Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152129 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by mya1: 12:49am On Jan 28, 2016
Oh wow! I am just seeing this punsite and being a lover of pun, you guys better watch out cuz here's one punstar you don't want to f**k with.

Forgive my vulgar lang( just trying to sow in the thread wink)
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jacy67(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
copied
I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.

2. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by jacy67(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
I washed my clothes with some cool detergent. And guess what?

it was SO-KLIN

mine

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
If u compare the anatomy of young girl to that of an old woman you will find no "vas deferens" (vast difference)

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2016
When the man of God asks u to cast ur plantar into a deep pit filled with water, you know ..it is WELL with ur SOLE...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol we should allow gay marriage in Nigeria? Cum on guys!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Painpill:
Lol we should allow gay marriage in Nigeria? Cum on guys!
Nice one at painpill. Its you Vs. Novacane now.
My Gay puns....
Thailand is the most gay tolerant country in Asia, no Wonder the capital says, "Bang-c.o.c.k!"

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Regular Sex will make your day, but anal Sex will make your hole weak

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2016
I see said the blind man who picked up the hammer and saw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Eke40seven:

Nice one at painpill. Its you Vs. Novacane now.
My Gay puns....
Thailand is the most gay tolerant country in Asia, no Wonder their capital says, "Bang-c.o.c.k!"
grin
Novakane is a boss cool
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Yesterday was my grandpa's birthday. Though bald, I bought him a comb as a present and he was full of smiles. I know he'll never part with it.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Heard Toolz' wedding was a very emotional one, even the cake was in Tiers.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Painpill:

grin
Novakane is a boss cool
. Ure also a boss but theres a bigger boss that we are all under bro..... I call him the "bread of life" cos he works wonders "dough" (though)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
novakane:
. Ure also a boss but theres a bigger boss that we are all under bro..... I call him the "bread of life" cos he works wonders "dough" (though)
Abi? No doubt he is, we dont Knead to be told. I only pray this thread Rises to the top, It's the Yeast we can do . Little Crumbs of pun at a time, who knows seun might pay us some Dough! Lol im just Loafing around.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin Nice!!! ... And after we get paid some Dough, we become better Breadwinners.... So excited, I feel like making a Toast to that.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
@painpill, our smile is the bomb, yet we dont use "grin-aids"

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
True that. Let's keep Dropping them, it Blows the girls minds, got them Bursting into smiles.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wonder what Prostitutes say to their clients after a successful transaction, it was a PLEASURE doing BUSINESS with you? And I wonder what a receptionist at the spermbank say to their clients on their way out, thanks for cuming?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Had a rough day. Got home very hungry and Itchy, had to make dinner from Scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by CravingChic: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
He kept farting throughout the Barca-madrid game, and then I realised he was a fan of MESSIng.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2016
This life isn't fair, that's why i came with a bleaching cream
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Creamish(f): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
smiley

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
dicefrost:
This life isn't fair, that's why i came with a bleaching cream

Didn't ice prince say something like this?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
By me : "Ambidexterity" is vital, so "left" to me, I'd leave the building of the ''aeroplane' to the "Wright" brothers"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:
By me : "Ambidexterity" is vital, so "left" to me, I'd leave the building of the ''aeroplane' to the "Wright" brothers"
You don come this side abi? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Painpill: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
I always get sick whenever my cousin Enza comes visiting. And out of nowhere this afternoon in flew Enza. Well...
(Like if you got it)

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Too bad they dont sell milk around here.. That means i have to find "an udder alternative" cry

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2016
GMan650:
The game needs change, can I get a QUARTER BACK

In American football(a game) there is a position played by a quarter-back AND 25cents is called a quarter and it's usually used as change in the U.S so dz pun game needs change can I get a quarter back grin
your explaining the whole thing has spoiled the pun and the fun
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Getting anywhere in life is all about TIME, all you have to do is WATCH your steps.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:07am On Feb 06, 2016
i told the manager i had lost interest in his bank on no particular account..... he said i should have just save my words, but that was just my two cents.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Today my Gay uncle joined the Navy. He finally got his wish of being close to a lot of Sea Men.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.