Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence (1144 Views)

We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by Chanchit: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is so disturbing to say the least. In this
time and age of civilization, a supposedly
educated person who is Governor of a state,
is inciting this much violence from his
followers? What sort of human beings do we
have as leaders in this country? SMH.
The Governor of Kaduna state, Ramalan Yero,
has threatened to call out his supporters to
inflict damage on the opposition All
Progressives Congress, APC, if his team is
ever attacked while campaigning.
Speaking in Hausa language to his
supporters, Mr. Yero vowed swift “revenge” if
ever attacked by any one “born of woman”.
“If you are born of a woman, please pelt us
with stones, when we go out for campaigns.
We dare you to destroy or burn our vehicles.
Burn our House. I swear by Allah, anyone who
does any of these things, we will
revenge,” the governor said.
The remarks came as an escalation of an
already tense electioneering ahead of
February polls, seen in Kaduna State as a
contest mainly between the governor and
former Minister, Nasir El Rufai, of the APC.
Addressing his supporters, a furious Yero
threatened to stop El-Rufai from entering
Kaduna State henceforth.
Premium Times obtained an audio
recording of the governor addressing his
supporters and threatening violence against
El-Rufai.
He said as governor, he has the power to stop
the former minister from even leaving his
house.
“If I say you should not come to Kaduna, I
swear you cannot come. If I say you should
not leave your house, I swear you cannot
leave.
Yero also said he has the power to demolish
the El-Rufai’s house if he wishes to.
“If I say they should demolish your House, I
swear by Allah, they would demolish it
immediately,” he said.
“If you think we cannot do it, try us and see,
continue with what you are doing, by God’s
grace we will show you,” Yero said.
Governor Yero also threatened to deal with
APC supporters if they dare attack the
campaign trail of the PDP.
http://www.sugardaily.ng/shocking-kaduna-gov-yero-caught-on-tape-cursing-threatening-severe-violence-against-apc-el-rufai/#comment-757

Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by Chanchit: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
As he dey look like didinrin so, he no even know say hin power no reach wetin he wan do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by waleadex(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
I think they also need to sign the peace pact too...
Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by EdCure: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
PDP is known for bloodshed

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by bigtt76(f): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
All na wash! Hausa Muslim Politicians don't fight each other ....they're too wise for that grin
Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by ozo13(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
grin kiss
Chanchit:
This is so disturbing to say the least. In this
time and age of civilization, a supposedly
educated person who is Governor of a state,
is inciting this much violence from his
followers? What sort of human beings do we
have as leaders in this country? SMH.
The Governor of Kaduna state, Ramalan Yero,
has threatened to call out his supporters to
inflict damage on the opposition All
Progressives Congress, APC, if his team is
ever attacked while campaigning.
Speaking in Hausa language to his
supporters, Mr. Yero vowed swift “revenge” if
ever attacked by any one “born of woman”.
“If you are born of a woman, please pelt us
with stones, when we go out for campaigns.
We dare you to destroy or burn our vehicles.
Burn our House. I swear by Allah, anyone who
does any of these things, we will
revenge,” the governor said.
The remarks came as an escalation of an
already tense electioneering ahead of
February polls, seen in Kaduna State as a
contest mainly between the governor and
former Minister, Nasir El Rufai, of the APC.
Addressing his supporters, a furious Yero
threatened to stop El-Rufai from entering
Kaduna State henceforth.
Premium Times obtained an audio
recording of the governor addressing his
supporters and threatening violence against
El-Rufai.
He said as governor, he has the power to stop
the former minister from even leaving his
house.
“If I say you should not come to Kaduna, I
swear you cannot come. If I say you should
not leave your house, I swear you cannot
leave.
Yero also said he has the power to demolish
the El-Rufai’s house if he wishes to.
“If I say they should demolish your House, I
swear by Allah, they would demolish it
immediately,” he said.
“If you think we cannot do it, try us and see,
continue with what you are doing, by God’s
grace we will show you,” Yero said.
Governor Yero also threatened to deal with
APC supporters if they dare attack the
campaign trail of the PDP.
http://www.sugardaily.ng/shocking-kaduna-gov-yero-caught-on-tape-cursing-threatening-severe-violence-against-apc-el-rufai/#comment-757
Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by otipoju(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
All these would have been avoided if you had used your position to better the lives of your people.

If PDP has delivered APC would have had nothing to capitalize on.

Take for instance Goodswill Akpabio..because he is delivering (even though he is stealing and afraid of jail) there is no strong APC presence in Akwa Ibom.

PDP is now faced with the reality that Power indeed belongs to the People and we shall exercise that power with our thumbs on Valentine's day.

I know Buhari is not the Messiah that we seek but he is a means to an end. He is the axe that will cut down the unproductive tree of PDP corruption before productive fruit bearing trees will be planted.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
In case
Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by hushmail: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
all those complaining, what do you expect the man to do?

get down on his knees and beg APC not to burn his campaign vehicle

and not to pelt him with stones on campaign?

No, sometimes, you have no option than to match violence with violence

its wrong, but its the only language these thugs understand.

and in this case, if they believe his threats, the violence will cease completely.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by Gogetta(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Frustration oh! Sai Gmb, Sai El-rufai
Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is similar to the threat of parallel government by the progressive APC. It's only a forewarning that while the PDP would maintain its peace, it will not hesitate to take certain necessary actions in defend of itself. The APC has nothing to be afraid of unless they plan on pelting the Governor with stones.
Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by san316(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Governor Fine boy no Action Ramalan Yero. You have now joined the league of Schema. when did APC threaten you before you start talking about retaliation?
Re: SHOCKING: Kaduna Gov. Yero, Caught On Tape, Cursing, Threatening Severe Violence by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2015
This man knows he's finished in that state, no one voted for him to be governor so obviously he must know the people didn't actually elect his petty ass.

Now obviously this halfwit is gonna attempt to rig, probably by inflating kaduna south votes for himself but If in 2011 an unknown CPC candidatd got 1.1 million votes (just for being in Buharis party) I would like to see in what dimension a person like Yero will win against el-Rufai.

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Giants Cancels Contract Over PDP Posters / Apc Govnorship Candidate For Jigawa State Campaining In Gumel Now (photo) / Nairalander Small Polls Between GEJ & GMB Voting Ends Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.