Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (49766 Views)

New Visa Policy For Nigerians Traveling To Indonesia, NDLEA To Be Involved / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by MadCow1: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
drehdinho:
I have seen this in the morning on CNN webpage. But I didn't see the picture of the Nigerian. Now ,I feel like crying for him. Don't just know why. Come to think of it, why would they be killed for peddling drugs. Who on this earth doesn't sin; we sin every seconds ,and yet we pray to God for forgiveness ,he forgives us...widodo or what do they call him,should know that God exists and he should be tolerant and mild in pushing judgements on others.

Pointless...

Penalties are there to stop people from doing the crime. The penalty does not matter, the crime is where the problem is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Champele(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Some Nigerians can be so heartless,just because he deal drugs doesnt deserve death penalty and nobody is criticing the heartless gov of indonesia but keep blaming the poor guy.what a country.spits!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Bezed(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
GOOD
hmmmm... may you be caught up with every bad thing you do and receive the punishment accordingly, say amen to that.!... since 2008 and executed just now and you feel you are justified by writing GOOD, that a life was lost...crime is bad but know you ain't perfect yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by emmykk(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Some1 sells cocaine and succeed,come home and brag hey am rich.God punish devil.

Some1 inhail the cocaine and rape girls,bomb innocent soul,rob,steal and kill cos of the cocaine morale.

Govt cut-up with the peddler and execute him or her.

Nairalanders come here and say it ought not happen.

The same way nairaland will support some one who have no certificate for president.

Laws are made to curtail evils

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Descartes: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Some of them in Hong Kong, Vietanam, and malaysia are fully into this business.It is a Fact.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Champele:
Some Nigerians can be so heartless,just because he deal drugs doesnt deserve death penalty and nobody is criticing the heartless gov of indonesia but keep blaming the poor guy.what a country.spits!

You should pity the people whose lives he destroyed. Or you don't know what it means to sell drugs?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by appini: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
This event will bring back the memories of Buhari executions for drug trafficking in Nigeria in the early eighties
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by lionduke(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP bro....
Get rich or die trying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Afroconnect: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pretty wife, the poor lady will go through a lot of suffering.

Indonesian ladies love deeply,had one before.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by berryworld: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigeria man mentality,I must mke am by force,anyway na way afta all our leaders too dey steal public funds,c were it has landed dis young man.dis short cut moni doesn't favour everyone oo,me I hve learnt a lot so I'll use ma hand and work 2 make it legitly.I don't care hw long it takes me afta all its nt a competition.hard work still pays people here in nigeria,it will only takes time and patience.God will surely bless dose who has work hard and waited patienly in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Ilekeh(f): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
They never learn.
I'm sure more and more Nigerians are committing the same crime at this moment.
It's the fantasy of cruising through the village in Lamborghini that's perpetuating this problem.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Donkunxex:
eyah
..2008 pics

They ve been in police custody for years now, their execution only came this morning.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iyb(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
sorry for the guy but what did he expect if he was trading drugs then once he gets caught he will be executed and being Nigerian in an Asian country does not help the matter cos the see Nigerians as drug trafficker and thieves . cry
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by xtervaganza(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
I feel no pity for him.

He's the kind of scumbag that soiled the name Nigeria in foreign lands.

To me, his death is good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by ooshinibos: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
shameful again
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by annibro(f): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
OMG! Why didn't he run back 2 Nigeria where his collegue like 'Buruji Kashamu' was made South West leader of PDP?

Anyway 2 late.... RIP
BTW: GMB come feBuhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by wordcat(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Youngzedd:
Kill them all.

Messing up with the name of our Fatherland.

Shut up!
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by PocoAPoco57: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=fredoricko post=29905187][/quote]

That's what happens when you are fuckingggg greedy in this life. You want the best of life but you dont want to work legally and earn your money.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by wordcat(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
So touching. Can't even finish my bottle of beer again.

Billyonaire:
Touching.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
GOOD
what's good about the story?
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by ABEngine(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP man, you got caught in the line of duty but this tragic tale didn't prevent one "street" dude out there from seizing the next opportunity to fly heroine to Mr. Indonesian president himself as much as the money is not Naira (as he would have evaluated under the influence of same drugs).

Do not blame Nigeria, a pig is destined to parley with sooth despite how regularly its cleaned. Envy, greed, sentiment and pride wouldn't just let us be whom we actually should. "Get rich quick or die trying" is the new trend and the latter is most often the case.

I pray for whatever is left of him and for God to grant his soul eternal rest wherever befits him.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by PocoAPoco57: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Champele:

You are a stiff necked foooooool, maybe in mumugeria there are no laws but in most civilized countries there are. They dont want drugs in their country. Why is it difficult for most mumugerians to understand a simple instruction.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
I feel so bad for the poor little boy. Crime never pays, you WILL eventually get caught. I wish Asian countries can review on their execution bill though. Capital punishment should be for premeditated murders only.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by miky(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Champele:

F** outta here, hope people like you never get into government in nigeria.. its the F888 LAW, you break it you know the consequences.. Do you know how many people could have died from those drugs in indonesia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by PocoAPoco57: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
I DONT SEE ANYTHING TRAGIC ABOUT THIS.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by loomer: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Iamspaceblaze:
I thought you are not supposed to execute someone in a country if dat person is not from that country #nigeria_fucked_up_foreign_policy RIP man

na only Nigerian dem execute?
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
iyatrustee:
Too bad. I wonder why our people keep peddling drugs in this Asian countries when they know the consequences.

RIP to Him
the higher the risk the higher the money, zones that are difficult to enter are the ones that pay better cos demand is high and supply low. And moreover . Who are u to choose were you want to deliver consignment? its sad people end up this way.. Only if the country cared.........
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by PocoAPoco57: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
dominique:
I feel so bad for the poor little boy. Crime never pays, you WILL eventually get caught. I wish Asian countries can review on their execution bill though. Capital punishment should be for premeditated murders only.

Its their madaphucking country and you cant tell them which law they should review and keep. There are countries who dont live like animals becuz they abide by rules and regulations,NOT EVERY COUNTRY ITS LIKE NIGERIA YOU KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
rip to him...left to me, I wish such policies can b established in dis country,....we r just too lawless...its only crime we kno.....a country whr d future of militants, yahoo yahoo boys, drug traffickers to name a few is brighter Dan a graduate....
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
iamord:
what's good about the story?
d moral lesson taught...crime never pays
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
grin ;DMade it to Front Page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.