Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland (2191 Views)

Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by yuio33: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2015

Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by thinkdip(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kenneth Kenyson
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has
ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which
corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery
and several ills of society held sway. But at a very
close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi
Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under
PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor
under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2
years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4
years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years
Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years
as the Speaker, House of Representatives under
PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years
Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years
FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11.
And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the
APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years
as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer
that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the
people who created and perpetuated the 16
disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the
change coming from? Are they now saints because
they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those
seeking power by FORCE #ASSOCIATION_OF_ PAST_
CRIMINALS (APC

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by sayemma: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nigerians will decide ur blackmail is too cheap

Said buhari

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by RedArrow: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
In as much as I believe in the project called Nigeria, the foundation is faulty.

The amalgamation was a fraud...the major reason we are finding it difficult to live together peacefully. Everybody is suspicion of the other tribe.

I guess we shld call for a referendum to determine if we want to continue living together or not. This important issue was avoided @ the national confab.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by docsholz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
RedArrow:
In as much as I believe in the project called Nigeria, the foundation is faulty.

The amalgamation was a fraud...the major reason we are finding it difficult to live together peacefully. Everybody is suspicion of the other tribe.

I guess we shld call for a referendum to determine if we want to continue living together or not. This important issue was avoided @ the national confab.
the minority corrupt elite won't allow this,and d masses are too stupid/cowardly to ask for it

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nice historical souvenir. We should do more of this
Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thank God for your exit eventually; this is a call for fresh air, untarnished international image, political and economic development and a new Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by Donmarrius: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
My advice to enemies of Biafra,you can't stop us this time around,cos' this is 2015 not 1967.
We will sink any group that tries to stand on our path.

Biafra is our right,and nobody can stop it.
Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by emmysoftyou: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Will the great biafra contains something close to 55million peoples in nigeria,
How will biafra as independent nation favour us or benefit us?
a question that demand an answers for another day..

We re benefiting more in terms of our local domination of other tribes And business wise...

Biafrans shouldn't be thinking of separating cos we may suffocate if we does cos of our populations..

Or someone should convince me more on how this ideas of biafra will favours us..
so that I can take the course to hit my personal convictions..
Re: Biafra Flag On Building All Over Igboland by yuio33: 5:42am On Jan 19, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

It Was Open And Obvious Gej Was Going To Lose The Presidential Elections / Friends Deserted Me – Jonathan / APC Board Of Trustees: Group Roots For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.