Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (43364 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
I choose to use the word "Girl" instead of "Ladies" because I suppose that the later should know better, but unfortunately it's not always so.wink

A Typical Nigerian Girl is one who swallow hook, line and sinker everything she watches from Home videos, Hollywood and Telemundos...

Her role models are stars who has no good record when it comes to chastity and morals. Better put, Stars with indecent records...undecided

I know some of these are common with ladies all over the world but most are unique to us here... Our brain is too much grin

Seven Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl...

1. She asks you to borrow her money that she knows you wouldn't ask her to refund.

Their new style is "Borrow me, I'll pay back", How you wan take pay back na? You ain't working, How? I prefer to just freely give than to expect ANY lady to pay back! Hmmmm...
They don't ask too much because that might not be feasible. She may request around #3000 to #5000... Is it wrong to "beg" money? No! But, must you beg sef? Some girls are just too "BIG EYED". If your parents don't have it, don't go about begging! You will soon begin to open your legs for it! It's just plain Discontentment!

2. They Want To Trap A Guy With Pregnancy Just Because Of Marriage.

This school of thought is same with even the so called "Learned" ladies...It's a pity because he will NEVER love you which is actually why you want to trap him. Abstinence from Pre-marital sex is just the solution. You see a small looking girl and her appearance is like that of an old woman! SMH! Beaten and Battered! Even three bras put together can't lift it up... undecided

3. She Spends Her Youthful Days Flexing And Partying And Her Pre-Thirty Years Praying And Searching

To whom it may concern:
You and church are far apart now... you spend every weekend in your boyfriend's house...he cheats on you and you're back to Square One...Going to church more than ever...Joined Choir or Usher (where guys will notice you). But, they're not... Do you have to go through all that?

4. She Believes She Can Transform A Guy, with what??

The fact you have nice curves and all doesn't make other girls not to have them.
Trying to change a guy (anyone at all) doesn't work except on movies and novels.
In fact, the only way to change him is to stand your ground! He wants sex before marriage? You give him and automatically and immediately he loses respect for you! ZERO TRUST for you till Jesus comes!

5. Jack Of All Trades Master Of None

I dunno what's so cool about dating different guys when you know you truly love just one!
I am talking about Multi-dating.
It's so common now especially with the invent of social networks like bbm, Facebook, whatsapp, badoo, 2go etc.
If he tells you He loves You and wants to marry , stop freaking out- think Future, Get to really know him. Flirting is a dangerous game!

6. Suffocating Her Dreams For A Rich Dude...

I was interacting with a Typical Nigerian girl one time and we discussed along these lines. Her comment about a friend of hers was "She was lucky, she just married a rich man, and me too I also want the same .." (i know she spends half of her day with junks over the TV) It is disheartening that most girls (at this age) just wants a man that will buy even toothbrush for them...Their plan is to enter into marriage with nothing but "Ghana Must Go" Haba! Even their dreams and aspirations can go to blazes if only they can find that guy... Since she left University, when was the last time she read a book? Hmm!

7. Adding No Mental Value To Themselves.

Continuing from Point 6, reading flies away from her dictionary after university! She feels relieved after school. Instead, she prefers to spend 6 hours in her friend's house talking from flats to grants, the whole day at the saloon or two days in front of the TV watching the Kardashians and Home Videos... Nothing to do to add to her mental capacity! Such ones wants to marry The Smart Ones to complement for their inadequacies! That she could do something about! undecided Now that a child's intelligence taps 80% from the mum nko! hmm...

This is a Wake Up Call...Not A Bashing Thread, as it were...wink

Don't take it too personal...

Do something today, your children can really thank you for tomorrow!

A wise woman builds her house. A foolish one plucks it down!
IT STARTS NOW, not then!

smiley

140 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Woooooow !!! I made FTC

I say into the life of somebody, may this kind of celebration never cease in your live in Jesus name

I want to dedicate this to ex girlfriend who left me as a result of selfishness and greediness.. I want every lady to know that no condition is permanent

I also want to dedicate this to all the aspiring nairalanders looking forward to this great opportunity. All I want to tell you is that you should never relent nor give up on your struggles

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nairalander01: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Qwerty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool

FTC things...smiley
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nairalander01:
Qwerty

Meaning? wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by apparentlylaw(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nairalander01: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
emusmith:

Meaning? wink
STC Things cool
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by dechandel(f): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
I dont watch telemundo

Kim kardashian is not my role model

I've never borrowed a dime from any guy. Oh. I've done that plenrri times. But from my dad sha

I dont party

I have not attained the middle 30(s) grin

I am suffocating my dreams on being rich. Or rather looting Naija money cheesy me sef go get my share of nashional cake

I am tryna focus on paying my school fees with my own money next year. So help me God. Or atleast half grin

So what are we not saying??

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Juliaann(f): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Op all this things you just typed here is rubbish!!!!

13 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Mutuwa(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
*Comes down gently from palmwine tree*

Guy I admire the way(s) you coined your writeups.Cinematography has done a lot of harm to some of our ladies much more than your horizon of thought..Imagine using pregnancy to trap a guy,errorneously thinking they can change a guy with s*x abi? Little wonder they shoot without aiming.
Well that one na der life jor!

*Goes back atop*

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Tymax(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
First time you will address our ladies frankly. You are getting there. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
OP why are you obsessed with girls. Are you a woman-hater or have misogynistic tendency? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by chibwike(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
that number one is very true....there is this girl that came to my office for sim swap....i gave her my contact to let me knw...if there re any complains....she then added me on whatsapp....and we became friends.....all of a sudden she started asking me to borrow her 5k..that she would pay back......na wa oh....i almost gave her tho...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by DeeBoiyy: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
I dont watch telemundo

I've never borrowed a dime from any guy. Oh. I've done that plenrri times. But from my dad sha

I dont party

I am suffocating my dreams on being rich. Or rather looting Naija money cheesy me sef go get my share of nashional cake

I am tryna focus on paying my school fees with my own money next year. So help me God. Or atleast half grin

hey baby tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
VickyyB:
OP why are you obsessed with girls. Are you a woman-hater or have misogynistic tendency? undecided

bla bla bla... Because I listed what is so true, I'm now a Hater?
What's your problem?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
I dont watch telemundo

I dont party

The most sensible post a Lady has posted so far.... SMH!

8 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Emusmith howdy?this your thread's no dey finish?
Nice 1 by the way.
And as for the ladies bashing the op he didn't generalise so quit taking it personal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
chibwike:
that number one is very true....there is this girl that came to my office for sim swap....i gave her my contact to let me knw...if there re any complains....she then added me on whatsapp....and we became friends.....all of a sudden she started asking me to borrow her 5k..that she would pay back......na wa oh....i almost gave her tho...

As in enh... Don't mind them...Those guilty ones must bash the op... I've foolishly given one before before I learnt something...wink
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
chibwike:
All these Nairaland guys sha. Y'all have fabricated stories to tell.
More mb to una phone and more fictions to una brain.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by yorex2011: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ibadan babes be like...my number is siro hate siro tiri sewun elewun tiri hate tutu shocked

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
KiidaACE:
Emusmith howdy?this your thread's no dey finish?
Nice 1 by the way.
And as for the ladies bashing the op he didn't generalise so quit taking it personal.

Thanks bro! Allow them please...cheesy
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by theM16: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
I dont watch telemundo

I dont party

Cool. Guess op sees u as atypical
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
emusmith:

bla bla bla... Because I listed what is so true, I'm now a Hater?
What's your problem?

My problem is that you should invest your time in something productive.
Women-hating won't take you anywhere, or atleast toe/tow a path, by writing about male folks which you should be familiar with.
Obsession! undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mutuwa:
*Comes down gently from palmwine tree*

Guy I admire the way(s) you coined your writeups.Cinematography has done a lot of harm to some of our ladies much more than your horizon of thought..Imagine using pregnancy to trap a guy,errorneously thinking they can change a guy with s*x abi? Little wonder they shoot without aiming.
Well that one na der life jor!

*Goes back atop*

Thnx bro.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by chibwike(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
VickyyB:

All these Nairaland guys sha. Y'all have fabricated stories to tell.
More mb to una phone and more fictions to un brain.
dont worry dear...i dont have much time to fabricate stories....if i brought out my time to type that...just believe me...it happened.....why would i fabricate stories...to impress you...or to gain attention?....please dont say such words to me again....i beg you.

16 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by elantraceey(f): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
None of it reflects me angry

But i'm a nigerian girl

4 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by dechandel(f): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
emusmith:

The most sensible post a Lady has posted so far.... SMH!
Why are you shaking your head?? grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
VickyyB:

My problem is that you should invest your time in something productive.
Women-hating won't take you anywhere, or atleast toe/tow a path, by writing about male folks which you should be familiar with.
Obsession! undecided

Thanks for your advice. I'll think about it...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
chibwike:
dont worry dear...i dont have much time to fabricate stories....if i brought out my time to type that...just believe me...it happened.....why would i fabricate stories...to impress you...or to gain attention?....please dont say such words to me again....i beg you.
Ok undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Why are you shaking your head?? grin

I don't know seriously...undecided KSMH
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:
None of it reflects me angry

But i'm a nigerian girl

That's not what the Topic says...smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.