Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure (107596 Views)

Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by ellahzy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP Muna
sad
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Anglovel: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=voltron post=29909610]A lot of nairalanders are playing with kidney failure.. watch what you eat and drink. Go and test your blood sugar.. know your condition and start eating right and exercising right.. get rid of the bad habits that bring about kidney failure.. please i beg you all.

Rest in Peace Muna. [/quote
Pls y'all shd stop bleaching plsssssss
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by tomzman: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rip. One of nollywood's finest
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Gynacologist(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
vheMa:
sad so sad

RIP to a VIP

Should we now say that pastor adeboye's prophesy is now in manifestation? sad
wat manifestation?
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Gynacologist(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Timohunk:
Haaaaa...am so flabbergasted oooo!!!!
Rip

Bt that guy dey smoke like say him be wiz khalifa or abi na lil wanye....y his kidney no go fail am??
so u wan tell us say na smokin of cigar cosed his kidney failure?
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gynacologist:
so u wan tell us say na smokin of cigar cosed his kidney failure?
guy its possible
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by simdam500(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
queebeediva: Oh my God so sad! RIP am still finding it hard to belive.

same here
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by simdam500(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP sir..... didn't know u won't go this far...

so sad

RIP sir
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2015
jomile:
embarasseddis is so sad,RIP
don't cry sweets,its gonna be alright
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Yeahreen:
Some1 is dead nd ya more concern about likes! #smh undecided
pardon me sad
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Weah96:

F)uck Adeboye. Human beings have one purpose on earth which is to use your allotted time to prepare for the inevitable moment of death. That's it. Everything else is a mirage.

You can't prophesy that someone will die unless you are providing a date. That's because everyone, including that chimp called Adeboye himself, is being dragged towards the grave by Father Time.
pls briefly states thus
1) Theme:
2) Plot:
3) Characterisation:
4) Literary terms:

Jus wanna know all this genre attached 2 ur write up, #TooObscure sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Gynacologist:
wat manifestation?
entertainers demise
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Hmmm.
9jatatafo:

@UpLawal, your head dey there. I dey enjoy that yaw and twaley newspaper level nor be small. If I miss am e dey pain me well well. Enjoy.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 10:08am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great camera angle, anyway. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.