Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Welcome To My Office - Career (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (146950 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by enesty(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls someone answer me here pls
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cupid4(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Welcome To My Office by martinNO(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bro, all i ve 2 tell u is 2 keep trustin God. It might be late in ur sight or sight of men be its never late in God's sight. Remain faithful n trust n see 2 ur self dat HE is a faithful fada. I pray dat d God of favour wil cause favour 2 locate u IJN. Amen. Hopin 2 here ur testimony soon. Remain blessed.

Cupid4: Apology 4 derailing dis thread, pls i nid advice/assistance 4rm d forumites, i'm a graduate wit 2nd Classs Upa divisn wit Economics background also has ND who has been in quest tirelessly 4 a job since last yr, howeva it seems most job openings 4 fresh graduates hv been shuttin me out due 2 age limit even dou im stil within 30yrs age bracket, im seriously in dire need of a job, due 2 my productiv, creative mind & analytical nature, iv been findin unproductiv idle lyf frustratin, I strongly bliv God can put it in sm1's mind 2 take up my isu favourably, 4 asny adittional info abt me cupid2real@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Welcome To My Office by oeguh: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Cupid4: Apology 4 derailing dis thread, pls i nid advice/assistance 4rm d forumites, i'm a graduate wit 2nd Classs Upa divisn wit Economics background also has ND who has been in quest tirelessly 4 a job since last yr, howeva it seems most job openings 4 fresh graduates hv been shuttin me out due 2 age limit even dou im stil within 30yrs age bracket, im seriously in dire need of a job, due 2 my productiv, creative mind & analytical nature, iv been findin unproductiv idle lyf frustratin, I strongly bliv God can put it in sm1's mind 2 take up my isu favourably, 4 asny adittional info abt me cupid2real@yahoo.com tnx

I understand how u feel but I suggest u restrategize ur job searching. I suggest u make a list of 10 companies you would like to work in and offer urself to intern stating they should give u a chance to prove your skills for a period of time (3months or more) and prove urself if they see ur value they will retain you.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office by Cupid4(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Tnk u very much @all for your brotherly advice, however i will appreciate any possible leverage in the quest from anyone
Re: Welcome To My Office by swayflow: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Sorry..ps don't be angry..been wanting to ask but didn't know the correct room to..pls is this online work real.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Stegomiah: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Just discovered that the 'are you interested in moderating this thread' is no longer sticky, do we now have a new mod or we don't need another or whatever.

Just asking?
Re: Welcome To My Office by Kayode121: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls help me with business I can do with my laptop,I have been told to go and learn web design but am thinking of any other ones I can do
Re: Welcome To My Office by KEHINDESML(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]CAREERDPE was initiated by STRUCTURAL SOLUTION TRAINING SCHOOL UK & NIGERIA on March 16th, 2013 to reskill and empower people through professional trainings, foundation courses, internship & job opportunity, work placement (both local & international), and business opportunity.

The scheme believes that “What differentiates the rich, average and poor is “opportunity”. In most cases opportunity is a function of information we receive.”. CAREERDPE has partnered with many organisations, companies and notable individuals to bring all our missions to manifestation, and will continue to associate with more partners.
Re: Welcome To My Office by chachaa: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
A Sales Representative is urgently needed @ a new boutique in Ikeja. No qualification required but must be a computer literate. Interested candidates should pls call Vivian 08063366995. Ikeja residents preferrable.
Re: Welcome To My Office by nitrogen(m): 3:38am On Oct 20, 2013
..................Welcome to my Office!

Should be back in a jiffy.
Re: Welcome To My Office by CareerCaptain: 4:06am On Oct 25, 2013
While I scoop around the forum, I landed at this topic. Welcome to my Office. Though a long dated post, but an interesting one at that. Something gets more interesting, and that is the regular stress of everyday. I could remember a year before the last one, I was part of the people who would say "Yippeee Thank God tis Friday" and only after two days, it all became "Gooosh, tis Monday again!! I just hate how the time flies angry". Guess what, it all changed a year ago and now I do proudly say "Thank God its Monday!". You know why? I so enjoy my workplace. And I want you to enjoy yours too with little things you will have to do.

I did so little to turn that around, telling you here might just hold up some space, but come on, let me take you around my Office. Before we go, guess what my doctor told me about my office, he said: "This Office can add 10 more years to my life". Funny it may be but it is real.

Click and Let me Welcome you to my Office

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
hey pple,

This thread has been largely abandoned, I've contributed to that I cant lie...lol.

Wrote a certification exam with SON(standards org of nigeria) on friday and that exam was tough o...no amount of cramming could have saved you if you didn't understand the principles, their staff were professional, friendly and competent (even though they veered off-point a couple of times during the training). I wont lie, I thought it would be a biz as usual exam so I had crammed the relevant standards (you need to see the mnemonics I used mennnn), hopefully I should pass sha *fingers crossed*.

On the work side, life outside of maintenance has not been easy o...I no longer work crazy hours but my stress levels have not improved and then the politics involved in this role dey tire me, I'm by far the most junior person out of the people I have to deal with most of the time so persuasion is the most powerful tool available to me(I'm kinda used to browbeating people...lol), I am trying to improve on my communication skills though we'll see how that goes...lol.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
austino1000: 44
Re: Welcome To My Office by rashylous(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
FCMB is recruiting Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Qualification: B.sc, BA and HND (3rd class or lower)
Send CV to chibuzo.iwuegbu@firstcitygroup.com
osaro.egbarevba@firstcitygroup.com

Take this serious, as my oga at the top just discussed to the Guys in charge now @ Apapa branch.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1504852/career-taking-place-culture#19309576

@ mod, I need u 2 move dis topic frm career sec to culture sec .
Re: Welcome To My Office by haveworkskills: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Learn the main, the main professional skills and build valuable but learned work experience in key areas of finance, business, financial and economic consulting outside of the four walls of an office.

Sounds impossible? No, never! We can help you achieve it. Sit down and read-on if you desire to break into the world of professional business, management, finance and economics. As you read, remain 98.97% assured that we can and will help you shape your career goals!

So,

Are you a newly minted graduate and looking to carve a niche for yourself in a particular area of finance before going for NYSC?
Are you done with NYSC and have been unemployed for at least 1 month just because companies say that, although you are good, you do not have the skills they require in a prospective employee?

Or are you already employed in an area that you hate, with a passion, and you go to work every morning because you just have to pay those gaddem bills, but deep down in you, you want to build useful professional skills in say economics and finance which will help you shift to a more rewarding career, that you will enjoy?

Or, worse still, are you one of those brilliant but unlucky people who have polytechnic/university education, but find themselves doing security and cleaning jobs and other menial jobs, that require no professional skills, at banks and other companies AND you always think within yourself that those people who you clean their offices or open their doors every blessed day are just lucky and not necessarily better than you?
You’re not alone...Many people suffer these myriads of dissatisfaction in their lives and even more..But the good thing is that we can help. We can help you turn the dissatisfaction into satisfaction.

--We can help you build skills, work related professional skills, that will increase your desirability, make you succeed in the real world, improve your attractiveness to employers and force even the reputable employers to chase you or regret not offering you a job.

--We can help you build your confidence to a point that you can get more than 50% of the jobs you apply for or even begin a business of your own with the skills we will teach you and build the business to maturity.

Download the attached document to continue reading how we can help increase your professional worth and prestige to reflect the high quality human being that you are and make you more valuable than you are. Yes, we can help

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.