Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (12752 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 1:35am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
I'm sure you can't father another man's son.
I would bet top dollar on that.
Abi you want to tell a bold faced lie now that you won't mind marrying a woman who has kids for another man?

What has it got to do with baggage? Did I ever discuss that with you on any other thread before?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 1:41am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

you can't wiggle out of this one.

Can you or can't you? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

Cococandy, sometimes you shouldn't type certain things when you obviously don't realize how it sounds.
@bold text - she raised kids that weren't hers sounds to me like you mean she did them a favour...I mean don't you think that may be the exact same thinking that must have got her in this mess?

Okay the kids are over 18yrs old now, so what?
The husband says she fights/quarrels with them a lot...did she confirm this? YES!

Did you stop for a second to think that maybe she has indeed been maltreating/starving them since they were kids, and now they come of age they finally have the guts to be rebellious and stand up to her?

Will kids that received all the love and motherly affection from a woman they know isn't their biological mother suddenly start disagreeing and fighting her at every opportunity?

Free yourself from linear thinking! gringrin

Truth is this kind of relationships can be dicey.
Some step-children can NEVER be content!
Some step-mothers can be wicked!
The story above is just two sides of a story, unfortunately, the 3rd side(which is the truth) is not something we have access to. If viewed from various angles, the story truly does not add up.

My mum might cook for my 10-year old cousin staying with her and assume I'll find my way out. I wouldn't crucify her for that, my dad wouldn't too. If it were to be the other way round, I being the 10-year old and my cousin being me, they'll say she's maltreating. undecided It's SOMETIMES the paranoia associated with complicated relationships.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 1:43am On Jan 20, 2015
You're right. I have this friend who's father remarried somewhat recently because their Mother died long ago.
I used to swallow her stories about how bad the new wife was until I went to visit them and spent 2week with them and up until today, the lady is my pal and cool friend.

I've even helped her to see that the lady is just human and not a bad person who's there to wipe away their mother's memory. Kids without moms tend to have mommy issues and the new wife can't ever please them. Even if she scolds as she would scold her own kids, it is assumed she's doing it because they aren't her kids.

walking around egg shells.

In most women's case, it is all work and no gratitude.the one's she didn't do right will be magnified while the good she did since will be conveniently forgotten.

The people in this story have conflicting reports so I chose the path that makes more sense:

alutacontinua:

The story above is just two sides of a story, unfortunately, the 3rd side(which is the truth) is not something we have access to. If viewed from various angles, the story truly does not add up.

My mum might cook for my 10-year old cousin staying with her and assume I'll find my way out. I wouldn't crucify her for that, my dad wouldn't too. If it were to be the other way round, I being the 10-year old and my cousin being me, they'll say she's maltreating. undecided It's SOMETIMES the paranoia associated with complicated relationships.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 1:46am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
I wonder why this is not easy to understand.
also considering that what a parent would normally do or say to her child, if done by another woman may be considered mistreatment.
So easy to buy into the evil step mother stereotype. While the lady could have been doing her best in the way she knew how,
- she always handled them in a rough and cruel
way.
“My wife always maltreats my children, she
hates them to the extent that she only cooks for
her children and refuses to give her stepchildren
food.

- “Due to frequent fighting and rivalry with them, I rented another apartment for my children but she still refused them to visit me.”

- she does not respect me and she talks to my parents rudely.

gringrin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 1:49am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
you can't wiggle out of this one.

Can you or can't you? angry
I'm not trying to wiggle out cos whatever you wanno think is your BIZNIZ...

Just know that you can NEVER be sure of anything about me that I didn't tell you, except you just enjoy wallowing in delusions... gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 1:50am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

Girl, whatever you wanno think is your BIZNIZ...

Just know that you can NEVER be sure of anything about me that I didn't tell you, except you just enjoy wallowing in delusions... gringrin
convenient. I will catch you soon dissing single mothers

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by soulglo: 1:52am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

So it is not possible that she treated them right in her husband's presence, while turning around to do the opposite in his absence?

Did he force her to marry him? Didn't she know what she was signing up for?

Aside the starving, that the children and her don't see eye to eye and that she stopped them from visiting home after he rented them another apartment, still doesn't tell you the kind of woman she is?

So tell me, what exactly don't you believe here?
That some women are capable of maltreating their step-children, or that the man should not use it as an excuse for divorce?

That using this particular excuse tells me he is full of shit. He could have said she's difficult to live with. She's violent. She's financially irresponsible. She's an unrepentant adulterer. I would buy any of those but not this one. Keep in mind that I personally think that NIgerians make the worst and most dangerous step parents I have seen. So I am not saying that she's an angel. I'm just saying that if he actually came to the court and those were his specific reasons for ending this marriage then he is full of poop.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 1:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Believe the one you like tongue

She said the children were too rude and
troublesome and that one of them slapped her
when she cautioned her.
“My husband’s daughter slapped me when I
corrected her, she and her siblings always fight
me,” she said.
Jumoke said it was her husband that asked her
to stop washing his clothes.
She claimed that she used to cook for her
husband and stepchildren and that she always
respected her husband and his parents.
crackhaus:

way.
food.

- “Due to frequent fighting and rivalry with them, I rented another apartment for my children but she still refused them to visit me.”

- she does not respect me and she talks to my parents rudely.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 1:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Add washing of clothes to the pathetic excuses and you will know it is a classic case of a bored man seeking new adventure.
soulglo:

That using this particular excuse tells me he is full of shit. He could have said she's difficult to live with. She's violent. She's financially irresponsible. She's an unrepentant adulterer. I would buy any of those but not this one. Keep in mind that I personally think that NIgerians make the worst and most dangerous step parents I have seen. So I am not saying that she's an angel. I'm just saying that if he actually came to the court and those were his specific reasons for ending this marriage then he is full of poop.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by soulglo: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2015
alutacontinua:

True. There are even children who have this same issues with their own parents. You have husbands who come on Nairaland to complain that their wives do not contribute a kobo to the homes needs but sponsors all her siblings through school. Adults who are so resentful of their fathers "training" everybody's child in the family and now he cannot afford to help them out with their own school fees. It gets stretched when it becomes step parent or in laws. Let's just try to be objective is all I'm saying. She might have been spiteful at times but I have to say I cannot respect someone who would date someone who does not accommodate their kids much less marry the person.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2015
alutacontinua:

way.
food.

- “Due to frequent fighting and rivalry with them, I
rented another apartment for my children but she
still refused them to visit me.”

- she does not respect me and she talks to my
parents rudely.

If you read deep, you will see that there are three sides already:
The husbands', the children's, and the woman (whose side coincidentally prove there is indeed some animosity between her and the children)

So the question becomes, is this not enough reason for the man to ask for a divorce?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

way.
food.

- “Due to frequent fighting and rivalry with them, I
rented another apartment for my children but she
still refused them to visit me.”

- she does not respect me and she talks to my
parents rudely.

If you read deep, you will see that there are three sides already:
The husbands', the children's, and the woman (whose side coincidentally prove there is indeed some animosity between her and the children)

So the question becomes, is this not enough reason for the man to ask for a divorce?

Don't you find it convenient that you choose to believe the man's story but not the woman's?
The woman and the kids are not friends, no doubt! And that is exactly the point! We cannot say whose fault that is!
As for the man, pfffffttttttt! Did you even notice he kept impregnating her even when he knew he was gonna file for divorce? lipsrsealed undecided How do you even have sex with a woman he described like that?

As for the marriage, it's all crap anyways. When your child starts slaping your wife, that's no longer a marriage, it's a jungle! I am not an advocate of divorce though! But this marriage needs a huge re-structuring, which I doubt will ever happen!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 2:07am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
convenient. I will catch you soon dissing single mothers
Standing by the opinion that kids need father figures in their lives, and thus single motherhood is not something to be glorified - is this what you call dissing? gringrin

I can do this real long, just keep trying to crawl out of the hole you dug for yourself at the beginning of this thread while canvassing for support left, right, and centre. grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 2:18am On Jan 20, 2015
alutacontinua:

Don't you find it convenient that you choose to believe the man's story but not the woman's?
The woman and the kids are not friends, no doubt! And that is exactly the point! We cannot say whose fault that is!
As for the man, pfffffttttttt! Did you even notice he kept impregnating her even when he knew he was gonna file for divorce? lipsrsealed undecided How do you even have sex with a woman he described like that?

As for the marriage, it's all crap anyways. When your child starts slaping your wife, that's no longer a marriage, it's a jungle! I am not an advocate of divorce though! But this marriage needs a huge re-structuring, which I doubt will ever happen!
Sorry to disappoint you, but I believe the man's story as well as the woman herself who confirmed that the kids don't get along with her.

It's you who found it convenient believing the stories this woman made in her own defense.
So how come she didn't deny stopping the children from visiting?
How come she didn't deny talking to his parents rudely?

I'm glad you realize the marriage is crap - isn't this enough reason for him to be granted the divorce he wants?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 2:24am On Jan 20, 2015
soulglo:

Okay.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 2:31am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
Add washing of clothes to the pathetic excuses and you will know it is a classic case of a bored man seeking new adventure.
That she also stopped the children from visiting their father's home and that she talks to her in-laws rudely, are also pathetic excuses? (remember, she didn't deny these)

Oya na, CONTUNU! gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 2:36am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

Standing by the opinion that kids need father figures in their lives, and thus single motherhood is not something to be glorified - is this what you call dissing? gringrin

I can do this real long, just keep trying to crawl out of the hole you dug for yourself at the beginning of this thread while canvassing for support left, right, and centre. grin

Lmao. I don't need support to air my opinions. I didn't email anyone what to type here. You obviously can't stand different opinions. Now cococandy is the one canvassing their support. undecided

Can we manage not to get childish today? At least for once.
I was almost happy it wouldn't veer that angle.

So much for hoping.

My opinion at the beginning remains the same.
Dude has a pathetic excuse. So I ain't trying to dig out of anything.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 2:39am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

That she also stopped the children from visiting their father's home and that she talks to her in-laws rudely, are also pathetic excuses? (remember, she didn't deny these)

Oya na, CONTUNU! gringrin
yet they managed to visit?

They probably visited and fought her because she didn't make fried rice and chicken to serve them on her knees grin. I'm almost certain that's when the slap happened.

And
Yes she denied being rude to her in-laws.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 2:43am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:

Lmao. I don't need support to air my opinions. I didn't email anyone what to type here. You obviously can't stand different opinions. Now cococandy is the one canvassing their support. undecided

Can we manage not to get childish today? At least for once.
I was almost happy it wouldn't veer that angle.

So much for hoping.

My opinion at the beginning remains the same.
Dude has a pathetic excuse. So I ain't trying to dig out of anything.
It's childish stating (which is evident for all to see) that you are quoting left, right, and centre the ladies that support your line of thought - but it is not childish when you tell me to my face that I can't father another woman's children? gringrin

So apart from the excuse of her maltreating the children or not washing clothes, the other complains are pathetic?

Me I like being childish o, that line always bounces off me like ball on rock...gringrin

Na you go taya... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 2:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Of course it is childish you have problems With who I'm quoting.
Thank God you noted their points of view supported my line of thought. So tell me again how I'm canvassing for support.
One would have thought I was trying to convince them to change their posts to type what supports mine.
Since it already did, how did that make sense for you to say I'm canvassing for support?
Oh your problem is that I quoted them
Nothing I won't hear from you. cheesy

Ok I won't quote them again.
In fact I won't like any posts that doesn't agree with your opinion anymore since all those things give you headache.

Of course I maintain you can't father another man's kids. All you have to do is say you can and I will stand corrected. Who are you kidding?

Let me go and pray. I will be back.
Na you dey keep vigil.

crackhaus:

It's childish stating (which is evident for all to see) that you are quoting left, right, and centre the ladies that support your line of thought - but it is not childish when you tell me to my face that I can't father another woman's children? gringrin

So apart from the excuse of her maltreating the children or not washing clothes, the other complains are pathetic?

Me I like being childish o, that line always bounces off me like ball on rock...gringrin

Na you go taya... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
yet they managed to visit?

They probably visited and fought her because she didn't make fried rice and chicken to serve them on her knees grin. I'm almost certain that's when the slap happened.

And
Yes she denied being rude to her in-laws.
How do you know they managed to visit, and why are you almost certain that's when the slap occurred? gringrin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 3:07am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

How did you know they managed to visit, and why are you almost certain that's when the slap occurred? gringrin
where did they slap her before? In their own rented apartment?
They came to their father and his wife's house and slapped her.

Brb.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 3:10am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
where did they slap her before? In their own rented apartment?
They came to their father and his wife's house and slapped her.

Brb.
How do you know the slap didn't occur before they got their own apartment, and does this change the fact that the woman stopped them from visiting? grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 3:38am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
Of course it is childish you have problems With who I'm quoting.
Thank God you noted their points of view supported my line of thought. So tell me again how I'm canvassing for support.
One would have thought I was trying to convince them to change their posts to type what supports mine.
Since it already did, how did that make sense for you to say I'm canvassing for support?
Oh your problem is that I quoted them
Nothing I won't hear from you. cheesy

Ok I won't quote them again.
In fact I won't like any posts that doesn't agree with your opinion anymore since all those things give you headache.

Of course I maintain you can't father another man's kids. All you have to do is say you can and I will stand corrected. Who are you kidding?

Let me go and pray. I will be back.
Na you dey keep vigil.

- Childish? - I don't mind. grin

- Can't father another man's kids? - your opinion, I can't be bothered convincing you of anything personal to me. grin

- Headache because of you? - only in your wet dreams. grin

Did I leave anything out? Cos it's about time we get back on topic fruit-cake gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

How do you know the slap didn't occur before they got their own apartment, and does this change the fact that the woman stopped them from visiting? grin
mmm. Nothing is impossible anyway. But I'm wondering how she stopped them from visiting.
They are more than one and probably in their twenties.
One can believe they don't get along when they visit but to say she stopped them from visiting as if they are infants that can be told what to do makes me have further reasons to doubt this man's bogus tales
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 4:20am On Jan 20, 2015
crackhaus:

- Childish? - I don't mind. grin

- Can't father another man's kids? - your opinion, I can't be bothered convincing you of anything personal to me. grin

- Headache because of you? - only in your wet dreams. grin

Did I leave anything out? Cos it's about time we get back on topic fruit-cake gringrin

If you really like to stay on topic, you wouldn't love so much to deviate from the issues and complain about who's quoting who.

Well you obviously have a headache with who's opinion I like especially if it is against yours. You can prove me wrong by remaining on track next time instead complaining about it.
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:

If you really like to stay on topic, you wouldn't love so much to deviate from the issues and complain about who's quoting who.

Well you obviously have a headache with who's opinion I like especially if it is against yours. You can prove me wrong by remaining on track next time instead complaining about it.
I never deviated, I only made a passing statement that you are trying to crawl out of the hole you dug for yourself while canvassing for support - you're the one who made a big deal out of it because you don't like reading the truth gringrin

Proving you wrong is not something I'm quite interested in. grin
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
mmm. Nothing is impossible anyway. But I'm wondering how she stopped them from visiting.
They are more than one and probably in their twenties.
One can believe they don't get along when they visit but to say she stopped them from visiting as if they are infants that can be told what to do makes me have further reasons to doubt this man's bogus tales
All this you're typing is irrelevant in the bigger picture.

Did she deny stopping them from visiting? And what has being in their twenties got to do with being restricted from visiting?

When you're ready to let go of your unrealistic and biased linear thinking, let me know. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2015
dinachi:

Console yourself, Skank! grin grin grin
this wimp doesn't want to give up sha.pele employment will soon come for you and your likes entertaining yourself on nl and putting food on seuns table. Awon loosers and weaklings association of nl grin

ALAW of nl grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by bukatyne(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2015
laplace12:

Who said she is feeding them So cooking food that is provided by the man means feeding them?

Truth is the man wants to bond with his children before they eventually leave the house but the woman is not letting it happen. His children seem more important to him than the arrogant, angry and rude woman. It is his choice.

This is where you guys fail and start wailing that women like money....

What if the wife was the one paying the food? It automatically makes it right for her to starve them (if true?)

And you expect a woman to cook for +18yr olds (Are they handicapped?)

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
this wimp doesn't want to give up sha.pele employment will soon come for you and your likes entertaining yourself on nl and putting food on seuns table. Awon loosers and weaklings association of nl grin

ALAW of nl grin
Get busy managing the rotten graveyard between your legs first. STINK MISTRESS of nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target / A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.