Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? (860 Views)

57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by Richard6(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
God gives children and only God alone also decides or determines the sex of the children that He will give you but if God gives you the privilege to decide the sex of your first child, which would you choose...Male or female? You can as well give your reason.

I will choose a female to be my first child for the following reasons:
1. So that my wife will get assistnace very quick.
2. So that I will have grand-children early since girls marry earlier than guys.
3. I will love to see how my wife was looking when she was young since its generally believed that female first child always takes to the mum in appearance.
Re: Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by ShakurM(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
A male so he can beat up any guy that makes my daughter cry wink
Re: Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
ShakurM:
A male so he can beat up any guy that makes my daughter cry wink

Beat up any guy Try that wid me, you will just lose your son to cold hands of death in your very eyes without anyone touching him.
Re: Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Beat up any guy Try that wid me, you will just lose your son to cold hands of death in your very eyes without anyone touching him.

Haaa..nobody needs to say that you're wicked..but bros..you're wicked! Kai.
Re: Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
male
who know what the coming female generation will become
am however proud of the faithful opposite sex
but the final answer is MALE
Re: Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by Baba419(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Believe me female will be better. At least the subsequent boys will be home broken and better lady killers wink
Re: Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by STENON(f): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
female.....I cnt wait to be helping her to make fine hair styles.....dressing attractive........Combination of Brain and beauty.....
Re: Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by freecharles(m): 2:09am On Jan 19, 2015
okunrin lanti lanti
Re: Which Do You Wish To Be The Sex Of Your 1st Child If Given The Privilege By God? by Richard6(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
STENON:
female.....I cnt wait to be helping her to make fine hair styles.....dressing attractive........Combination of Brain and beauty.....
Sounds interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis: It Is OK To Smack Children If Their ‘dignity Is Maintained’ / Must Read: 8 Guys You Shouldn’t Date! / 33 “facts” Everybody Knows That Are Actually Total Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.