Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (65440 Views)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by elohorayodele: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bad news sells

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by premiumICT(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na wa o!!!!
I was already weeping...
Abasi thank you ooooo...
Meanwhile
Is this FP tinz?
Sumbody pls correct me if am incorrect.
grin
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by duni04(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Linda is in trouble
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Akandu50(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
fakes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by wendycindy(f): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't belief he is dead
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Abduletudaye(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
you see am..and one mumu nurse was saying she saw his cardava..angry ..awon lie lie...
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Abduletudaye(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
duni04:
Linda is in trouble

I didn't see the news on her blog tho'
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by MrHighSea: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lyk dt guy.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
A nairaland "night nurse" claimed she saw his corpse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Lagusta(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
sexyseun:
Please bring this down immediately, Muna is dead and gone!!! The twitter handle spreading the news that he's still alive is fake!!

Na which one we go believe now

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by cynhamscakes(f): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just read it on LIB that he is really gone, that that twitter handle is not him.

I want to believe he is alive. such talent and beauty.
Father God take control.

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by duni04(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I didn't see the news on her blog tho'
Refresh
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Picture of him covered under ......and certified dead by a medical doctor or else I don't believe that he is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abduletudaye:
you see am..and one mumu nurse was saying she saw his cardava..angry ..awon lie lie...
he's truly dead sir. May his soul rest in peace
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Warlord3000(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thunder fire the mumu that started the rumor..

One stupid gal even called herself a nurse at the mortuary ..

shocked
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by MrHighSea: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by pitoski(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God you are alive. Cos we love you.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
it's true ooo.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by DopeAngel(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
eyah.. May his soul rest in peace
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
sexyseun:

Says who?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by DopeAngel(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Warlord3000:
Thunder fire the idiot that started the rumor..

One stupid gal even called herself a nurse at the mortuary ..

Oloribu shocked
lolzz gringringrin
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Missmossy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Holy heavens! How could such a thing be joked with? Thank God for his life grin
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by chronique(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Which one are we to believe now? A nurse on nl said they brought in his ccorpse today. Now,a twitter handle is dispelling the rumour;what is the true state of things? #confused. I hope he's alive though.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Lagusta(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Linda says one, a nl nurse says hers, now a twitter handle says otherwise...

Nigeria is a big fvcked up country...

GEJ is to
blame

Said buhari till thy kingdom come!!!!!!!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by elantraceey(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God for your life , you will not die before your time .

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by DopeAngel(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
rittyben:
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahaha
Can't believe I cried
so watz funny
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
See what linda ikeji wrote... That someone is impersonating him with that account on twitter... She said the real muna is dead

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Ojugunrege(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
sexyseun:

the man says he's not dead & u insist
are u d same person as nurse emeraldoe....who said she saw d dead body?
oro yi wa confusing o!
i hope he's not dead!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Warlord3000(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
See what linda ikeji wrote... That someone is impersonating him with that account on twitter... She said the real muna is dead

On a lighter note..

Your bb battery is slow... Abeg remove from 3G and off phone to charge well smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.