Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death (1774 Views)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by mzjaney(f): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
A twitter user by name Bisi Olabode took to the social media to narrate a sad and touching story of how her best friend, Ese Egagha who graduated from uniport kicked the bucket from the domestic violence she experienced from her spouse. As indicated by the tweets, Ese wedded her Malaysian based spouse in 2013 and she has since then been a subject of domestic violence. Another course mate of Ese narrated her own side of the story through tweets.

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/18/sad-story-of-how-a-malaysian-guy-tortured-his-wife-to-death/

Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by mzjaney(f): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
below are pictures from their wedding

Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Eya.. Pretty bad .. So sad her story ended up dis way.. So mzjaney, wat dd you learn frm ds?
Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by ArchEnemy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Did I see Yahoo Guy somewhere along the line?
Pretty Lady why did you go astray?
Cutehector4u is right, Ladies should learn from this. May God help us all to choose right. There are monsters out there.
Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Did I see Yahoo Guy somewhere along the line?
Pretty Lady why did you go astray?
Cutehector4u is right, Ladies should learn from this. May God help us all to choose right. There are monsters out there.
lol thnks. Yh d world is getn strange everyday

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by laplace12(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
She knows he is a yahoo guy and went ahead to marry him sad

She really hoped to live large on another mans sweat. It doesn't work that way.
Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by chineloSA(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
laplace12:

She knows he is a yahoo guy and went ahead to marry him sad

She really hoped to live large on another mans sweat. It doesn't work that way.

That was harsh cheesy
Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by bebe2(f): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
u know, i have always wondered, how do parents trust a man

dat comes from afar to marry their daughter?

u dont know their home in london, america or wherever they claim to come from.

u meet the man's family and u release jur child to them.

how r u sure they really live where they claim?

what if he claims to live in london, marries ur daughter and takes her colombia to go be

a prostitute for drug lords and other slum bags?

so frightening!

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by sankky: 3:01am On Jan 19, 2015
Dont know what happened truly but i still have reservations about most of these business marriages in Nigeria.
Pity the family though.
RIP Cutie !

Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
He is not a Malaysian man. He is a Nigerian man based in Malaysia. Correct your title pls.
Re: Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death by KanwuliaJara: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Scary stuff.
Unbelievable!!!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Tolerated Abuse For So Long - Anita Oyakhilome Speaks Of Divorce / Please Help Me , I Want To Get Out Of Debt / What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.