Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

10 All Time Ghetto Songs That Made It To The Top!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 All Time Ghetto Songs That Made It To The Top!! (1477 Views)

10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download / Gospel Songs That Are Easy Enough For A Choir To Learn In One Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 All Time Ghetto Songs That Made It To The Top!! by Melancholy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
OLAMIDE i see u.... Yea in the spirit of struggles on the street, with one jean and a shirt everyday resuming to the studio like a monthly paid job all in the quest of pursueing one's dream. Having tried sourcing for funds to levitate that routine experience of stagnation, watching fellow colleagues mastering their songs, eventually the deeds was done- A promo copy! Its never stop there, caving a niche amongst big competitors in the industry, they made their record labels popular. some were recognised been nominated in different categories but alas! Few got them. I hereby present to u grassroot songs that finds there way to LIMELIGHT! 1,STEREOMAN- Ekwe 2,MAD MELON & MOUNTAIN BLACK- Danfo driver 3,AFRICA CHINA-crises 4,OLAMIDE- Eni duro 5,SLIM JOE- Wa gba chocolate 6,DEEBEE- COLLABO 7,DRE SAN- Shoki 8,SLYDE- banana 9,MC GALAXY- Sekem 10,SMALL DOCTOR- Mosquito killer. Fellas feel free to add urs or comment!
Re: 10 All Time Ghetto Songs That Made It To The Top!! by shawnfamous(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
I hope u re nt expctn dis 2 b on front page sha
Re: 10 All Time Ghetto Songs That Made It To The Top!! by Melancholy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
shawnfamous:
I hope u re nt expctn dis 2 b on front page sha
what a question from a charlatan. Shey u be moderator nii? Pack well.
Re: 10 All Time Ghetto Songs That Made It To The Top!! by Melancholy(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Make una comment nau and stop viewing oo
Re: 10 All Time Ghetto Songs That Made It To The Top!! by Melancholy(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls mod do something nau

(1) (Reply)

Help: Music Request Shows (Days and Time) On Radios In Lagos, PH, Abuja, Etc. / Listen To: Mr Eazi – Life Is Eazi Ft. Olamide & Phyno / Myfreemp3-music-download-free-mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.