Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP (9870 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / PDP Members In Beeri Defect To APC In Rivers State, Tear Their Membership Card / APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by lalasticlala(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
At a rally held to receive the defectors at Saint Mary Primary school ground in Orlu town, the chairman of the PDP in the state, Mr Nnamdi Anyahie and other stalwarts of the party said the development was an indicator that “Imo State is predominantly a PDP state”.

They believe the defection would also boost the morale of the party in winning elections at all levels in the state come February.

Mr Anyahie maintained that the PDP in the state had put all strategies in place to claim the Governorship seat in the state in the coming elections.

“That is the main reason why members of other parties are identifying with the PDP,” he said.

The incumbent Governor of the state, Rochas Okorocha, is a member of the All Progressives Congress but was elected on the platform of the APGA. He had already started a statewide campaign to seek indigenes support in the governorship election.

He defected to the APC in 2013 along with some other governors that were members of the Peoples Democratic Party.

At a campaign rally on Saturday Governor Okorocha maintained that he remained a candidate to beat in the governorship election that will hold in February, as his good record of performance in the last three and a half years remained a landmark achievement in the history of governance in the state.

He promised that if elected into office for the second time, apart from consolidating the existing programmes, he would provide more industries, factories and job opportunities for the people of the state.

At a campaign rally held in Mbieri in Mbaitoli Local Government Area, the Governor rolled out his agenda for his second term in office if elected.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/17/at-least-5000-apga-members-in-imo-defect-to-pdp/

2 Likes

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Randerl: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Congrats, The Neglected Joining The Losers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by EdCure: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Personal interests pursued.
The difference between PDP and APGA is just in the names.

The torn umbrella and the dead co'ck are sure to be swept by the broom of change.

24 Likes

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
What can I say??...Defection is a major feature of Nigerian politics, So I'm not surprised.
They will soon re-defect to APC maybe. It's a normal thing.

5 Likes

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
they have finally come to their senses

9 Likes

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SkinnyDude(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
o
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SkinnyDude(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oho!
Japhet04:
see them

1 Like

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
see them
cheesy grin
Until a law is enacted by Seun, SB remain legal and binding by the law.

3 Likes

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by bruno419(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Good luck everywhere grin

Failbuhari 2015

18 Likes

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
o
You see....even you were booking. angry
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Prophessor(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
pls someone help me tell the other parties that they should quickly defect to either PDP or APC

no offence but with all due respect #ona no get hope
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SkinnyDude(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You see....even you were booking. angry
that's whatsup. hustling for FP
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
that's whatsup. hustling for FP
Hehehehehehehehehe...We're both guilty then. grin
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Prophessor(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

cheesy grin
what would nairaland be without space booking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SkinnyDude(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

cheesy grin
seun has already censored the word "S.BAN"
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by olu77(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lala, how far nau? Abeg dey always flash me before you post any new topic. I like fp gan and I know you have the master key to fp room. Thank u
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Alphaoscar: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
The population of the crowd at the rally are not even up to 5000 and they want us to believe this trash.

Trust anything PDP at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by thinkdip(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kenneth Kenyson
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has
ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which
corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery
and several ills of society held sway. But at a very
close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi
Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under
PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor
under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2
years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4
years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years
Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years
as the Speaker, House of Representatives under
PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years
Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years
FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11.
And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the
APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years
as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer
that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the
people who created and perpetuated the 16
disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the
change coming from? Are they now saints because
they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those
seeking power by FORCE #ASSOCIATION_OF_ PAST_
CRIMINALS (APC

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Prophessor:
what would nairaland be without space booking
My brother help me ask... cheesy
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
seun has already censored the word "S.BAN"
Hehehehehehehe...
But the act it self is uncensored.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Prophessor(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My brother help me ask... cheesy
smiley
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by jmoore(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
EdCure:

The torn umbrella and the dead co'ck are sure to be swept by the broom of change.

Broom of change indeed.
There is no difference between APC and PDP. It is all about personal interests.

3 Likes

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Skako(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
They just want to collect their shares from N21b and vote for buhari
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by citizenY(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
EdCure:

Exactly, in a football team outside right moves to outside left position, not be the same team dem dey??

PDP /umbrella dey take chicken/ APGA....pepper soup under canopy
...notin spoil ke!!!!!

1 Like

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by sammyyoung2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Big lie.......we impolite endorses Buhari
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Jamaticulus(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmn...
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Jamaticulus(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmn...defection my foot
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by tundeayo2020: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
i juxt dey enjoy dis presidential race.... Apc pdp apga anpp ppp adp etc
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Macelliot(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Political prostitutes

1 Like

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by san316(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2015
era of defection. hope they don't defecate.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by seunoni34(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2015
Awon lo koba ara won.
Shai buhari!!

1 Like

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Mayour11(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2015
The progressives will start calling them names now, since they did not defect to APC. Nigeria will be great

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Sanwo-olu Won’t Probe Ambode’s Government / Delta State South South Nigeria Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Pictures / Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.