Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel (2363 Views)

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / In this present days, can will still find this type of girl?(photo) / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Girls how many days can you allow your boyfrnd to spend with you in you hostel?.

Guys how many days can you use in your grlfrnds hostel?.

For me the maxmum av spent with my babe is 2weks cheesy
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Gboliwe: 1:08am On Jan 18, 2015
wunmi590:
Girls how many days can you allow your boyfrnd to spend with you in you hostel?.

SMH. Is this for real?
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 1:15am On Jan 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

SMH. Is this for real?

Wetin hppn, I kill smbdy? grin
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2015
Passing a night in a girls room is a NO NO for me, it doesn't even matter if its my girlfriend or not.

If i must spend d night, It would be jst 1 night..

2 Likes

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Afrok(m): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2015
Like staying with ur girlfriend in her hostel? As in school hostel or hostel (lodge) in off campus? If the former is the case, who does that sef? undecided but if the latter is the case, then may be its not totally bad wink.

So op I've got no answer for ya, coz its ur life and ur life it's ur business likewise mine is my business. Bottomline is I no get girlfriend, next?

1 Like

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by zeezahbee(f): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Only a jobless man will come and stay with me in my hostel. I don't roll with lazy ass. Highest he could spend is the weekend and it's gonna be once in a blue moon

1 Like

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2015
Afrok:
Like staying with ur girlfriend in her hostel? As in school hostel or hostel (lodge) in off campus? If the former is the case, who does that sef? undecided but if the latter is the case, then may be its not totally bad wink.

So op I've got no answer for ya, coz its ur life and ur life it's ur business likewise mine is my business. Bottomline is I no get girlfriend, next?

Off cmpus hostel (latr) cheesy
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 2:14am On Jan 18, 2015
zeezahbee:
Only a jobless man will come and stay with me in my hostel. I don't roll with lazy ass. Highest he could spend is the weekend and it's gonna be once in a blue moon

A man stayin in his gf hstel 4 2weks does nt mean he's lazy.

Their's alwys a reasn 4 din dt, nd mind u, in my own case, she ws sick nd she ws in her fnal year, she nided smbdy 2 hlp her wit her smnr nd prjcts, whch she saw me as 1 who cn hlp her in dt as her future prtnr nd she clld me, so I ws less busy den, nd I went 2 hlp her.

Abi nah crme again 2 hlp ur future again wen she's in nid? Abi unah wnt mke dem cllct my wife ni cheesy
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Passing a night in a girls room is a NO NO for me, it doesn't even matter if its my girlfriend or not.

If i must spend d night, It would be jst 1 night..

Why did u say no? Wht of if she's sick nd she nided ur hlp so bdly jst because she trst u nd u ar free @ dt tyme, won't u?
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Afrok(m): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2015
wunmi590:

Off cmpus hostel (latr) cheesy
okay! Nothing do U then just that person no suppose stay too long in his in-laws house cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Lakeshizu(m): 2:32am On Jan 18, 2015
have not given it a second thought, three hours sef is a crime
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Afrok:
okay! Nothing do U then just that person no suppose stay too long in his in-laws house cheesy.

Yes I undrstnd my guy nd thnks 4 d advce, is jst dt she's alitle bit dwn, nd she's in her fnal year, so she nided smbdy who cn hlp her wit her sminar nd prjct, nd snce am done wit my eductn 4 nw nd am less busy, so she clld me 2 hlp her jst because she trstd me dt I cn do it bttr.
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 2:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Lakeshizu:
have not given it a second thought, three hours sef is a crime

Sayin dis means u cnt spnd a day wit ur grlfrnd/fiancee. Wht of if she's sick nd she clld on u, won't u stay wit her 2 get bck 2 her feet b4 u leave her evn wen u ar less bsuy
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Afrok(m): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes I undrstnd my guy nd thnks 4 d advce, is jst dt she's alitle bit dwn, nd she's in her fnal year, so she nided smbdy who cn hlp her wit her sminar nd prjct, nd snce am done wit my eductn 4 nw nd am less busy, so she clld me 2 hlp her jst because she trstd me dt I cn do it bttr.
bruh! If U don't do it, who should? undecided. I think u've got no case to answer to anybody, U are just insuring ur insurance by giving her the assurance that no chance for any one chance guy to take ur chance wink.

2 Likes

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 2:43am On Jan 18, 2015
Afrok:
bruh! If U don't do it, who should? undecided. I think u've got no case to answer to anybody, U are just insuring ur insurance by giving her the assurance that no chance for any one chance guy to take ur chance wink.

Thnks bro, as if u knw wht ws on my mind, I guess dis ws actuly d tyme she nided me most.

BTW: I nid 2 mke sure I prtct her frm al dos bobo who av been lokin 4 an advntge 2 tke her away frm me, so I run shrprly go hlp her wit her wrks so she won't b cllin anybdy 4 hlp excpt me grin grin
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2015
this is what I love about my father. we moved into his house when it was still incomplete even tho my mum's was complete at the time. he told me never, under any circumstances, should I be roofed by a woman. it didn't make sense then cos mums house was more comfy but it set one new goal in my heart n it's getting my own place.
guy it's a no no for me. it's not manly. I'm more comfortable when I have a lady over n she stays two or three days n leaves. I've never n will never spend d night in a woman's place unless circumstances beyond my control warrant it.

1 Like

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Sanguine(f): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2015
wunmi590:

2 weekss? You nor geh work
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by nickusoro(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2015
In my babe's hostel?? Why would I even pass a night in such a place when it's not so pressing? Or is that still a means of proving my love to her?
Some guys just see maturity as a huge challenge and this gives room for disrespect and disregard on relationships. C'mon... the mere thought of it got me pissed while surfing through. Up Your Game, dawg!
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Equado(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2015
The girl that says only lazy men visit there gf's, so myopic in reasoning...have stayed a week with my gf @ her place...we school in different universities,we've not seen ourselves close 2 a year,I graduated nd travelled 2 her sch nd stayed @ her place(off k) 4 a week...now how does tht make mi lazy??

2 Likes

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Days in a female hostel?? The guy no get job abi he dey squat for girls hostel? I can't even spend more than a night in a girls house.
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
Sanguine:

I get wrk, read d thread whr I mention sme ppple 2 tel dem my reasns
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2015
Equado:
The girl that says only lazy men visit there gf's, so myopic in reasoning...have stayed a week with my gf @ her place...we school in different universities,we've not seen ourselves close 2 a year,I graduated nd travelled 2 her sch nd stayed @ her place(off k) 4 a week...now how does tht make mi lazy??

Abeg dnt mind dem jawe, dts hw dey bhve, nd u wuld c mst of dem bringn in dffrnt kind of boyfrnds 2 sleep wit dem in dre off cmpus hstel grin
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Prixus:
this is what I love about my father. we moved into his house when it was still incomplete even tho my mum's was complete at the time. he told me never, under any circumstances, should I be roofed by a woman. it didn't make sense then cos mums house was more comfy but it set one new goal in my heart n it's getting my own place.
guy it's a no no for me. it's not manly. I'm more comfortable when I have a lady over n she stays two or three days n leaves. I've never n will never spend d night in a woman's place unless circumstances beyond my control warrant it.

Bruh, evrytin hs a resn, read my reasns, I jst dnt do dt, jst because she's goin 2 leave me if I dnt stay wit her 4 2weks..

Abi e don bcme crme nw 2 hlp d prsn u said u wnt 2 mrry again? cheesy
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2015
Tydies:
Days in a female hostel?? The guy no get job abi he dey squat for girls hostel? I can't even spend more than a night in a girls house.

Read tru my othr post in dis thread, dre ws a reasn I did dt, abi whr in d bible said we shld nt hlp d prsn u claim 2 luv nd wntd 2 mrry again?
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2015
nickusoro:
In my babe's hostel?? Why would I even pass a night in such a place when it's not so pressing? Or is that still a means of proving my love to her?
Some guys just see maturity as a huge challenge and this gives room for disrespect and disregard on relationships. C'mon... the mere thought of it got me pissed while surfing through. Up Your Game, dawg!

I knw pple lik u ar d bunch of pple dt do d wrst tin most, I av my reasns nd I did it 4 her, nt jst because I wntd 2 shwoff, bt jst because she nided me 2 do it nd she hs cnfdnce in me in hlpin her dts ws y, abi whr in d bible said u shld nt hlp d prsn u claim 2 luv again, mke una get snce, dts y pple lik u dnt get gud wife u brnch frm 1 oloshso 2 d othr.. H...e g.o.a.t tongue
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by STENON(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
maximum of 6 hours.

1 Like

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by nickusoro(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
wunmi590:

I knw pple lik u ar d bunch of pple dt do d wrst tin most, I av my reasns nd I did it 4 her, nt jst because I wntd 2 shwoff, bt jst because she nided me 2 do it nd she hs cnfdnce in me in hlpin her dts ws y, abi whr in d bible said u shld nt hlp d prsn u claim 2 luv again, mke una get snce, dts y pple lik u dnt get gud wife u brnch frm 1 oloshso 2 d othr.. H...e g.o.a.t tongue
Obviously, you didn't read my post before replying me with this abusive junk. Check the context of the word "PRESSING", then get back to me. And thanks for abbreviating the G.O.A.T too. Damn right, I'm the "Greatest Of All Time". Boy, I'm a GOAT! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by wunmi590(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
STENON:
maximum of 6 hours.

Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Sanguine:

sanguine of life.

(1) (Reply)

9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men / When A Naija Girl Says "I Need A God Fearing Man" / 15 Seemingly Minor Things That Mean The World To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.