Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön (943 Views)

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook / Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by MhizVee(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
At what age
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wen they hit puberty age
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by MhizVee(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by MhizVee(f): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Wen they hit puberty age
ao u go explain am
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
MhizVee:
Cutehector4u
yh yh
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
MhizVee:
ao u go explain am
well my future wife will talk to my future daughter abt sex education$ as for my son, ds is how it goes.
Dad: son
Son: yes dad
Dad: take dis baby, feed him, bath him, change his diapers, infact u r now his nanny. U aren't allowed to go out as to you are to be watchin d baby.
Son: gets angry. Dad pleas, its gonna be hectic and stressful for me
Dad: Good , den zip up your trousers unless you want to end up ds way. Nd by the way, hiv is real
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by MhizVee(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
well my future wife will talk to my future daughter abt sex education$ as for my son, ds is how it goes.
Dad: take dis baby, feed him, bath him, change his diapers, infact u r now his nanny. U aren't allowed to go out as to you are to be watchin d baby.
Dad: Good , den zip up your trousers unless you want to end up ds way. Nd by the way, hiv is real
lols

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by mutter(f): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Children need to be properly cleared up.
My husband is very conservative and so when our 8 year old son asked him where children come from my husband said they were a gift from God.
He probably thought it was the best answer at that age but my son came to me in the evening when his father was out and told me.
"Mama Papa said children are a gift from God is it true?"
I told him it was true.
He kept quiet but had this disgusted look on his face. After a long while he asked me.
"Mama, does it mean that God puts his hand into all the women's bum to put the babies in?"

So much for clearing up.
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by MhizVee(f): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
mutter:
Children need to be properly cleared up.
My husband is very conservative and so when our 8 year old son asked him where children come from my husband said they were a gift from God.
He probably thought it was the best answer at that age but my son came to me in the evening when his father was out and told me.
"Mama Papa said children are a gift from God is it true?"
I told him it was true.
He kept quiet but had this disgusted look on his face. After a long while he asked me.
"Mama, does it mean that God puts his hand into all the women's bum to put the babies in?"

So much for clearing up.
wow
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by Klinee: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
It suppose to be mother and daughter.
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Klinee:
It suppose to be mother and daughter.
wats dis one sayn..ddnt u read my comment?
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by Klinee: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wats dis one sayn..ddnt u read my comment?
The advice should go to daughter not son.
Re: At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiön by jaydee87(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2015
children of nowadays are so wise that they out smart even parents in delicate issues,
need to properly explain to them, no more flogging but educating cos that's the way forward.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Caught For Sham Marriage :))) / This Is A Must Story To Read By Everyone. This Story Made My Heart Bleed / She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.