Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (42329 Views)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Igbo leaders’ delegation led by Chief Austine Nkeze in Obasanjo’s home on Friday to identify with him and seek his direction regarding February general elections.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-igbo-leaders/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by AutosBay(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obasanjo the man loved by all, at least he brought MTN to Nigeria so I heard.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obasanjo would tell them that Jonathan is useless.

PDP say the man is irrelevant yet they throng to his house everyday to beg

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by DRPYGRU: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
grin grin grin

I wish them Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
another frontpage material warming up....

lalasticlala and frontpage.....na one go tire for the other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Baba himself!

I hereby coronate you.

Eze gburugburu 1 of Nigerian politics lipsrsealed

I hope I got the spelling

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
That guy in raban shade

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
How does this picture produce buhari's certificate? undecided

27 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by otbliz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Blaqsmith:
another frontpage material warming up....

lalasticlala and frontpage.....na one go tire for the other

How to be FTC on a NL front page topic;
Its simple, just Keep tabs on lalasticala's topics

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by reborn1: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ebora Owu

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by owobokiri(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Rent a crowd. . , anything to be in the news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by lurther: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obasanjo doing everything possible to show that he is the real Darling Bride of the APC and PDP party.
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Alphaoscar: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
YOU WILL NOW UNDERSTAND OBJ BETTER...

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support Buhari."

. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria--"

Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan should Forget Second Term----"

Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"

Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult connotation

Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn of Nigeria........"

Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular candidate----"

Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians. Now its time to say goodbye---"

Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny because prayers alone can't change anything without good. leadership....."

Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."

Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.

85 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
it doesn't make any difference

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by olu77(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
His next book title should be "The act of kingmaking and godfatherism''

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by englishmart(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
they said he brought Gsm phones to nigeria.
That's a great achievement innit?

Just wondering, wouldn't we have gotten phone if he wasn't our president then?

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by PerfumeRepublik: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba himself!

I hereby coronate you.

Eze gburugburu 1 of Nigerian politics lipsrsealed

I hope I got the spelling

Odiro Possible at all . It is earned .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
otbliz:

How to be FTC on a NL front page topic;
Its simple, just Keep tabs on lalasticala's topics

very easy and stress free....one doesnt even need the NL APP anymore....

lalasticala,more strength o.
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by ketiy77: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Shyyyte, which one is Obasanjo, can someone help point him out. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Why do some folks keep making this man feel too relevant. undecided undecided undecided

Please how many votes does Obasanjo have?

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-igbo-leaders/

Over fed Igbo business men not Igbo leaders.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Samchelsea(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
All this irrelevant pot-bellied men should go and sit jaree as if without Obasanjo Nigeria can't move forward. Must they visit him?
Just ridiculing the Igbo nation because of their selfish and personal Interest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by traware(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Blaqsmith:

very easy and stress free....one doesnt even need the NL APP anymore....

lalasticala,more strength o.
More strength you say?Me thinks the guy has turned Nairaland into a big hot mess."Obj in suit," "Obj smiling with a pidgeon," "Obj scratching his bom bom" and threads like these usually,if not always get to the homepage nowadays....garbage "journalism" really.Seun Osewa seems to be in a very deep sleep just like 'Goldilocks'.His business is slowly and surely turning into sh.it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by scribble: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
why is that igbo guy standing right next to him looking him in the face like "slow down. I thought I was ugly, but this nigga takes the cake."

Get your cakes from cookie jar kiss

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Macelliot(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
traware:
More strength you say?Me thinks the guy has turned Nairaland into a big hot mess."Obj in suit," "Obj smiling with a pidgeon," "Obj scratching his bom bom"....garbage "journalism".Seun Osewa is in a very deep sleep just like 'Goldilocks'
when did he post something like "OBJ ins suit" "OBJ smiling with a pidgeon" "OBJ scratching his bom bom" before

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by scribble: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
All that mess Oyenuga Lanre Paul told you is beans and dodo @ Alphaoscar

Look let me tell you if you want to stop ethnic war or whatever wey una dey fear or suspect

then let the Niger Delta have their damn two terms....haba

You guys have been there 8 times and for more than 3/4 the shelf life of this country

The military being in the Presidency should have retired with Obasanjo

The North need to sit this one out because it is a slap on the face of the poor minority group that made your elite people multi billionaires who in return enslaved the poor and turned them into suicide bombing zombies tarnishing our image internationally.

Hence why Jonathan buying the equipment and funding the former freedom fighter to fight ...perceived injustice...who was unjust to Boko Haram??

Tompolo and Asari Dokubo emerged and rose because they gave a marginalized poor a voice against their foreign oppressors

The fact that Boko Haram is not blowing people like Buhari and Babangida up is proof that they are being sponsored by the Northerners

I mean is it Jonathan that cannot speak Hausa or quote Surah verses that is funding them

This country makes me sick sometimes....the Niger Delta need our collective support

We all have to rise against those Northern elements that wont be REASONABLE and let the goose that laid the golden egg have a fair shot to turn things around

Jonathan is working. Only Boko Haram would not let people see

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Blaqsmith:

when did he post something like "OBJ ins suit" "OBJ smiling with a pidgeon" "OBJ scratching his bom bom" before
Nairaland.kom/obj-scratching-his-bom-bom
Nairaland.fom/obj-posing-on-fowl
Nairaland.gum/obj-inside-suitcase

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by traware(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Blaqsmith:

Just go through the list of his threads.Too many of the topics he generates are just too damn simplistic and childish but they usually get to the homepage.Nairaland is slowly turning into the dreadful Linda Ikeji blog

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign / Nigeria President Will No Longer Travel Abroad For Medicals – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.