Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (53839 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / X-raying Aisha Buhari V P Jonathan Campaign Speeches. Who Deserve To B Ur 1st La / Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by januzaj(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
chai
birds of a feather flock together
like husband like wife
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Elnino4ladies: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
It runs in d family.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by bettercreature(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jonathan will loose over 1million votes because of this statement alone....“How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a Peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?”what a sucidal
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by rabonni(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
bad or good English GEJ i know
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by januzaj(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
chai
birds of a feather flock together
like husband like wife
he was truly PEJ's lecturer during her college says
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
did you stole....kai now I know why he's cool with pej.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by gunther6(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
pej till eternity....... of course i'm been sacarstic..... SAI BUHARI
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by popcykaylah(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
PhD my foot! prof wole Soyinka already said it that any man who lives with a woman like pej cannot be in his right senses
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Lilimax(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are these all...? embarassed
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by oyeludef(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
phd holder indeed. no wonder pej is his student
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by UnknownT: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Apart from the 3rd one; the how much did he stole. Anybody can make the 1st 2 errors, they are 'pardonable' but that did n stole is a no no.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Riclord001(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Zeinymira:
PEJ syndrome grin grin
LOL... grammatical blunders- hereditary and communicable
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Vote out Gbagaun Chairman grin grin grin
Mr Clueless
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
hmmm OK.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by gunther6(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
pej till eternity....... of course i'm been sacarstic..... SAI BUHARI..
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2015

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by wasco8(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
noted

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by gurunlocker: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
if u dey call gej speech gbagaun.... I wonder what u will call PA BUHARI OPEC own speech
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by duni04(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

I'm not hating on buhari o but e b like say d guy no sabi English. Its just too obvious! Simple words he can't pronounce. Its like we have another PEJ on our hands o grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
There is no big deal about that. I heard Nigerian profs and PhD holders are not good in English language. OP, I can see many grammatical errors in your post as well. This is the-pot-calling-the-kettle-black case.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by maximunimpact(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Politics of grammar, oya tanoyance defend ur master!
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by merits(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
gramatical blunder or no gramatical blunder is their ruling proffesors.he is getting is cool cash,he also living and feeding well.you are their monitor his gramatical blunder,this simply mean you are jobless and hopeless.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by kwajahafiz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
ibnjarir93:

http://dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/politics-of-grammar/19359-president-jonathan-s-awkward-grammatical-miscues-on-the-campaign-trail

methinks...you enjoy reading your own writting more than you do pointing out others grammatical errors...
A big yawn.....
say all that in pidgin and you 'll have my respects...
another yawn.....
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Donbrig: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
And he is supposed to be a PHD holder Oooo. I think Patience might have taught her husband how to gramatise English.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by YasirNasir(f): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Noted
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by mcprince32(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
None is above mistake, but when excessively uncontrollable, is too badt.
Error ratio
G 3 : 100,000,000 B
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by spenca: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Him sef be human being o
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by EPOMA(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Goodluck even try.With his Patience sleeping next to him every night I expected his grammar to be very bad LooooL. The man try
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by sokera: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by nationwide1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:
Here we see Buhari on video

In just this one video, Buhari has like 1000000 grammatic blunders ..

way too long for any newspaper article but easily watched in this data friendly video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

and then you see Jonathan in this video looking lively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijwa5LTBoWU

who is more Presidential abeg?

Jonathan till APC run out of propaganda
Making GEJ's slips of the tongue a headline and disregarding Buhari's case of not being educated upto first school leaving certificate level is like Tinubu calling someone a thief or on a lighter note is like saying Reebok is in the league of Camp Nou. Let February 14 come quickly let's condemn the Islamic fanatic to eternal abyss of failure.

2 Likes

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Juliaann(f): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Madam Juliaann ...come and see your president. Are you still laughing at my stupidity, are you?
Ode!!!! you know buhari own is nothing to write about

4 Likes

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by notoriousbabe: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kai una no go kill this man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" / Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos / Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.