaged? Meeeeeee? Engaged? I never said so. Only by force. Chai shocked

We met at the airport, talked and then decided to spend time together. The first dates were really nice and that's how it all started.

Eyah, love wantintin.

Ok, for me, we met in one country like that in Africa.

I was far away from home, rocking my life and small money jejele.

****advertisement, stay tuned *****

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:

Eyah, love wantintin.

Ok, for me, we met in one country like that in Africa.

I was far away from home, rocking my life and small money jejele.

****advertisement, stay tuned *****

I will imagine the rest. I know the story is scandalous, that's why you want to keep it to yourself. tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by elantraceey(f): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
mollytinrox:
Jan 10th, that fateful year.

was hurrying to work from tbs. boarded a keke marwa heading for keffi street, he was in it. I alighted on awolowo road, he did. I crossed to the total filling station side, he did. I let him walk away so I could go my way, and then he stopped and asked why I was stalking him. I told him I was going to work, and it turns out he works in the building next to my office complex.

so I was in this relationship which was apparently heading no where, and I thought he was married. I never did ask him though. one week after the relationship I was in fizzled out, I was so heartbroken my boss asked me to go and sort my self out for 3 days. he saw me when I resumed andd asked why I looked so haggard. I told him I just ended a relationship, and burst into tears. he looked at me with such tenderness, and comforted me. then he said it meant the coast was clear and he could move in. I gave him my evil look and told him I wasn't dating for the next two years.

anyone who knows me knows that my shakara is legendary. he would call me, I would ignore it. he would send me pings and I'll just read and no reply. He deleted my number from his phone and my bbm contact.

anyhow, May 14th that year I said ok, let's do this. He proposed to me July. 16, my birthday and we gott married Dec. 14. Same year! As I type this our daughter is sucking with intensity and kicking her legs in the air.

As to how I knew he was the right man, well, he wasn't like them other men I had dated. He is a positive. pusher. He backs up his motivation with money, advice, and monitoring. He also commands my respect, and didn't actt like seks was. all that mattered. He always put 'us' first, not all these 'me-me' guys we have. His devotion to God is top notch, and his future prospects are aligned with. mine.

sorry for the epistle, but nothing as sweet as marrying the friend you love.

your story soo sweet and i feel like meeting mine already embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I will imagine the rest. I know the story is scandalous, that's why you want to keep it to yourself. tongue

I said stay tuned. Don't rush. Good stories are not supposed to be rushed cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:

I said stay tuned. Don't rush. Good stories are not supposed to be rushed cheesy grin

Ok, I will. I take it as a promise. smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by edwife(f): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:

Wayo woman. cheesy
Let me join you.

grin grin grin apres toi ma jolie....
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Hazardd(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I disagree.

Do you have a story to tell?

whether you like it or not is boring...

I have a lot of stories?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol at d guy who said my story isn't sweet cheesy

Dear, we r not in any competition.

I passed two important message on that story.
The wise ones hv already marked them.
That was d essence,inugo?

Efe and chillisauce, una wayo no get part 2 cheesy tongue.

Abeg TV01, come and finish what u started cheesy
I'm interested kiss

11 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hazardd:

when you like it or not is boring...

I have a lot of stories?

Share your stories instead of being so negative.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by elantraceey(f): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
moca:
See better thread tongue
Make I Pam here cheesy

On a very baaad day for me. Infact I was cursing everybody as I was trekking t o d bus stop(no tfare).
From dunamis to berger(those that know abj well). I went to sell and then to church(out of schl waiting for service). Somebody was owing me and all my hope was on that money that day.
Na so I carry d small money wey idey my bag eat gnut,hoping that I will collect d money. D man do me ojoro. Went home early. I went back to church and all my friends don waka.
I hv only hundred bucks.
So I begin leggedis am. Meanwhile I hv small problem with my ankle so imagine and it's getting darker.
I dey go dey cry o. Motor will be passing fiam fiam,
I manage reach bustop for berger. Don clean eye and so tired.
Na so one bobo appear from nowhere and said excuse me.
I don't even know if I answered him.
I just went to d park and used my bag as pillow,my headgear as covering and slept off.

I woke up so refreshed and was about to get up when I heard welcome back,u must hv bn very tired to hv slept off like that.
See me see wahala, this guy again.
As if that one no do, it started raining. No sign.(u know abj rain na)
Everybody rushed under d bridge. This guy come help me climb d under.
And he gave me money.(1k) pleaded I collect it.
Transportation to my place skyrocketed Bc of d rain,(250)

Went home and forgot all about him(even though he begged I call him) stumbled on d number he gave me like a wk after and feeling guilty, I called.
That was d beginning of our journey. Few months he proposed and by d end of that yr, we sealed it.

Carefree, how much will u pay me?

In just a year?

You people are making marriage look so easy o embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Hazardd(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Share your stories instead of being so negative.
well,
I only share my stories to special ones not youtongue

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? by EfemenaXY: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:

Me too, we be old school. Let's wait for the young Madams tongue cheesy

That is, eh... smiley smiley

Chillisauce:

Wayo woman. cheesy
Let me join you.

Don't blame me. It's the Waffi thing in moi... cool

moca:
Lol at d guy who said my story isn't sweet cheesy

Efe and chillisauce, una wayo no get part 2 cheesy tongue.

We're Warri girls. Na so we dey do am... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.