Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (52129 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by LadyX(f): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thanks.
Nairalanders can sometimes roast someone

bukatyne:

My dear lady,

Keep up the good work, God be with you...

If Liz Benson had the sense to run away from home because of FGM @ age 13, a 30yr old woman does not know when to run?

Let another victim come here and you advice her to separat. While they find a lasting solution, you become a ffeminist and home wrecker or red bra & black pant crew come to teach her How to cook fresh fish peppersoup and wind her waist 360°…

Honestly, next story undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by lilmax(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Okay undecided RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
LadyX:
Thanks.
Nairalanders can sometimes roast someone

Lol@ roast

You have got to develop a tough skin & drop your opinions
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

You are 100% sure I am single undecided

I am sorry to disappoint you If you expect me to say 'eh ya... RIP ' because I won't

She is a waste to her family... imagine a father and mother toil to bring up a child and when they should enjoy, she commits suicide?

She was ashamed to come back back home because her marriage was not working??

Is it not a living person who works on her marriage?

What a waste to her parents.

It is better they did not give birth to her @All!

I really feel for them sad
Sorry o, did she commit succide? Did n't read that part.
If she did it's a pitty. But still yet not everyone knows how to handle situation, so is our duty to help educate others.
B/w im not sure if you are married just assumed that you are not thats why i said even if you are.
Thanks....lets help ourselves and the society we are to maitain peace expecially in the institution called marriage.
It's an institution that we are being issued certificate as we are joining.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by LadyX(f): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Trust me i've developed tough skin.

I've been visiting nairaland as guest since late 2013 I know what to expect. I joined November 2014.

I stumbled upon nairaland while doing a research. People's comments were very funny. I used to come back just to read comments. So hilarious!

bukatyne:

Lol@ roast

You have got to develop a tough skin & drop your opinions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
edwife:

We should look at the time frame here,she got married November 2013,and might have joined her hubby after some months or so-Malaysia is a non english speaking country.She might have not have any knowledge of the place,police station and no friends...

All this happen within a year,she was just not lucky....her chances of survival was slim.

I doubt it had to do with luck. I don't buy the no one spoke English story. We simply prefer to die than to admit a marriage has gone bad. Its tiring hearing the same story and typing RIP because an adult refused to love herself. Am sorry to say but thats the truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
LadyX:
Trust me i've developed tough skin.

I've been visiting nairaland as guest since late 2013 I know what to expect. I joined November 2014.

I stumbled upon nairaland while doing a research. People's comments were very funny. I used to come back just to read comments. So hilarious!

Welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
edwife:

We should look at the time frame here,she got married November 2013,and might have joined her hubby after some months or so-Malaysia is a non english speaking country.She might have not have any knowledge of the place,police station and no friends...

All this happen within a year,she was just not lucky....her chances of survival was slim.

Oh well.

RIP to her I guess cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
chisco82:

Sorry o, did she commit succide? Did n't read that part.
If she did it's a pitty. But still yet not everyone knows how to handle situation, so is our duty to help educate others.
B/w im not sure if you are married just assumed that you are not thats why i said even if you are.
Thanks....lets help ourselves and the society we are to maitain peace expecially in the institution called marriage.
It's an institution that we are being issued certificate as we are joining.

In my opinion, she did.

Being married or not has nothing to do with the gift of self preservation God has given to us.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by LadyX(f): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
smiley Thanks!

Am now part of this huge family grin
bukatyne:

Welcome cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
LadyX:
smiley Thanks!

Am now part of this huge family grin

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by edwife(f): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
aisha2:

I doubt it had to do with luck. I don't buy the no one spoke English story. We simply prefer to die than to admit a marriage has gone bad. Its tiring hearing the same story and typing RIP because an adult refused to love herself. Am sorry to say but thats the truth

I do understand and i am also tired of hearing the same story,but i do not exclude some points and i treat each case differently.

If you have heard of the story of Betty Mahmoody,then you will see where i am coming from.It is more complicated....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
edwife:

I do understand and i am also tired of hearing the same story,but i do not exclude some points and i treat each case differently.

If you have heard of the story of Betty Mahmoody,then you will see where i am coming from.It is more complicated....

Its common sense preserve your life and head from hurt before any logic be alive first others will follow, common sense isn't complicated

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by edwife(f): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
aisha2:

Its common sense preserve your life and head from hurt before any logic be alive first others will follow, common sense isn't complicated

Yes and it's common sense that took Betty almost 3 years before she could run away with her daughter back to the USA.Other people are quick to act and some are not!

For me,this lady had limited time-the guy is just a beast that's all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bellong: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
The lady knew she was marrying a beast yet went ahead with it.

She probably saw money and couldn't resist will you marry me offer.

One of the tweets says she married a yahoo guy.

Shine your eyes very well before you get cut short prematurely in the name of marriage

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by baby124: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Who marries an active yahoo boy? What makes you think when things get bad he won't use you or scam you. What about the curses and pain he has caused other's so you can greedily show off on Instagram. She also had no excuse. She could have left, she was not living in Nigeria. Just find the nearest police station and tell them who you are and that you want to go back to your country. She was just ashamed of what people will say. Too bad. RIP. To parents that don't mind marrying off their kids to criminals and other funny character's, every beginning has an end. At the end of the day, the shame and pain such Union will bring will not be worth the money.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Too bad. Money was the attraction. Ladies getting married to yahoo yahoo boys are greedy. A thief is always attracted to a thief. Now this thief happened to be a beast and has succeeded in cutting her life short. I guess she prefered death to being a divorcee. The money was too hard to resist too. You know how her fellow ladies that reason like fish would advise her to manage and use the money to console herself. Thats the end result of a greedy woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

In my opinion, she did.

Being married or not has nothing to do with the gift of self preservation God has given to us.
The writer said she was locked up and her passport seized, lets assume she tried coming back and made moves and that was why the Monster husband seized her passport and locked ber up.
She will only be blame that she tried doing the needfull at late our and also remember she has just 50% blame because maybe she was trying to make things work and based on the fact that marriage needed endurance.
The remedy is young people should seek for God's approval before entering into marriage witb whosever is maybe even a fiance of 20years.
Change is the only thing that is constant.
Lets always depend on God for directions.
*Shalom*

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by ladygogo: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
bellong:

Shine your eyes very well before you get cut short prematurely in the name of marriage

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
chisco82:

The writer said she was locked up and her passport seized, lets assume she tried coming back and made moves and that was why the Monster husband seized her passport and locked ber up.
She will only be blame that she tried doing the needfull at late our and also remember she has just 50% blame because maybe she was trying to make things work and based on the fact that marriage needed endurance.
The remedy is young people should seek for God's approval before entering into marriage witb whosever is maybe even a fiance of 20years.
Change is the only thing that is constant.
Lets always depend on God for directions.
*Shalom*

Just remember that @ the end of the day, we have ourselves to blame

Shalom too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bennyrazz: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
when women think money is love, this is what it results to. If a man is spending money on you and showering gifts on you, it doesn't mean he loves you. Some men are beasts in sheep clothing and it takes only the grace of God for you to see this. For men out there beating their spouse, that is not the way, use wisdom to handle her. And you will be surprised at her IQ level. For women in abusive marriages, you better walk away before you get killed. A leopard does not change its color.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
bellong:

Thanks

Ni shoki grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by freecocoa(f): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
That's what you get when you marry a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Setaje(f): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why would any girl from a good home marry a yahoo boy or a man that u cannot point to his source of income. The men I fear most are all this business men, one minute they are legit, the next minute they are fraudsters. If u are not observant as a woman ud think it's d same legit business. This life, there is good and bad. No inbetweens. I have never seen a good yahoo boy no matter how nice he is because the business he is doing is causing pain and anguish to another. Never seen a good thief nor a good liar. Anything an individual is doing that might cause harm to another is directly proportionate to such individuals character. I hope I am making sense.

A yahoo boy killed his wife shouldn't be news. You get my drift. A yahoo boy has a questionable character. Killing his wife is just an icing on a cake. May her soul rest in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dre11(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Too bad. Money was the attraction. Ladies getting married to yahoo yahoo boys are greedy. A thief is always attracted to a thief. Now this thief happened to be a beast and has succeeded in cutting her life short. I guess she prefered death to being a divorcee. The money was too hard to resist too. You know how her fellow ladies that reason like fish would advise her to manage and use the money to console herself. Thats the end result of a greedy woman.

Well said @emboldened, she believe that maga have paid ooooo

But at the later end.......
She paid for it with her life
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
god!! domestic violence cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by iamord(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
SAY NO to domestic violence, Forget about for better for worse, if he is hurting you leave the marriage!! Nobody is wearing the shoe other than yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by MirrorMirror: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmmm

To think she stayed on till he killed her.......

May her soul RIP.....hopefully people in similar circumstances will damn the societal/cultural expectations and do what is best for their situation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just the way my neighbor beats his wife everyday and I get scared each time I hear her cry. I tell my parent that one day she will die from the everyday beating because she faints all the time.

RIP to her and I hope people will learn from this... So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Goshhhhh the husband is a beast i think he must have been breating her before they got married but we ladies we wont care because the guy is rich or love.What a sweet lady,rip dear.#Babes pls let us learn!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by MadCow1: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
dre11:
This tragic event is so sad

But she did knew the relationship she was going into by dating a yahoo boy

Moral of the story

Ladies look before you leap.... Have an understanding of the person you want to go out with, don't fall because of money because am sure that's one of the things that did make her go for the guy.
And don't allow domestic violence, reject it and not promote or encourage it

Listen Hommie...

They always look before they leap..

They always know what they are getting into..

It's not even about money sometimes, they actually walk into such volatile relationships with eyes wide open.

They hope against all odds that they can weather the storm. Sometimes they even willingly submit themselves for the beatings. Then when they are in the bad relationships, they start playing the victim card and are stuck (mentally and psychologically stuck because anybody that has legs can run away from a bad relationship). These women underestimate just how hard it is to get a divorce. Family bondage is there, society is there, Church is there and friends and acquaintances are also there. I have one lady who is in one. The guy beats her, calls her names like slu-t, Biitch, etc, calls her family names, etc.. And she can't leave because she is stuck..

Ladies.. If he has slapped you, beat you, punched you as a girlfriend, best believe he will drop kick you one day as a wife.. It's extremely difficult to teach an old dog new tricks.

If you are in a bad relationship currently, there is no such thing as being stuck.. The only person keeping you in a bad relationship is you. The day you want to leave, get up and walk out that door into a police station or disappear.

Dear Religious fanatics who never hesitate to judge divorcees.. I hope you have seen why Divorce is necessary.

RIP to the dead..

Wise up to the living..

15 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.