Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident (5936 Views)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by chimere66: 6:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Nigerian singer and alleged girl friend of Phyno Rita Edmond was involved in a ghastly car accident along

Opebi Bridge Lagos last Sunday while returning from a

function in Lagos.The singer who has her
Acura MDX SUV damaged
beyond repair and recognition is
currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Read the statement released by her below.....

“The accident happened in a flash on the Opebi Link bridge, Lagos; in a split second it was all over. It happened because I was trying to avoid collision with the vehicle to my left and then things happened so fast. I am more than grateful God kept me alive because the damage on my vehicle cannot be reconciled with the minor injuries I sustained. It’s just God’s mercy that kept and protected me."

“I sustained injuries but I am recovering fast. The orthopaedic surgeon says the x-ray result looks unbelievably good and that I’ll recover sooner than
I think so I am hoping and praying for a speedy recovery."

Source: http:///7bl

Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by temitemi1(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Eyaa...
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by Airforce1(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2015
pele
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by fijiano202(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2015
May God keep her alive
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by holatin(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Pele ooooo
hope you no drink she
don't drink and drive
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by free2ryhme: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Thanking God for saving her life
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by tempest01(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Selfie on a hospital bed grin grin
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by coolest0(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2015
tempest01:

I SWEAR I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME SEE AM O
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by Jinyjagz(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2015
selfie
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by constance500: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is not ghastly na, small thing, this is stovely grin
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by bro4u: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
constance500:
This is not ghastly na, small thing, this is stovely grin
Na small tin ba i pity yhu*in sarkodie's voice* everybody shout halleluya
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by dkronicle(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
hmmm na GOD DEY SAVE
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by stexsy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
maybe she was thinking of the atrocities Buhari has caused this nation n lost control.
Sori dear

GEJ till Buhari....dies
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by hatux: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
tempest01:
coolest0:

I SWEAR I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME SEE AM O
Tempest and Coolest' Oboy! Na only two of you guys dey see hidden things...
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by dechandel(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
This one don dey come into limelight. Singer kor
Sha Thank God for her
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by free2ryhme: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
praying for her speedy recovery
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by Feranmicharles(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ehyah... Obago big nwa sad
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by coolest0(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
hatux:
Tempest and Coolest' Oboy! Na only two of you guys dey see hidden things...

LOL, DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE HE'S TEMPEST LOL
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by dahunsy(f): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
coughs*** clears throat
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by TunjiMsp: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
stexsy:
maybe she was thinking of the atrocities Buhari has caused this nation n lost control.
Sori dear

GEJ till Buhari....dies
oponu rada rada
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by priscaoge(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wish u quick recovery!

Thank God the accident wasn't serious cos if it was,you won't take a Selfie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by nefertiitii: 12:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Get well soon dear
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 19, 2015
That's just a little bit more than a fender bender. In a modern car with all the safety features she must not have been wearing her seat belts.
Re: Photos:Singer And Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident by Afrok(m): 1:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Divine healing is urs lady!

(1) (Reply)

Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! / Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) / Confession!!!!! I Had Hot Sex With My Bosses Wife......pic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.