Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! (2162 Views)

Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys / Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
StormRex who's the PentHauze Records First Lady ( Phyno's Record Label ) and also the most Powerful Female Artiste from Eastern Nigeria has recorded a song yesterday with Olamide Baddo at his Music studio. Olamide and StormRex broke the news on their instagram pages yesterday. And music fans are already goin gaga about the collabo. The song will drop maybe by next week.

Me i can't wait oo cos when the Queen of The East ( StormRex ) collaborates with the King of The West ( Olamide ) it sure gonna be a BANGER!!!!

Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by tammyboy1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Patiently waiting,igbo vs yoruba
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
tammyboy1:
Patiently waiting,igbo vs yoruba
Yes oo
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Anticipate
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
anticipate
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by pojophilius(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who is storex?
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by twerkjack: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
pojophilius:
Who is storex?
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin ;DUR NAIVETY IS SOOOOOO FUNNY
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
pojophilius:
Who is storex?
Are u living under a rock? lol. She's the ADA NDI IGBO, the BIGGEST FEMALE SINGER from the East. PentHauze Record First Lady. Google her, abi u no dey watch SOUNDCITY? Her name is StormRex not Storex lol.

1 Like

Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
twerkjack:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin ;DUR NAIVETY IS SOOOOOO FUNNY
lol leave am, him dey jonze.
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by princessaafrica(f): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
jiggaz:
Are u living under a rock? lol. She's the ADA NDI IGBO, the BIGGEST FEMALE SINGER from the East. PentHauze Record First Lady. Google her, abi u no dey watch SOUNDCITY? Her name is StormRex not Storex lol.
.....truth be told? I luv ur sense of xplaination(I'm not crushing oh)
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
princessaafrica:
.....truth be told? I luv ur sense of xplaination(I'm not crushing oh)
OK no wahala lool.
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2015
StormRex a.k.a The Queen Of The East!!! The girl with the golden voice.
For those who haven't listened to her songs.... Go google these songs by her online .......

1) Blessing ( it has video too, shot by Clarence Peters)

2) Nwa Nee ft Phyno

3) American Boy ft Meaku ( the video was shot in Los Angeles )

4)Kerenke

5) Kerenke Remix ft Timaya

6) I Like Am

7) Enugu ft Flavour

cool Weather ft Iyanya

And so much more etc......
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by pojophilius(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tz obvious I'm living under d rock cuz I neva heard all these songs ooo...chai,,thunder fire startime
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
pojophilius:
Tz obvious I'm living under d rock cuz I neva heard all these songs ooo...chai,,thunder fire startime
lol oya go and buy GOTV.
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by pojophilius(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don subscribe for a year on startimes na embarassed
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
pojophilius:
I don subscribe for a year on startimes na embarassed
eiyaa sorry oo.
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2015
StormRex = Queen of the East...... Olamide = King of the West...... When these two royalties in the music industry comes together for a collabo, na TSUNAMI be the outcome!!!!

Watch out for StormRex - The Next Big Thing in the music Industry!!! Phyno & PentHauze is leaving no stone unturned to see her on the world stage!!!!

ANTICIPATE. ANTICIPATE. ANTICIPATE!!!!!
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Anticipate
Re: Stormrex Collaborates With Olamide Baddo!!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2015
The matter

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Most Bootlicious Women Of 2015 / Download Oritse Femi - Redi Dance By Oritse Femi Video / 18+ PHOTOS: JSS 3 Girl, Helen Takin Terrible Ph0t0s Inside The Lodging Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.