Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 PM

Tonto Dike Set To Disgarce Men Toasting Her... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Set To Disgarce Men Toasting Her... (1056 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years / Tonto Dike Set To Release New Music Video Check Out Scenes Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Set To Disgarce Men Toasting Her... by nerfetiti: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, is not happy with how some of her male fans keep harassing with love messages. She also expressed frustration over how these men got her phone number in the first instance.

She said most of them send ‘funny’ messages to her and to prove her point, she posted a text she received from one of them, who composed a poem in order to prove how good he is with words.
Tonto explained that the person further asked her to connect him to Cossy Orjiakor, who recently listed what she wants from a sugar boy.

She wrote, “Don’t know how these creatures got my number. But I deal with this shet in 20's daily. Some1's husband /son/boyfriend, who knows? Keep it coming sons, I will embarrass your as*.”

Source: http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/01/tonto-dike-set-to-disgarce-men-toasting.html

Re: Tonto Dike Set To Disgarce Men Toasting Her... by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 19, 2015
She's indirectly bragging to her peers, she secretly enjoys the attention and knows this would bring more admirers.
Re: Tonto Dike Set To Disgarce Men Toasting Her... by LesbianBoy(m): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Tonto embarass as many as you can pls! MUMU LITTLE PUSST-WHIPPED BOYS! Instead of them to find something better to do with their lives, they will be 'DM'-ing girls. Yet they still wonder why they are BROKE! Mtchewww....I can bet my brand new bentley that they are so many of them here on nairaland sef. angry
Re: Tonto Dike Set To Disgarce Men Toasting Her... by sankky: 3:08am On Jan 19, 2015
LOL. Is this a stunt or what ?

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Unclad Photos Have Surfaced Online. (see It) / SEE The Most Beautiful OAP Toolz Flaunts Her Assets / I Have What Most Men Want… —ope Olusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.