Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (90757 Views)

See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died / How Sani Abacha Died: Not By Apple / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by mykd04: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
timmilehin:
Did Abacha died? when? I've been schooling in france since 1995
me mah!
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
All thay matters is that he DIED! grin
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Reminds me of that lagbaja video grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by gebest: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tor
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by dedons: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kkk
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Quaritch(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
grin
Last week I watched
The Interview - the controversial film about North Korea.
The method of assassination was by HANDSHAKE with a hand stucked with ricin poison!

Could that have been used by the bodyguard that shook Abacha's hand?

6 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by baybeeboi: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abacha story never end?

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by 190: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
my parents werent paid over 2years salaries cos of this man

u need 2 see the joy when he died, ive never bin so happy wen someone dies but at a young age back then

im afraid i was really glad he passed away

7 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by simplemach(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
See crowd for this topic
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by jingh(f): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
dis story na season film
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by MurdaForker(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
How does that save the falling price of petroleum
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by tbaba1234: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tranquill:
What I noticed is that all the names of the players and people involved are northerners and that is the scenerio they want to bring back to the seat of government using APC. I also believe that what actually worked against Jeremiah Useni is that is not a Muslim and a 'core' northerner.

Are you reading the same thing?? Useni was not allowed because he was suspected of poisoning Abacha as he was the last person with him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by spikesC(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
190:
my parents werent paid over 2years salaries cos of this man

u need 2 see the joy when he died, ive never bin so happy wen someone dies but at a young age back then

im afraid i was really glad he passed away

So many people were celebrating on the roads when the news broke out. It was like Nigeria winning the world cup

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by PapiWata: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sanni Abachas wife and kids should be proud that their father died on the down-stroke, while ministering to a Indian hookers. That was a good end, which every red-blooded man should envy.

Of all the manners of death imaginable, to croak while humping beaver is by FAR the most desirable demise a man could enjoy, and late Sanni Abacha attained that lofty objective in grand style, so there is no need to try and concoct alternate scenarios to explain why that little midget kicked the bucket on that glorious day.

I hereby pray that when my time comes to shake off the mortal coil at the tender age of 99 years young, that transition should occur while I am vigorously exploring advanced Karma Sutra positions in the company of a 19 year-old woman. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by maclatunji: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
I believe this story.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Tranquill: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
tbaba1234:

Are you reading the same thing?? Useni was not allowed because he was suspected of poisoning Abacha being the last with him.

Yes. I said that is what I believe. Do you expect him or any of them to say that? When Gen. Ibrahim Ogohi from Kogi state was appointed chief of defence staff under Obasanjo, the northern elders were protesting that he was not a core notherner so was not representing them even though he is even a muslim. Shine ur eyes and read in between the lines bro.

8 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by moderatorr1: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
aal mustpha is a good story teller

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by notoriousbabe: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bunch of lies. The guy died on top of toto,all dis yarn na to cover him shame and safe Nigeria from international ebaricement jo

3 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by 9jatatafo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Until I hear Susan Rice's version.

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by AreaFada2: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is that so.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Xion: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Arsenic poisoning... Very few know about this... Al Mustapha won't speak about everything that went down.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Waspy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Funny enough America knows..... Condoleza Rice sef dey implicated lipsrsealed
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by PapiWata: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Bunch of lies. The guy died on top of toto,all dis yarn na to cover him shame and safe Nigeria from international ebaricement jo

Na from inside toto we all come, my brother, and na for inside toto me too I go die, EXACTLY like Abacha. Thank you Jeeesus !

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by adexsimply(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ordinarily, I could not just touch him. It was not allowed in our job.
Can anyone explain this to me? why is it so?
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by spikesC(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Bunch of lies. The guy died on top of toto,all dis yarn na to cover him shame and safe Nigeria from international [size=18pt]ebaricement[/size] jo

Heeeey. Oh lord jaar elshaddai sad sad sad
Dude, this is unacceptable angry

2 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by spikesC(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Xion:
Arsenic poisoning... Very few know about this... Al Mustapha won't speak about everything that went down.

Yep. The symptoms are exactly what he described cool
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by ndidibabe(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
timmilehin:
Did Abacha died? when? I've been schooling in france since 1995
U be fool.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Generalkorex(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Coolboyz:
In case
and now
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by 1miccza: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
inukwa akuko?,junior officers wanted to wipe out senior officers and take over

Oga it happens live!!!This is the military not some weak civilian dispensation
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by alotofgrace(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
theres always a story behind a story
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
A teacher asked his students,
1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the
answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in
this
country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now
gone up
to be
4!! Nawa oh

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.