Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge (12511 Views)

At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) (2) (3) (4)

Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by eazydon(m): 1:38am On Jan 18, 2015
I don't know if this is the correct sub-forum. Mods please move to the appropriate one. Otherwise just see the progress so far made on the construction of the second Niger bridge currently going on.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by eazydon(m): 1:43am On Jan 18, 2015
More pics

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by DonaldGenes(m): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2015
iThought iHeard During one of these APC's Rally how a certain Gov was shoutiing" Where is the 2nd Niger Bridge now? -

Op, thumps up! GEj is trying..

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by Firefire(m): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2015
we already see the developments... Jonathan remains the BEST to happen to Nigeria at the moment.

OP,

Please could you help us with pictures of ACN turned APC Lagos, pictures of 4th Mainland Bridge and the famous Leki-Epe Airport.

We are waiting.

Thank you in advance.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by mrofficial(m): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2015
But the project is currently abandoned. Money for campaign is needed.

And by the way, is this all N10b could do? SMH

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by eazydon(m): 1:54am On Jan 18, 2015
mrofficial:
But the project is currently abandoned. Money for campaign is needed.

And by the way, is this all N10b could do? SMH

How do you know the project is abandoned? I was travelling from Abuja to the east about a month ago, and we took a road that's very close to some part of this project and I can tell you, the level of work going on there was amazing. All I could hear inside the vehicle, my co-travellers commenting was "Nigeria has not had it this good".. I tried to know the reason for the comment, and a reasonably older man besides me asked me If I had encountered even an ordinary hold up due to bad roads all the way from Abuja, I realized there had been none. Infact the only bad road we had to endure was a diversion because a major highway was being rehabilitated. Please note, I support neither PDP or APC. Just observing

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by Remarkable: 1:57am On Jan 18, 2015
--modified-- different project I was thinking of...
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by nwaanambra1(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2015
a drowning man grasping at straws!

In Abakaliki, Eboyin State on 24th February Jonathan promised the South East geo-political zone priority attention, especially in fixing its dilapidated road network and in healthcare delivery; dualize the Enugu-Abakaliki Express Road within one year; convert the Federal Medical Centre in Abakaliki to a teaching hospital.

In Awka, Anambra State on 25th February 2011, said he would construct all the major roads which link Anambra with its neighbours; complete the on-going aero-dynamic survey of gas in the Anambra River basin, which (leading to) power supply, then Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry”; complete the second Niger Bridge; and complete the Onitsha Inland Port. Nigerians would not be talking about generators after his four years in office, he vowed.

In Onitsha, Anambra State on 27th February 2011 Jonathan said "I do not make empty promises in my campaign because whatever I promise to do, I had already carried out adequate study to make sure I can accomplish it in the next four years.”

Six years after, you are still showing me pillars of a so-called Bridge [size=18pt]under construction[/size]! NOT COMPLETED AND VEHICLES CROSSING THRU IT! and you want me to campaign and vote the dullard scammer again!

YOU PEOPLE'S VERSION OF IGBO MUST BE FROM OTUEKE!

MAY THE GODS TREAT YOU GUYS LIFE THE WAY GEJ TREATED NDI IGBO! SAY AMEN TO THAT IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT GEJ DESERVES IGBO VOTES!

Pls wake me up when any of you answer amen!

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by Splashme: 2:25am On Jan 18, 2015
[size=20pt]May God bless GEJ
May God bless Nigeria[/size]

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by abes(m): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2015

Name: Ikenga Shopping Mall
City: Awka
Use: Retail
Contractors: Noiz Konsults
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1699114

This image has been on the Internet as far back as 2011
http://fleetowner.com/blog/doing-infrastructure-right

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by kokoA(m): 2:35am On Jan 18, 2015
After 6 years in office, you are showing us a picture of a project that has not even reached 10percent completion So because GEJ's government has mounted pillars across River Niger we should all line up and vote for him? Okay wo, the easterners have already sworn to vote him in naw abi? Equation balanced.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by FastShipping: 2:35am On Jan 18, 2015
This same thread was opened yesterday and it has been confirmed to be fraud. Why someone else opened the same thread again to deceive others?

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2097047/update-onitsha-second-niger-bridge

The bridge is Oweto bridge in Benue State constructed in 2006.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by OtunbaJega: 2:40am On Jan 18, 2015
This is not second Niger bridge....

Op should be banned and this thread deleted immediately...

PDP fooling gullible ibos since 1999

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by bros12345: 2:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Thank you Jonathan. If OBJ had laid the foundation, because he also promised the second Niger bridge too, but it may have finished by now.

Ride on bro. J. Nothing do you.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by FastShipping: 2:40am On Jan 18, 2015
bros12345:
Thank you Jonathan. If OBJ had laid the foundation, because he also promised the second Niger bridge too, but it may have finished by now.

Ride on bro. J. Nothing do you.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by zeelo2014: 3:23am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by OtunbaJega: 3:24am On Jan 18, 2015
zeelo2014:
[s]To be fair to GEJ, compare him to past leaders and u will see this man has done a lot. It's so unfortunate that his era is at the time of extreme rise in social media and almost free access to the Internet for many people, people just yap and yap endlessly.
Back in the days, to be informed u need to buy newspaper or adjust ur schedule to watch the news.[/s]

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by OtunbaJega: 3:25am On Jan 18, 2015
eazydon:

How do you know the project is abandoned? I was travelling from Abuja to the east about a month ago, and we took a road that's very close to some part of this project and I can tell you, the level of work going on there was amazing. All I could hear inside the vehicle, my co-travellers commenting was "Nigeria has not had it this good".. I tried to know the reason for the comment, and a reasonably older man besides me asked me If I had encountered even an ordinary hold up due to bad roads all the way from Abuja, I realized there had been none. Infact the only bad road we had to endure was a diversion because a major highway was being rehabilitated. Please note, I support neither PDP or APC. Just observing[/s]
[size=58pt]must you lie[/size]

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by OtunbaJega: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2015
Firefire:
[s]we already see the developments... Jonathan remains the BEST to happen to Nigeria at the moment.

OP,

Please could you help us with pictures of ACN turned APC Lagos, pictures of 4th Mainland Bridge and the famous Leki-Epe Airport.

We are waiting.

Thank you in advance[/s].
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by OtunbaJega: 3:29am On Jan 18, 2015
h

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by zeelo2014: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=OtunbaJega post=29891683][/quote]
kindly edit. Realised its fake pics.
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by bro4u: 3:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Nelson Mandela did it.....
Barak Obama did it.....
Goodluck is doing it.....
Buhari can never think of doing it.....

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by theV0ice: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2015
PDP will not kill people with lies. Phantom bridge, phantom train conveying buhari

That picture has been proven to be of a bridge in benue state

when will you guys repent?

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by biafranqueen: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Thank you for the update OP!
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by emeka2847: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2015
419!

This is not 2nd Niger bridge.

These are pictures of Loko-Owetu bridge in 2006.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by Alphaoscar: 4:45am On Jan 18, 2015
The Op should state the exact location of this structures and even at that, this uncompleted work can't save Jonah come #Febuhari 2015.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by salam8528: 4:49am On Jan 18, 2015
daz loko owetu bridge PDP please stop fooling us nd please Google it.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by omenka(m): 5:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Firefire:
we already see the developments... Jonathan remains the BEST to happen to Nigeria at the moment.

OP,

We are waiting.

Thank you in advance.
Sometimes you really really disappoint me. I thought you will first caution the op on this barefaced lie which I know you know, but instead went on to commend the lie and call out APC!! Haba!! Were these not the pics of "Loko Eweto bridge" you guys said was constructed across river Benue sometime last year?? How come thesame bridge has now turned into the Second Niger bridge??
www.nairaland.com/2054885/gej-transforming-nigeria-loko-oweto

When we say you guys are shameless liars, you just imagine we want to insult you, but isn't this a proof we are simply calling you people what you truly are?? Smh.

PDP supporters are a big joke.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Six years after, you are still showing me pillars of a so-called Bridge [size=18pt]under construction[/size]! NOT COMPLETED AND VEHICLES CROSSING THRU IT! and you want me to campaign and vote the dullard scammer again!

MAY THE GODS TREAT YOU GUYS LIFE THE WAY GEJ TREATED NDI IGBO! SAY AMEN TO THAT IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT GEJ DESERVES IGBO VOTES!

AMEN!!! Now wake up from your lazy sleep and now hear me loud. May God start the construction of my life systematically and professionally like this bridge. Now say a big Amen to this" May your life be without a certificate and may it be run the way Tinubu is running Lagos
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by omenka(m): 5:11am On Jan 18, 2015
eazydon:

How do you know the project is abandoned? I was travelling from Abuja to the east about a month ago, and we took a road that's very close to some part of this project and I can tell you, the level of work going on there was amazing. All I could hear inside the vehicle, my co-travellers commenting was "Nigeria has not had it this good".. I tried to know the reason for the comment, and a reasonably older man besides me asked me If I had encountered even an ordinary hold up due to bad roads all the way from Abuja, I realized there had been none. Infact the only bad road we had to endure was a diversion because a major highway was being rehabilitated. Please note, I support neither PDP or APC. Just observing
Shot up. You guys are terrible liars. That is not a picture of the second Niger bridge whatsoever. That is the Loko Eweto Bridge linking Benue and Nassarawa across river benue.

www.nairaland.com/2054885/gej-transforming-nigeria-loko-oweto
Shame on you.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by FastShipping: 5:12am On Jan 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
Thank you for the update OP!

I can't believe you are in support of such blatant lie. You guys are disgraceful to say the least. How can you praise such project when you know deep inside you that such project does not exist in Anambra? This is the sole reason you are all heading for cries and destruction on February 14 because a house built on lies and deceit cannot stand.

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by ellechrystal(f): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Don't be quick to say things like that.
Johnathan has tried honestly. When it comes to roads he has tried. There r other things he has done that we ve no knowledge of yet.
Six year of a project or not, how many of these roads did OBJ work on? Even wen his regime was a bit peaceful. Let's learn to appreciate big or small

''Ekpo Nta Is Not Sacked'' - ICPC Releases statement (photo) / Lagos Begins Rebuilding Igbosere Court House , Nigeria’s Oldest High Court / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu