Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152025 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just because I went OFF for some days, coming back I found out a cross LINE
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nmeri17:
Lost my watch at a party once. Saw a guy stepping
on it while sexually harassing a girl. I walked up to
the dude, punched him straight in the nose. No one
does that to a girl, not on my watch
love this

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Tuminibody: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Research has proven that those who use cundum the most among the youths are cunny guys and dumb girls
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
**grabs chair**
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Slimzjoe(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Your Lifestyle is So Fuck3D, If na P0R N, E For Sell

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by pcaliphate(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2015
garri no be criminal but e go still cell (sell)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Met dis pretty babe on a social network(mozat I tink), turns out she b real BADOO, my own future stalker. Everytime she b like WHATSAPP wit u boo? N I b like I want 2GO. She followed me to nimbuzz but I BUZZ off once she is online. Dis hapund until d stalker realised I was dodgin her n decided 2 ambush me on facebook. She was like, bae y hav u been avoidin me, u hav 2 FACE me 2day grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Elite quest 2015... Apply now....https:///19c0ebfb
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Creamish(f): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Blackeard:
Jesus! What is this?

grin grin grin grin grin

Ma(my) rage ended my marriage.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Creamish(f): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tom's luv for women with big ass got him d nickname ButtTom (BOTTOM) grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue@KingTom

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Gboskee(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nmeri17:
does that to a girl, not on my watch undecided
when my codes fail angry
Nmeri17:
does that to a girl, not on my watch undecided
when my codes fail
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Bawss1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
There is someone here who makes puns about happy boys, warn him that we don't want any gay pun! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nmeri17: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Gboskee:
when my codes fail angry when my codes fail
undecided
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2015
A prisoner's favorite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of his sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by KingTom(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
I tried a free kick in secondary school from 45 yards out, but I knew it was always going to be a LONG SHOT grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by KingTom(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Creamish:
Tom's luv for women with big ass got him d nickname ButtTom (BOTTOM) grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue@KingTom
How did you know? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nmeri17: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
book reviewers say the last novel Robin Cook wrote was nothing to write home about embarassed
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Compton is the only place that you kendrick and drive without getting a ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Publishers keep rejecting my autobiography. Story of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Today in a bus, this old man kept trying to tell us tales about what really happened during his time in the civil war, So I put on my head phones, I wasn't interested in HIS STORY.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
This woman and her daughter went shopping and came out with the exact same pair of trousers. Coincidence? Or maybe its just the Genes

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ojaydedon(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Eke40seven:
What is common between, Samba carnivals, beach, surfing and beach Volleyball?
BRA-zeal!

wow.. I like this..

Brilliance
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2015
My Dog has a lot of potential. I just have to figure out how to unleash it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Blackeard:
Publishers keep rejecting my autobiography. Story of my life.
nice smiley
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Today I didn't go to church so This Jehovah witnesses sharing the gospel of the new testament tried preaching to me. Hard as I tried to ignore them, they left their Mark on me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2015
firstEVA:
nice smiley
thanks.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jokhen10: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
oh yeah! i gave her my new CD, free! i dnt give a f**k wat u think!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jokhen10: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackeard:
Ok let's take it up a notch.
Can someone make a pun with "Turn down for what"?
Blackeard basically i was playing cards whyl readn this n simultaneously trying to face ur challenge of creatn a pun with dis words Turn Down For What! since i wasn't concentratn, i cum Turn down four whot! den i did this!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jokhen10: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
awon pple yi fe ba mi ja.....buh dem be like 7 days won (1) weak (week) fun mi.......took it a step further.....yoruba pun welcumed!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
So I was at dis PDP rally n met dis really hot female house of assembly aspirant except she came wit her MAN-DATE

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GennyOma: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Went to the main stream in my villa, found out dat people preferred MAIN- STREAMING... I try or I no try

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.