Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" (2169 Views)

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / 7days To Presidential Polls- Why You Must Vote Goodluck! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by todayboy: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silent after 32years of overthrown by General Mohammadu Buhari

This are what he said to AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday and i humbly quote

"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his regime.

Under this administration, train is now back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my 27years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014)

First Government to construct modern Amajiri schools & 12 Universities.

First Government to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.

First Government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.

And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.

Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL strides as HEAD OF STATE? "

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152927998496878&set=gm.789602371120154&type=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by olu77(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jonathan tried but the things he refused to do are casting shaddow on the ones he did.
Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by todayboy: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
olu77:
Jonathan tried but the things he refused to do are casting shaddow on the ones he did.

But i think he is better than a sick person ruling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by olu77(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
todayboy:

Yaradua was sick yet he was far better than Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by waternogetemeny: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
GMB the coup plotter that overthrew a legitimate Democratic Government.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by Kylekent59: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
I dnt knw whom to vote cus I dnt wana complain.
Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by johnmartus(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
He pain shehu umaru well well buhari do not allow him to snatch the billions of naira God bless general continue celebrate mediocrity childish who care

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by double0seven(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
The past Presidents collecting
about 300 million per annum will
definitely not support Buhari.

They know Buhari refused to collect
an amount of 23 million per month
describing as corruption; he
choose to instead only be
collecting 2.3 million naira.

So they know if Buhari becomes
President, the about 300 million per
annum pension will with time
definitively be drastically cut down.
Buhari is a man that leads by
example.
Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
double0seven:

example.
WHICH EXAMPLE IS THIS ONE TALKING ABOUT?

PARTNERING WITH TINUBU? THE MOST CORUPT POLITIAN IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA?

WHEN HIS DAUGHTER ATTENDS A SCHOOL THE TUITION FEE IS ABOUT £20,000 BRITISH POUNDS.

Or
THE DOLLARS HE SHARED TO DELEGATES ON THE DAY OF THEIR PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES?

BUHARI IS WORSE THAN ABACHA AND WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN.

GEJ WE KNOW, WHO IS BUHARI?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by baybeeboi: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
sure thing....
GEJ till Buhari gets masters degree

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by KEVIND: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
olu77:

Yaradua was sick yet he was far better than Jonathan

Yaradua really meant well for Nigeria. Pls could you educate me on How he is better than Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by simplylekan45(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
N

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by dre11(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplylekan45:
Nigerians are so ignorant of the facts, most of the Nairalanders commenting here were toddlers or were not born when Shagari was president, his democratic rule was too corrupt just like this present administration. You cant expect Shagari to support a man who overthrew his government, Nigerians are so daft like the Israelites were in the bible, we will continue to suffer until our economy totally crumbles. To me Buhari is far better than Jonathan, am only not happy with the people surrounding Buhari.

Admin
https://apcvspdpnigeria.com

Tenks for your post

How do you expect a man that mortgage the future of Nigeria and was left in ruins until he was toppled to support the man that chased him out and redeem the situation

Shagari is just trying to be relevant again from his obscurity state

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by Kakpos: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
GOOD BEGETH GOOD AND BAD BEGETH BAD , CORRUPTION =CORRUPTION, G=S, GOODLUCK=SHEHU SHAGARI
Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by babadee1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
todayboy:

Buhari is not sick. Stop spreading lies and propaganda.
Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ is the best President Nigeria ever had and we can't afford to change him for anything less. Nigerians say no to backwardness & illiteracy. GEJ is the ONLY change we have for now
Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by BlackTechnology: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
double0seven:

example.

A man who can't change Daura with a yearly pension of N300mil is not worth leading Nigeria cool
Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by double0seven(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:

A man who can't change Daura with a yearly pension of N300mil is not worth leading Nigeria cool

Do you have eyes to read at all?
Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by BlackTechnology: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
double0seven:

Do you have eyes to read at all?

Yes I read it

Buhari should have collected N18k minimum wage to prove himself

Now read this below again and this time with deep thought

BlackTechnology:

Re: Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" by D9ty7(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
double0seven:

example.
And Buhari who has no respect for Democratic government back then decided to overthrow a democratically elected gov't of Shagari and now he wants to enjoy the democracy he once loathed. What do you have to say about that?
Someone of Shagari's age has been collecting 300m for how long? Is this the time for him to buy a private jet or a rolls roys?

(1) (Reply)

President Visit Awujale Of Ijebu / Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu / The Real Meaning Of "ORUBEBE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.