Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available (25210 Views)

New Eco-friendly Plant Fiber Roof Tile/Sheet, Partition, Exterior wall cladding / Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding / Brain Conceptz: Interior And Exterior Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Call today. 40kg Bags Available!
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by sholatech(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pricing for the 40kg?
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Negotiations possible on higher quantities for nairalanders. A 40kg bag will fill 2 paint drums when mixed with water and will screed 35 sq meters.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by odiereke(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2015
How much is the wholesale price? Do you have a sales outlet in PH? Reply me through my email mikkydele@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by odiereke(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2015
I need your product in PH ASAP and what is the wholesales price? Can you deliver it PH?
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2015
odiereke:
How much is the wholesale price? Do you have a sales outlet in PH? Reply me through my email mikkydele@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a mail.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Available
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by sholatech(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sent you sms. Need Four bags of 40kg for initial trial
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks sholatech for your enquiry. Sent sms
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Always available. Don't mix POP, top bond and paint/cement, use the screeding material meant for screeding and have peace of mind.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Don't mix P.O.P, top bond and paint/cement, use the screeding material meant for screeding and have peace of mind.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thanks for your calls. Still available
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Available
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 7:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Call today
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Made just for you.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Don't mix P.O.P, top bond and paint/cement, use the screeding material meant for screeding and have peace of mind.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thanks for the calls.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by sholatech(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Still awaiting delivery info to Jos. Or you leave your address here so I send a staff over to pick from there?
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by odiereke(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
This JK putty is really good vouching for. I got a bag for a trial and I was overwhelmed by the product. It's Good money saver for Builders. Just making arrangement to place my order now after being convinced about the product. It's by far better then the POP+ Paint and Top-bond concoction this screeder people mixed for people.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
odiereke:
This JK putty is really good vouching for. I got a bag for a trial and I was overwhelmed by the product. It's Good money saver for Builders. Just making arrangement to place my order now after being convinced about the product. It's by far better then the POP+ Paint and Top-bond concoction this screeder people mixed for people.

Thank you sir for the great review. Guys call now and experience for yourself.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Available
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2015
40kg bags available
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Available
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jkwallputty(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
Call for your order today cool
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by SoUlBrOdA(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please how much does it cost? What quantity will work for a 15 square meter wall?
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by adefolabif: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
what is the cost of the 40kg bag in Lagos?mainland preferably
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by Barezzi(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2015
How much, and how can i get them? Send details to: barezzi.business at gmail dot com.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by Q3(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Kindly send price and how i can get them? Send details to: olawalelatona@yahoo.com

urgent
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Classiharuna@gmail.com. Plz send me the cost of a 40kg bag and 20kg bag also does it prevent rising damp ?
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by infgost234(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
jkwallputty:
Available
pls I need the price of 40kg bag. And do you have any outlet in anambra state? Reply via ovirigodstime@gmail.com
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by jerrykings1(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2016
How much will a 40kg bag cost
almuntari@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Lekki / Fees To Take Note Of When Renting An Apartment In Lagos / DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.