Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Addicted To La Casera Any Side Effect ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Addicted To La Casera Any Side Effect ? (6676 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicted To La Casera Any Side Effect ? by Bwaal(m): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2015
M Addicted to la casera Any side effect ?
atleast i take 1 per day and my friends even my coursemates keep telling to stop buh the problem is i find it difficult to stop and i take them for granted since dier no medical statement against d drink.
my question is dier any side effect?
Re: Addicted To La Casera Any Side Effect ? by olas24u(f): 2:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Bwaal:
M Addicted to la casera Any side effect ?
atleast i take 1 per day and my friends even my classmates keep telling to stop buh the problem is i find it difficult to stop and i take them for granted since dier no medical statement against d drink.
my questiom is dier any side effect?

Increase sugar in the body and carbonated drinks over a long period of time increases the chances of diabetics ,type 2.And many more .

3 Likes

Re: Addicted To La Casera Any Side Effect ? by englishmart(m): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2015
reduce your sugar intake boy...
Abi you want make your landlord
Help impregnate your wife in future?

2 Likes

Re: Addicted To La Casera Any Side Effect ? by Bwaal(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2015
apart from sugar any other thing? e.g the content like chemical e.t.c
Re: Addicted To La Casera Any Side Effect ? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Diabetes, type 2 and sudden death calling

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Commences Evacuation Of People Living With Mental Health Disorders / Enlarge Your Butt And Hips In Minutes / The Best Foods For Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.