Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. (6301 Views)

Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by disloman(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplemach:
i smell apc around here. If the new price is not ok to you, pls bro you can try brushing your teeth 2moro morning with cobc acid.
wise ones once told mi not to argue with a f00l cos pple from d distance can tell who is who.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Allwility: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
How will this move affect the price of garri that the common man eats? What happens to the oil marketers that purchased the products at a higher price? They will definitely alter their meter pumps to balance the sudden change. I see this as a cheap move to whip up election support. Fortunately, we can all see through it!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Zuria(f): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Filling stations would effect this new pump price in 2weeks time grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Juliaann(f): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Good one my presidogrin

GEJ till 2023smiley

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Caseless: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
olapluto:

I think it is very fraudulent. Oil prices have dropped to what it was 6 years ago. I think it is time Nigerians asked for the subsidy payments to stop.
Jonathan is very desperate now and wont mind giving his wife to Bode George if it will guarantee votes.
even countries that do not produce oil dont buy oil as costly as we buy. Tanzania, rwanda, S.A, etc, have all reduced pump prices since the oil fall, but our thief-in-chief jst realised the need to reduce the price by #10.
You sure say bode George wld agree to offer of lady shrek by gej for anything? grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by olapluto(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Allwility:
How will this move affect the price of garri that the common man eats? What happens to the oil marketers that purchased the products at a higher price? They will definitely alter their meter pumps to balance the sudden change. I see this as a cheap move to whip up election support. Fortunately, we can all see through it!
Intelligent question. I doubt if stations will sell at that price till after election. What an unserious government.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by kennydee05(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Propaganda and deceit
The fear of Buhari/osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by alaoeri: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Will the sharp drop in global price of pms, #10 is too small the price should be reverse to #65 nevertheless GEJ must go.
SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
Nonsense! We'll stil be buying at #140. Who him wan deceive? If him like, make him bring d price down to #5 , i wont vote him.

If he doesn't come back as President believe me, you won't even see the petrol to buy for N1000, this is not a threat, it's a promise I'm afraid we might have to live with.

In any case, plz vote your conscience
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by disloman(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Allwility:
d oil marketers n FG av bn robbing us cos this reduction is overdue n a calculated way to show us they care.#87per litre is still a robbery.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Caseless: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Juliaann:
Good one my presidogrin

GEJ till 2023smiley
feeb, sharrap!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Collynzo9: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
olapluto:

You wait and see. Come back to tell me if you buy fuel for 87 naira anytime before election day. This is a cheap and silly attempt to win sympathy. It's failed on landing.
Can you state in simple English why you feel it will not work?
The same government that pegged the price at N97 has now brought it down to N87 and for some haramic reasons you feel it won't work.
APC guys can never be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by kennydee05(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
DickDastardly:
Fresh Air cool
Fresh contaminated air.
We need to change the air.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by olapluto(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
olapluto:
Petrol now sells for 87 naira! Source: Channels TV.
The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Dieziani Allison-Madueke has announced a drop in the pump price of Premium Motor Spirit, popularly known as petrol from N97 to N87 due to the drop in oil prices globally.

The Minister said the directive is to take effect immediately during a press conference at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/18/fg-reduces-pms-pump-price-n10/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by kennydee05(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
He should work towards bringing Dollar back to #150 and if he can't the Change us inevitable.
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Collynzo9: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
bokohalal:
APC has been calling for the reduction for some time and at 65 naira
Crude oil prices haven't fallen up to that extent.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by muhamm3d: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplemach:
Serios...? things are really getting better with GEJ. Infact, GEJ till buhari goes back to skul to legally get a certificate.
please shut up!!!! Why weeks to election? Why 87naira, what happened to reducing it months ago? We are wiser than this rubbish. How come electricity hv suddenly bcome better? Just bcause of election. Tell ur stupid jonathan to wise up hes using old tactics. We are smarter now
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Caseless: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gabbysky:

If he doesn't come back as President believe me, you won't even see the petrol to buy for N1000, this is not a threat, it's a promise I'm afraid we might have to live with.

In any case, plz vote your conscience
I'd rather buy petrol at #100000 per litre that hav gej continue as my president.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Zuria:
Filling stations would effect this new pump price in 2weeks time grin grin grin

Sweetheart, the directive is with immediate effect.
So don't pay extra fro tomorrow
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by nonebutme: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God for APC who few days back called on the FG to reduce the price of petroleum products. Again, why aren't they reducing the price of kerosene and diesel? Or aren't these two products also affected by the international price of crude oil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by jaybee3(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Good development. Hopefully food prices will follow suit
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Firefire(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Good move...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by disloman(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
olapluto:

10 naira reduction is indeed an insult on Nigerians. Why bother reducing it anyways?
Oil prices fell by 50%, our government dropped it by 10%. On top of that, GEJ go still dey pay subsidy!
until we fight 4 our right,those goats will continually taking us as f00ls.Its annoying.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by simplemach(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
muhamm3d:
please shut up!!!! Why weeks to election? Why 87naira, what happened to reducing it months ago? We are wiser than this rubbish. How come electricity hv suddenly bcome better? Just bcause of election. Tell ur stupid jonathan to wise up hes using old tactics. We are smarter now
i wonder when grown ups like you will start thinking straight and not like a sick dog. What then will u say about the global drop in oil price, is it the Nigerian elections?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by sevantex(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
So he just woke up frm sleep cos he knws Nigerians mite not vote him ba??..,We are an OPEC country so duhhh!!!..,we shuld get it for a less amount witout it bein a big deal..,Or is he just preparin us for anoda 3wks strike after he increases it imediately he wins?..,Abeg Mr clueless, rest jare!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by gebest: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
N10 only, is still high at N87
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Haha.... This man is really desperate grin

Anyway sai buhari cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by 9ijaprince(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
well this is good news. i hope this will be effected at the fuel stations. petrol has been selling averagely N105-N110 since december in filling stations in yenagoa except nnpc stations.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Aussie(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Moderators are sleep I g!!! This is a hot news and confirmed news that should be in the front page by now.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by Zuria(f): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gabbysky:

Sweetheart, the directive is with immediate effect.
So don't pay extra fro tomorrow

Honey, unless DPR agents would make sure the directive is obeyed...cause most filling stations obey such orders when pump price is increased grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by phlemzy: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
When the price is to be increased, it is not increased by as low as N10, but now they want to reduce the price out of a guilty conscience,they are cutting N10 off..SMH
If only Nigerians know by how much they have been cheated,they will not be celebrating a reduction of N10 as it will not in anyway change your bus fare,it will not change the price of gari,rice,beans and even a loaf of bread.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira. by takedat(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
What of DPK and AGO? Shouldn't we have a slash in the prices of these products also? Price of crude oil fell by 50percent so they must be a reduction. Or this is just another campaign Greek gift?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? / Ike Ekwereamadu Blasts Buhari:'If People Around U Are Criminals,We Are Not' / Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.