Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis (28972 Views)

Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / If Someone Insults My Mother, I Will Punch Them- Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by An2elect2(f): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
cold:

Lol..typical Christian. Every verse is subject to your own interpretation. Which of course must be the right one.

I said the truth.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by mustymatic(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Aspireahead:
i think muslim draw more enemies to themselves by attacking perceived critics, or mockers of their faith.
Yesterday in my school, the Muslim Student's Society organised a seminar on campus. The theme of the programme was centered around Biblical and Quranic support for science and western education but the guest speaker was bad mouthing Christianity and terming Jesus 'a bastard' and he not being the son of God, and how the Book of Matthew is fiction. Some students approached him and kindly asked him to focus on the theme of the gathering but he refused. Students didnt allow the programme continue.
Although i am not in support of the student's action, but i could'nt stop wondering what would have happened if the whole ish was the other way round.
People have freedom of speech, if you feel insulted, you either sue them, insult back or keep quiet...you dont kill..especially when your religion is that of 'peace.'
Which school b dat? A Muslim wud neva call Jesus that, He's insane n ignorant

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by mustymatic(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
1stola:
I will do same or worst too...
If u can do that for ur mother, wat do u expect frm those whose Lord or prophets were insulted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by skak(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
PlutoLA:

It almost amuses me when you Muslims hold on to this Islam is a religion of peace phrase,when there are several points of reference that contradicts this axiom undecided

Go n die with ur so called points reference. if u can judge a whole region by the action of minority less than 1% then I'm saying to you sorry. Prejudice die hard.

But if I can react to you in the same manner then I will say ur religion is the most violent one because Adolf Hitler was a cristian, born and raised by cristian and he died a christian and he did more distraction than Osama.

So hang yourself in shame, Islam is a religious of peace and nothing but peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by muktarmtt(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
peteregwu:

pope is not a christian and was never a christian, he is beginning to show his true colour. he knows what you quoted in math 5:39 but he just want to give his followers another gospel.
so now pop is not a christian cos he didn't sport mocking of Muslim prophet hypocrisy of the highest oder Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by newacca: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
DickDastardly:

Pharisees like u will always call him out!
He spoke in parable.
He is only saying that respect is reciprocal.
Dont read too much meaning into his direct sentence, rather seek wisdom in it.
smiley
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by PlutoLA(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
skak:

Go n die with ur so called points reference. if u can judge a whole region by the action of minority less than 1% then I'm saying to you sorry. Prejudice die hard.

But if I can react to you in the same manner then I will say ur religion is the most violent one because Adolf Hitler was a cristian, born and raised by cristian and he died a christian and he did more distraction than Osama.

So hang yourself in shame, Islam is a religious of peace and nothing but peace.

Lol,quite feisty,aren't you? Adolf Hilter might have been a Christian,but the difference is that he never committed any of his crimes in the name of Jesus or God,as opposed to the many terrorist groups out there who kill in the name of Muhammad and God!
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by ezelous: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
DDeliverer:
That is to say, if I insult you, you'll probably break my head..
And if I slap you, you'll probably kill me..

Matt5:39..But I say unto you, that ye resist not eveil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also..

The jesus I know preached peace...but his followers, I don't understand them..
Too bad you don't understand the concept of pragmatics!
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by UnimkeAk(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
alaoeri:
Nice one pope, Jeisu Charlie are mocking muslims & their prophet & whenever muslims react, they are called terrorist why don't you ppl leave muslims & their religion alone? For saying this, guess the pope won't be welcome with open hands whenever he visits France, height of hypocrisy of some Ppl mstcheeeeew.

Tell muslims to leave us infidels/Kauffurs alone.

Charlie hebdo also made mockery of christians, jews, religions and organizations.
"He even has a cartoon of God , Jesus and the holyspirit having gay sex.. Pope benedict instructing Bishops hw to molest young guys, a jew with an Uzi(isreali weapon) killing a palestinian and saying die goliath"
Did any of the above bodies reply with violence? NO.
When someone ridicules u with a Pen , u don't reply with guns. U do dt wif a pen.
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by sanmibukunmi: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
alaoeri:

If xtians are OK with ppl mocking their religion those that means everybody should be OK with ppl mocking their believes? An incident happened in same magazine company whereby a staff mocked the jews, they called it antisemism & the staff was sacked, i guess that is again hypocrisy of freedom of speech. You know Muslims & they way they regard their prophets with high esteem then why do the westerners intentionally mock them to trigger their anger & yet call them terrorists?
No bro tell me smtin does it make sense dt an innocent police man had to be killed cos of what charlie who is an Aiethist did
Does it make sense dt ppl in Niger should be burnt alive in dier churches cos of what D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't even know abt
Does it make sense dt my life should be in danger just because some lousy Journalist in denmark drew a pic of Mohammed
Cmon d best the aggrieved muslims could have done is sew charlie and his agency might have been banned or fined that is what civilised ppl do.....this same charlie has been sued over 14 times by catholic for drawing jesus's image but nobody tried to kill him....we know it could be annoying but as humans we have a common weapon which is to ignore him....if we do dt, his mags will be irrelevant.now d activities of some extremists have made the magzine the most sought after in Europe....
Now tell me who has won

1 Like

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
wordcat:
Though the Angels have been sleeping with daughters of men but Joseph been suffering from poverty lacks absolute control over his wife and as such his wife, Mary the mother of Jesus committed an adultery with Angel Gabriel.

The Pope knows this but refused to tell it to his church members. Hope I will not receive a blow from the pope tonight?
Big Fooooooooooool
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by tete7000(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Comprehension is some people's problem. How is I will punch my aide turn to Pope says he will punch anyone .
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by dasrackhor(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jst suarez d person..Lobatan
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by dasrackhor(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
wordcat:
Though the Angels have been sleeping with daughters of men but Joseph been suffering from poverty lacks absolute control over his wife and as such his wife, Mary the mother of Jesus committed an adultery with Angel Gabriel.

The Pope knows this but refused to tell it to his church members. Hope I will not receive a blow from the pope tonight?
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by dasrackhor(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
wordcat:

Ode....Na small joke dey cause religion unrest oooo...Jst thank God say Xtains r peace loving n non rioter unlike oda peepz.....
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by digitsolution: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
I doubt he will say that. Probably a misinterpretation of what he meant......

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by oooooohh: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
peteregwu:

pope is not a christian and was never a christian, he is beginning to show his true colour. he knows what you quoted in math 5:39 but he just want to give his followers another gospel.
i dont see anything wrong with what he has said to warrant this insult, allow God to choose his followers and pls dnt tells us abt who is real and who is not real, leave that to God, and try to establish a better relationship wit God, den i bet u will undastnd that criticism was neva a part in the teachings of JESUS while on earth.
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by deebrain(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
DDeliverer:
That is to say, if I insult you, you'll probably break my head..
And if I slap you, you'll probably kill me..

Matt5:39..But I say unto you, that ye resist not eveil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also..

The jesus I know preached peace...but his followers, I don't understand them..

I understand you as a hypocrite
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by ocelot2006(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yes he meant it. And I will do EXACTLY the same thing.
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by reezee: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Aspireahead:

abobi..i am not here to argue with you, and i wont. He called Jesus a bastard...he even said an angel slept with Mary and so forth. We were all looking forward to the programme as that of last year was very interesting. So dude, he did call Him a bastard.
Then he's not a muslim cos a good muslim will never abuse any prophet of God which we beleive jesus is

1 Like

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by 9jaBloke: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
edgyslim:

The most intelligent post av read this month.

Thanks bruv. Good head u got

1 Like

Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by wordcat(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oguguah:

May God forgive you, for you lack wisdom

He has a lot of job already so no need wasting his time on forgiving me. His followers are been haunted down in Niger for a minor thing done in Paris, he need to go there and help them before things runs out hand.
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by wordcat(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Zohan:

Big Fooooooooooool

Definitely your god is a big fool for watching children dying helplessly.

Never knew that you will be bold enough to say the truth. Thanks for saying the truth anyway.
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by omostar: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Aspireahead:

abobi..i am not here to argue with you, and i wont. He called Jesus a bastard...he even said an angel slept with Mary and so forth. We were all looking forward to the programme as that of last year was very interesting. So dude, he did call Him a bastard.

I absolutely disagree the lecturer is a muslim. NO MUSLIM WILL EVER, AND i REPEAT, EVER INSULT ANY PROPHET OR MESSENGER OF GOD. Believing and respecting all the prophets is one of the basic articles of the islamic faith known even by primary school students. If a person claims to be a muslim and then insults a prophet,then just know he is a hypocrite working to discredit islam from within.
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by sanerugwei: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
SalC:
I never wanted to comment on this thread till I read the bold grin grin grin grin

Na so una go dey form over sabi grin grin

It has been corrected...thanks for pointing that out. It should read ...Even when a Roman soldier's ear was cut off by Peter..
Was typing fast so it got mumbled up...
Thanks prof...
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by talima(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bro, thats where go it all wrong. Christianity is not a religion so will not sieze. Christianity is a way of life. Follow Jesus pattern and that life of christ will not go obsolete. Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever. If ur yet to accept Jesus, please be fast abt it noe there is still time. Jesus is the way, the truth and life. Except Him there is no other way.
EvilBrain1:
Pope Francis is using the wifebeater's defence (she provoked me!) to support mass murdering islamist fanatics. Personally, I'm not surprised since he and the islamists are selling different flavours of the same poisonous drink. They know what they are preaching is bullshit which is why they dont want it criticized. When the Catholic church still had political power, they were murdering people everyday just like the muslims are now. They havent changed at all, theyre just better at hiding it nowadays. But once in a while, the mask slips and you can see the rotten face beneath.

Dont worry, humanity will eventually eradicate christianity along with islam and all the other violent religions. Its just a matter of time.
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by Eljay24(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Badt Guy Pope
grin
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by Boomark(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
DickDastardly:

Your type in islam make up isis, alshabab, bokoharam etal
Always annoyingly senseless.
Go to hell! cool

those who believe nonsense because they are catholics are giving you likes and your head dey swell.

Catholics(haibe) should go and tell boko haram/Muslim community that their pope didn't mean what he said. Pope punch cos of a woman, boko/some Muslim kill because of a man(they too have stated their limit). Chickens of the same feather encouraging one another.
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by PearlyJay(f): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
wordcat:

Continue in your blasphemy! Never wake up from your dark valley of blindness. Mary the mother of Jesus will reign with Christ Her beloved Son for all eternity and no mortal can stop that
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by wordcat(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2015
PearlyJay:
Continue in your blasphemy! Never wake up from your dark valley of blindness. Mary the mother of Jesus will reign with Christ Her beloved Son for all eternity and no mortal can stop that

Delusion at its peak!
Re: I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis by kemmary: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2015
the pope said he should expect a punch.....he didnt say I WILL PUNCH him. na wa for media oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / 2020 RCCG Virtual Crossover Service To Year 2021 Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.