Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Welcome To My Office - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (146865 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2009
Contactuzo my man
whts gud? Gud to know ure doing great!

Dont worry, all ur travels wont be in vain. You will reap when you leave and join "us" soon grin
Just make good use of ur contacts as ure working. One of the best things thts happened to me is working in a consulting firm after leaving the UNI. Im sure ure enjoying every. . . .
pele, where u dey now? ABJ, PH, Owerri? dont look at those gurlies o grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2009
Hey Contactuzo

It sure has been a while. Trust you are doing great.
LOL on the Ajanlekoko entry, that was one funny point of this thread.

Enjoy this busy period jare, it doesn't last forever.
Catch u later.

TKB, bawo nii?
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2009
Hey all,
My week was quiet relatively, and I had more than enuf time for my favourite pastimes (blogging, facebook-ing, nairalanding, etc, etc.).
Telecom generally is boring, I have to admit. People only want to recharge and make calls, and don't want us to bother them further with anything extra. But we must look alive, you know. So we keep bombarding them with new stuff they don't really send.
This weekend I'm having a do for my son, who turned one on Monday. So the weekend promises to be fun. I like parties.
peace.
Re: Welcome To My Office by jericho: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2009
Everyone,

Been off the thread like forever.

It been crazy and rollercoasting all the way.

Pulled some very nice transactions but had a very sore one.

The sore one had to do with my 80+ client. Negotiated a transaction on his behalf made some cool six digits as professional fees only for the baba to pull the plug on the transaction 2wks later asking for more money after the whole deal had been concluded (can u imagine). Had to call the 3rd party and apologise for my client's greed,. The most painful part was having to return the professional fees paid. Just got my bank details and COT is running into several thousands for a deal that did not go through. This life is really unfair, lost money due to someone's greed in these very good times. Still at oss at what to do to the baba.

That baba's action really put me in disarray for a while and almost messed me up on other transactions, but thank God for his mercies.

Enuf whinning, i can see u guys are doing gud, tollu hope u dey enjoy ur nu job, how far with e drinks?
TKB, long time, how u dey?

cristalz,ajanlekoko et al how una dey

cheers
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2009
@Jericho

Hey dude, hope you're good.
  Is this not the same Baba that you said you weren't going to touch his money the other time? Bros na, wetin come happen? grin So he agreed to the deal and then went back on his word? Aw. Pele o.
   So the COT is now coming out of your own pocket? Haba, that so won't be fair. Your client has got to leave something with you to take care of that. Chin up,k?
   You'll get through it.

Hope your new house is all fixed up now.

@Diggler

I see you are chasing more than paper grin Better investigate properly o, make sure she is worth it before you start dropping your hard-earned dough. Y'know, kinda like investing wisely grin

I'm going to be retained o, my dear. Not resuming yet though.  .  .still touring the planet visiting folks I haven't seen in ages. Work just tends to suck one in. Hope your cabal is still swelling progressively despite the economic ailment.

@Ajanlekoko
Congrats to your baby son. Hope you had fun @ his party.

@Contactuzo
I dey greet o. Your spirit is always felt in here, don't worry grin

@tollu
Girl you're like the one that keeps making sure this thread doesn't go extinct, lol. Keep it up.

@Brash
You're just a case,lol grin Perhaps the woman or someone she knows has been raped before. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2009
Hi Y'all

I aint been around in a while.

Past couple o weeks have been tightly packed as we wait on Gov. 'solution' Soludo & Musa 'Baba go-clueless-slow' Yar'Adua to show us which way is UP.

Plus i invested the two weeks on the chica, only to find out she was suffering from the banking equivalent of Florence Nightingale syndrome.
Anyways lets just say the relationship was (still is, kinda) Mutually beneficial, which means i ain't saying bye-bye to love-vendor city anytime soon.

the cabal has been see-sawing as my mostly Importer customers play roulette with the FX market.

Madam Criztalz i so envy u & ur World tour ryte now.

Tollu, i still drop in a word or two for you when i relate with THE BOSS and i know he'll respond in a big way (just remember me in paradise)

Jarus, Tkb, Crackles & the rest of the Crew i hail.

1luv
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2009
Auditing still continues here, so I've been busy attending to the auditors. Plus other routine activities of supllying information to various entities, I've been quite busy these days.
This continues today.
Cheers all!
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2009
Jericho
YAY! where hav you been?
Isn't the 'greedy client' the old man you told us about earlier on in this thread, the one you were supposed to give a wide berth? hmmm

E-drinks? The new job hasn't clicked yet o so no clinking of glasses just yet

Diggler

Awww, that's so nice of you. May the almighty father hear and answer our prayers. Thanks kiss
Abeg, for the uninitiated, what's the florence nightingale syndrome?

Ajanlekoko

Trust the party was a blast. Congratulations

Cristalz
You go girl! I'm stuck with dreary tasks at the moment jare, wish I was jiving like you.

On the keeping this thread alive: Well, I've been on NL since 2006 and never found a thread interesting enough to keep me interested. I don't even have up to 500 posts just yet. This thread has been good to me, I wouldn't lie. It's the only one that has my highest contributions.
Thanks to you.

Holla at my absent peeps
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2009
wassup my people

how dey go dey go? grin
been everywhere trying to beat the global meltdown but na lie, being on the "buy side" of investment banking isnt beans
was at a neighbouring country recently and oh lord, i enjoyed the inability to communicate.
thank God for sign language, i for no survive.

Work has been hectic, critical deadlines, raising cash in this locality isnt yam potatoes anymore. Smart money people are holding cash cos as it is, cash is king in the 9ja of today. Tried doing some personal deals and i'll tell you the escalating dollar to naira is killing everybody.

nyways, that na the macroeconomics, my job is going on tho i may be tempted to jump ship into one of the 'biggest banks'. grin
that na if they can afford to empty their pockets for me cos as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord first and money follows grin
make we still dey look.

Diggler, Jericho, Tollu, Brash, Jarus, Debosky, Ajanlekoko, Contactuzo, oyb and Cristalz i dey hail o

ur humble pal dey run back to work
cheers
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2009
Hey all,
Many thanks guys, the party went well, only that the boy and his mom went down with malaria 2 days after, which has sort of distorted my week. They're getting better now anyways.
This week we're doing job evaluations (wonder why, for a company wey neva reach 2 years) and KPMG is on the case.
Aside from that, same old same old. My guys are fully on the case as usual, and I just dey use project tracking sheet hold all man, while my web surfing spree continues.

On a lighter note, do you know that there is always one state of 'suspended animation' in the corporate worklife? That's where I think I am now.
It works like this really:

-when you're at the bottom levels, you work like a dog and everybody gives you work to do.

-when you're in the supervisor/manager state, you're hungry to prove your worth, so you do a lot of running around, organising enuf meetings, showing your toughness, and forming enuf projects.

-when you move into senior management, the supervisors and managers go dey run around trying to please you. So you just chill back and maintain. This is the state of 'suspended animation', where you don't really have muc to do except supervise other people and provide feedback to the bosses.
Although some runs men usually see this as a good time to launch their bid for executive management, but me no just send. I no dey get power, so I prefer to concentrate my energy on putting my subordinates under pressure, and 'falling the hand' of other senior managers who try consistently to fall mine. Don't ask me how I am able to do that. I am just that good at this office politics thing.

-when you move into executive management, any of these two scenarios occur:
1. your jumbo pay package now becomes the source of your misery. Anytime the CEO sneezes, you jump to catch the phlegm, excuse my French. You also become a full-time Usain Bolt, focusing strictly on forming activity, calling 'strategic meetings', creating various fictitious projects supposedly dear to the CEO's heart (which he actually knows nothing about), using the CEO's name to scare all comers into submission. At the end of the day you leave a host of broken employees and subordinates in your wake. But you, nothing do you. You maintain your stainless-steel, can-do-guy visage, and all man go fear you pieces.

2. You become a full-time golfer, spending your days in country clubs, retreats and strategic meetings, where all you do is chew snail meat and discuss the last 'strategic retreat' and the various jollofs you have been doing in the last couple of weeks. Should any 'bugger (pronounced 'bagger')' come to you to ask you to take any decision on anything, God help that person. He immediately becomes a 'liability who can't manage laterally and vertically' and you will surely make him pay at the next appraisal. How dare he interrupt your jollofing? Long and short of it, you get the same result, i.e. all man go fear you pieces.

-when you become the CEO nko?
You become a total idiot, not knowing sometimes what the name of your company is even. You conserve your energy for the time you spend in various 1st class cabins, flying from board meeting to board meeting. And God help that exec who comes to you with any real problem to solve.
I have actually been in meetings with the CEO present and they always look pained, wondering why on God's earth they are surrounded with so many incompetents who always have to drag them away from their jollofing. What's the CEO's favourite word? 'WHY?'
usually when I hear from my CEO, it is hardly 'our prepaid product is not doing well'. What I get is 'my blackberry cannot browse in Lekki. Someone must pay!'. Or 'I am in the UK and I'm unable to roam. What nonsense!'

Don't even ask me what the board of directors/chairmen do.
Also I hope I haven't dis-illusioned y'all. My whole objective is to get you to see that you only work to get paid. Whatever you do, make sure they pay you. The rest na high job. The whole corporate racket is filled with 'job men'.
Don't blame me pls for writing like this. The problem be say after a decade of work, I have come to see like Solomon that 'all is vanity' and I long everyday for blissful retirement, in my mid 30s, imagine! God is in control sha.

Peace y'all.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2009
In for yet another hectic day.
The Auditors have sent a list of outstanding documents to the ED-Finance, and an ad-hoc team has been set up to shut down all their other activities and drive the supply of those documents to the auditors.
I have been made to lead this team, and we have been given two days, today and tomorrow, to complete the exercise. It's quite hectic as I have been guiding my team to deliver.

But the good thing is that yours sincerely and his team will have his pocket swollen with some bucks if we deliver. Abeg make I run back!
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2009
@Tollu

Have u ever had d hots for ur doctor? even if u know he aint worth it. Something about that white coat, the stethoscope & of cos d sterilized hospital smell just keeps them hormones pumping.

I dont need to tell u that, the Nurse in a skimpy white uniform is arguably the most popular fantasy in erotica.

Florence Nightingale modernized nursing during the Crimean War and it wuz said Soldiers she treated used to jerk off to her shadow or something like that.

So i hope my rambling kinda makes sense as u picture me all suited up with the office AC chilling @ 16 degrees & the environment all cosy and stuff. now tell me which average (plus naive) 9ja chic will not have the heat in her loins doubled up.

@Topic
Anyways peeps today wuz uneventful, highpoint wuz the implementation of cost cutting measures that saw us closing down way earlier than usual (which i love)
Re: Welcome To My Office by Vee0906: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
I work with the commercial section of an embassy here in Nigeria. Im an assistant manager. Cant say I do much, cos work depends on incoming projects and right now, much aint happening.

Today, i stayed at the office and since I have personally banned my self from facebook for a moment, i picked up nairaland, which is quite good i must say. have done nothing today, hopefully will get enquiries next week. TGIF by the way.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Vee0906: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2009
Due to lack of structure i must say i am considering other jobs at the moment! You kinda get tired of being paid to do 'not much' after sometime. But one thing i love is my Nespresso coffee with different flavour capsules, keeps me going all day. Did i mention im alone in this office and have a manager (consulting) that comes in 2ce a week. Thank God for this forum!
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Vee0906

Hey, welcome aboard! Interesting office you've got, lol grin

I thought there was so much to do @ Embassies y'know, lots of bureaucratic stuff to sort through and all that. . .seems I was wrong. Think twice before leaving your present job though. . .getting an equally well-paying job or better paying job in Nigeria presently ain't easy.

@all

Hey house. . .hope allz going well in the big, scary world grin

@Diggler
Dude, you've got one heck of an imagination grin Leave 'em girls be and go rake in the dough grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2009
diggler:

So i hope my rambling kinda makes sense as u picture me all suited up with the office AC chilling @ 16 degrees & the environment all cosy and stuff. now tell me which average (plus naive) 9ja chic will not have the heat in her loins doubled up.

Diggler, tell dem jare! I believe this ya fantasy,
My wife confessed to me years back that during her school and NYSC days she used to deck up extra when going to the bank, in the hope that she would meet her 'dream man' among all those solid bank boyz.
For where? The day she met me sef, I wasn't even anywhere near any kind of bank, talk less of being a 'bank boy'! LOL!
No worry she no dey look nairaland anyways,
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2009
Pardon my previous quote. It was meant for another thread and I couldn't find the modify button after the deed.

Diggler
Hmmmm. Soldiers jerking off to Nightingales shadow? Now that's a new one.
I'll take your word for it sha.

Ajanlekoko
U sha want to scare us away from this topshot levels. Na lie o, we must reach there!

Vee0906
Even though you didn't say hello, you are highly welcome. wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2009
@tollu

Seun had to take the 'modify' button off for now 'cos spammers were using it for their nefarious activities. It'll be back soon though. I'm going to help take your previous post off wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2009
Topic

Wow, what a week!
Can you all thank the Lord for me please?! grin cheesy
In my last post, i said something wasnt right around the office
Well my suspicions were confirmed two weeks ago when the Regional Director asked to meet with the whole office in Oxford
He has done the same thing at the other regional offices around us
One hour presentation, talk of restructuring and improving performances
Then the dude nicely linked it to the fact that there will be people paying the price of the whole new vision
And what dat means is COMPULSORY REDUNDANCIES!
Not just in our region, but in the rest of the other 140 offices across the country with the exception of the offices abroad!
THE LOOK ON EVERYONE's FACE WAS NOT SURPRISING, VERY DEPRESSING! sad
There will be redundancies, there will be restructuring of how the office operate and above all, improved performances for our clients!
Chei, the economic and financial tormoil the world has found itself in, is hitting hard!
For a firm the size of ours, to claim some potential redundancies and reorganisation will happen, no other big wigs outhere is immune!

Anyway we were told anyone who will be affected will know by 27th March, there will be a one month consultation after and dismissal after! shocked
I must admit i was scared, as one of the youngest and inexperienced staff in the office, but i was already on my toes
Sprucing up the CV and checking out the latest vacancies in the industry
I must admit, i even had one or two phone interviews, which i wont now be following up due to the outcome of the development in MOUCHEL
The criteria for selecting people for the chop was unclear, doing your job 120% well doesnt mean you are safe as well as licking the Directors bum! grin
My boss, one of the few chartered engineers and more experienced HOD was forced out two weeks ago, so no one else is safe!
Panic, gloom and fear around the office
Not a very good feeling and i must say performance level must have dropped seriously this week
I dont see people doing thier job properly knowing they may be facing the chop!

TUESDAY 24th
Boring day at work, the gloom was still all over
I was still scared stiff but as you all know i love football to bits
I had an away game on Tuesday night in Reading, so i wasnt too worried but instead was looking forward to football
Great game, I scored 2goals and copped a yellow card for ripping my shirt off! tongue
Never mind, the club will pay for the fine
On my way home, the thoughts of what was going to happen to me on friday was playing in my mind
I went to bed straightaway when i got home at 1130PM!

WEDNESDAY 25th March
I couldnt wait for the week to fast forward to friday pretty quickly
I wasnt up for going to work but i had to, because i thought doing everything right might just save you from the chop!
The regional director emailed us all to thank us for our understanding and also to give an idea of how the notification process will shape out
What i didnt know was that, the people affected had an email straight after inviting them to the boardroom on Thursday to discuss thier future! shocked
I DIDNT GET AN EMAIL INVITING ME TO THE BOARDROOM BUT I WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT IT UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY {Thursday 26th March}

Thursday 26th March
Rumours started gathering pace, most of the project managers are going, the office managers are, two senior engineers in my team are and a few other
The most senior engineer in my team is not lucky at all!
Got made redundant in November, joined our company in december and now he his up for the chop again! sad
Some other old geezer i dont get on well with in my team is off too
I was waiting for the day to end quickly as we were told, if you didnt get invited to the boardroom on the day, you are safe!
Finally the day ended and YAAAAY, i was fucking safe!!! grin cheesy grin
I felt sorry for the people affected, one or two peeps i get on well with
About 15 in all from our own office, majority project managers and office/divisional managers
But i survived to see another financial year

Friday 27th March
Final confirmation email went out to advise everyone affected have been notified and we should be sensitive to them
It dawned on me how much i will have to be doing in the team now as two senior engineers got the chop
My other colleague who survived is only 27 and with my younging self, will now be responsible for keeping the energy engineering team alive
I see cost cutting as part of the move for this development to be honest
We will have the technical expertise of other professionals within the office to see us through
Our roles and responsibilities will now need to be redefined and i particularly relish this challenge
We will have the affected people onboard for the next one month which is the consultation period, then after they will most likely be no more
I feel sorry for them all but life has to go on!

Weekend
No footy this weekend, international week break
Back up running on the pitch on Tuesday for another night game! cheesy

To celebrate my survival this week, i went car shopping and i found myself a new baby
Time to step up and join the league of luxury car owners, ya know
I have been through shitloads with the verbal warning 3weeks ago and the reorganisation programme this week, PHEWWW!!
BTW, the office manager who cautioned me 3 weeks ago, got the chop!!
NEW AUDI A4 TDI is the latest baybee!!!WOW!
Summer will be bang!bang!! grin cheesy tongue

Hope ya all good and all?
Criz, Tollu, Jarus, Diggler, Lawyer, MukiI, Debosky et all~Hola everyone! kiss
Re: Welcome To My Office by Vee0906: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2009
@ Cristalz: If u only knew. Not much work happening , it really depends on Interest in investments from the Representative country, when that is low, we practically have nothing to do.
Anyway, Interviewed for Marketing assistant Job 2 weeks ago, promises to be better pay, had a second interview same day. And this morning while I was making my hair at the salon, I got a call from them for another interview for the 2nd of March 2009. Wish me luck Y'all.

@ Tollu. Sorry about that, and thanks for welcoming me all the same. Was just too relieved to discover that such a forum exists.

@ Mr. Crackles. Good way to celebrate your good news, we all rejoice with you. Audi A4 ; Great choice! wink

Well today at the office, have not done much. Spent earlier hours at the salon cos I was busy partyin friday (Is it me or were all the hot spots in Lagos filled up Friday Night?), Had my french class on saturday and attended the Anthill event at Piccolo Mondo , wonderful poetry sessions plus a guest appearance by Djinee and My new best artistes in Nigeria: Ibiyemi and Bez. Lovely vocals and lyrics.

Other than , that, trying to get facts and figures about a major company in Nigeria for a Client looking to partner with a Nigerian company in the online transactions angle but wants to be sure of their financial status! Wish google could have helped, but you would be surprised how little information we have access to in Nigeria.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far,
Re: Welcome To My Office by mukina2: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hello peoples

long time cheesy

I HAVE FINISHED MY PROJECT cheesy grin feels good to relax cheesy
Re: Welcome To My Office by jericho: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Vee0906
Welcome on board.

@cristalz,
Now i know how employer feel when you mess or give an excuse. Before i went solo my boss usually lost his cool whenever i excused myself from work. Back then i used to wonder what was wrong with the Guy. There was a time i called in sick (was truly sick) and this chap sent me a sms saying i messed him up cos we were to have a meeting with some potential foreign clients. I was miffed.

Now i know better becos this my driver will not kill me. From day of employment it has been one story after the other. He hasnt worked 2 mths yet i have advanced him 3 mths salary. Today his son is ill, tomorrow his house rent is due, next tomorrow blah blah blah. I DON TIRE. Bought him an offical line so i can reach him 24/7, guess what he gave it to his wife.

The icing on the cake happened today. He flashed me at about 7.10am (I hr after he ought to have arrived my crib), i refused to call him back becos once i see his flashing i get worried knowing that storytime is about to occur. He finally gets the message and sends me a text saying that he will not be coming to pick me today and will explain the reason why when i get to the office shocked I get to the office pissed and stark raving mad with all mind to sack him. He comes in at 9.am and gives me the excuse. when i heard it i just tire. Believe me u dont want to know, all i know is it is the same story over and over again.

Meanwhile how ana dey, tollu, TKB, Mr crackles ,
Re: Welcome To My Office by Vee0906: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2009
Thanks Jericho. Sounds like you ought to be getting a new driver!

@ Mukina, hey, im new to this forum, what was ur project about?
Re: Welcome To My Office by jericho: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
@vee0906,

Have already began my search. How am i sure that the new one i get would not be same of the same. At least i can still manage the crazy one i have now? The guy is just blessed let me not say the other word. Meanwhile how far with your job? Me thinknyou shld hold on to it and look for sth to do like MBA and PHD (dat na if u like book like me o,
Re: Welcome To My Office by Vee0906: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2009
@ JERICHO: If ur interested, theres this agency that helps u recruit new staff, drivers maid, front desk officer, etc. and they have a contract with u for a year, in that time, if u decide that u dont want the staff that was given to u , they immediately replace them and they have all the details of the potential staff incase of theft etc. I think they are highly effective.

About the job, I like it, but I studied petroleum in school, and personally like a challengin environment, im not gettin that here, seems like they dont really think the Nigeria office is relevant etc. Anyway, this new job is a marketin assistant job in an International oil contracting company and im hoping the offer would be good, will find out on thursday. Definitely plan on doing an MBA or something else cos I studied petroleum engineering , not sure yet though. But i need to save up adequately , with all this credit crunch all over the place!
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
jericho:

Meanwhile how una dey Mr crackles ,

I dey Jericho

Long time

How work
?! wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by jericho: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Mr Crackles,

Wots good. Nice to know u paly soccer. Play once in a while when i am chanced. Skill is still there like Jayjay but feeling old like Papilo. Wot do u think about "Super" Eagles game on sunday?
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2009
Jericho
Brash plays footie!!

Brash
Audi A4? , more like it. Nice ride
u don work, time to enjoy don reach smiley
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2009
Crackles,,
Wow, so that was what happened in your office in the last week! Anyway congrats on your scaling through, and equally importantly, congrats on the new ride!!! Do jeje o grin

@everyone,
As has been the case in the last couple of weeks, auditors are still on my neck, auditing my accounts. April is around the corner, and audit still ongoing. We just have to wrap it up latest by mid-April.
Cheers!!
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2009
Hi y'all

hey Crackles ur own betta, Congrats on the Ride
On top Meltdown, Credit crunch & the other slew of buzz words for d scenario @ hand u're living it up Kentro, Big ups man
i handled an A4 2002 model couple of years back, the ride wuz a dream. My friend that owned d car was scoring Abj honeys like mad, All he said to d kokolets wuz "Baby enter the atmosphere"      OK OK i kinda exaggarated on that one but y'all catch d drift.

Meanwhile Mr C its like u'll arrange a small stimulus package for ya ppl nah grin

@Vee
Please accept my belated welcome holla.
Hope u get the Oil Job

Can u give us a clue which country's embassy u work for (u dont have to be specific, just a pointer)

@Topic
Today was the last day of the month & if u're observant u'll c us "Corporate Hustlers" as wehit the streets with venom & employ all tactics (legit & otherwise) to bloat Mr Cabal.

Bankers (Business Developers i.e.) r at their most desperate @ the end of every Month, & off course those key financial year milestones i.e. Quarters & d Year itself.

So if u're looking to curry favors from bankers, those r d best times to do em in (esp if u're looking to get laid real cheap)

As for me i kinda maid out nice but not too nice (plus me thinks there's this MILF thats hitting on me probably my mind running amok as usual but we go see.)

Anyways to d rest of the Gang keep up the Hustle.

peace
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2009
Hi guys,
Peace to you all. Hope the week is progressing OK.

@Vee,
Abeg hook me up with the details of this agency. I need a driver and a maid. Both actually left this week, within a few days of each other.

@all,
My week has been a bit slow as was last week. Slowly recovering from a chest and throat infection, which got me down for most of last week.
Asides that, nothing do me jare.

Peace y'all.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Vee0906: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2009
@ Diggler, many thanks. Hope so too. I work for one of the Schengenish country's embassies, Commercial section.
Whose Mr. Cabal.

And thanks for the tip on getting laid real cheap in such times! grin Probably more useful to the guys in the house!

@ Ajanlekoko, Yeah sure they are called Micro and Macro Consulting Recruitment services. The number to call is: Andrew; 08032151900, 08025488808.
Good to hear ur feeling better! Cheers.

TO everyone else , hope y'all have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.