Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152019 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nep2une(m): 2:12am On May 20, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
8/10. If you had said "This thread is SEW knit" then I'll have given you 10/10. If you don't get this, you should be PUNished.
the creative juices weren't flowing then But I guess it's my PERIOD now

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:01am On May 21, 2016
When silentó tried to caution his rebellious horse, he said "watch me whip" & the horse replied , "watch me Neigh-Neigh"

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2016
E too cost.. Make i carry 3 for N100... She paused and looked at me from ma head TO MA TOES

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 9:33am On May 21, 2016
novakane:
E too cost.. Make i carry 3 for N100... She paused and looked at me from ma head TO MA TOES

Sir, you're a natural.

#Respect
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2016
Oshe gan!
AdunniIwo:

Sir, you're a natural.

#Respect
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2016
Time 2 spice up d thread wit som PUN TRIVIAS

Who is d patron saint of poverty?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2016
abbas99:
Time 2 spice up d thread wit som PUN TRIVIAS

Who is d patron saint of poverty?
St Nickeless? Lol.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
Trivia:

Who is the god of keyboards?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
St Nickeless? Lol.

Correct sir,and wat did e do 4 a living while alive? grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Trivia:

Who is the god of keyboards?

Umm...QWERTYUS from d GEEK MYTHOLOGY

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2016
abbas99:

Umm...QWERTYUS from d GEEK MYTHOLOGY
Good job son.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2016
abbas99:

Correct sir,and wat did e do 4 a living while alive? grin
Abeg enlighten ur boy grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 12:05am On May 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Abeg enlighten ur boy grin

#u r d boss#

Seems e KNEAD DOUGH in a BAKERY

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:26am On May 22, 2016
abbas99:

#u r d boss#

Seems e KNEAD DOUGH in a BAKERY
Lol. If he's that BROKE, the GLASS industry would fit him better.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2016
novakane:
When silentó tried to caution his rebellious horse, he said "watch me whip" & the horse replied , "watch me Neigh-Neigh"
Sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2016
If you throw your OLD PICTURES at me, I'll THROW BACK.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Lol. If he's that BROKE, the GLASS industry would fit him better.

D GLASS industry wud b a PANE in d ass

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2016
abbas99:

D GLASS industry wud b a PANE in d ass
Did I leave the WINDOW to my mind open? Coz this REFLECTION of yours perfectly MIRRORS my thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2016
Cant get a job, My head aches, my wallet is hollow and so is the sheet of glass on my window.... no one "FILLS MY PANE" cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
I wonder if DELTA state is as commercialized AS ABA

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2016
They say kids from the middle-belt are unproductive JOS because they PLATEAU much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2016
My current girlfriend is the CAR LENDER's daughter. That's not why I am DATING her, though.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 23, 2016
*in Yoruba*
wan bere lowo mi PE shey Mo RI HANNAH, moni kiwan BE YONCE lere or ko NI KI MINAJ bawon wa

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2016
I kill MOSQUITOES but I am NO FRIENDS with pia pia. OTA pia pia ni mi.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 23, 2016
If the BULL is from the EAST, can I call it ISTANBUL?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 23, 2016
knives and spoons only, I don't give a fork!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2016
"They slipped behind the BARN and quickly removed each other's HARNESS. With nothing to REIN them in, it was going to be a night of UNBRIDLED passion. This time, he wasn't taking NEIGH for an answer."

An excerpt from "50 Shades of HAY".

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
When the lagos state governor was asked to introduce himself, he started by saying; Goodday lagosians, am bode akinwunmi.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
This LAWMA worker seems interested in me, she says she wants to "wraps her hands around my Waste"

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
a while ago i was perfectly dry buh now im in a WELTER of raindrops....this "MAY weather" is so unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by hpk(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2016
Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
"They slipped behind the BARN and quickly removed each other's HARNESS. With nothing to REIN them in, it was going to be a night of UNBRIDLED passion. This time, he wasn't taking NEIGH for an answer."

An excerpt from "50 Shades of HAY".

Dis pun just RAZED d BARn

#impressed by d pun#

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.