Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals (15214 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / NIS Seizes 452 Pvcs, National ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by MadCow1: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2015
No suspects were apprehended... grin

How do we know then that this story is true because I don't trust GEJ's government anymore.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by eaglechild: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2015
kachnov:
encountered this same thing ,a woman was clearly a Cameroonian,but the peeps there kept saying register her.As a corper ,I had to do it to avoid issues.
Better save your head before they use baboon blood and bathe you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Proxy001:
our borders are just too porous coupled with the trans Islamic relationship that exists between northern Nigeria a d the neighboring sovereign states of Chad and Niger not also forgetting northern Cameroon. how I wish we can just devote some of our funds to border fencing and mounting of spy cameras coupled with the use of sattelite imaging to check border activities rather than concentrating our national wealth in the hands of a few greedy people..... "to any government that knowetg what to do and yet does it not is a fool"

i love ur idea man!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by berrystunn(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2015
holatin:
God I need one request
dont allow those criminal to rig this as they be been rigging it

buhari for president

do you think PDP will use Niger to ring election ?

do you think north will vote GEJ?

do you think any Muslim will vote GEJ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by oooooohh: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2015
LORDI:
It's really differentiating those niger and chadian from northernen nigeria.
I hope the president increases our border security.
i totaly agree wit you sir, Mr president should improve on our boundry protection, so dat this foreigners wunt come nd distroy our country for us,haven't we come to think of it that such kinds of people are the once causing problems for us in our country, pls lets join hands nd make Nigeria a better place and stop politising every evil act, sayin its PDP or APC, we need change in the way we handle nd see tins.Nigeria is one and dont have another home.God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by nationwide1(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Only 452 PVCs? Anyway, job well done. But how will they eliminate underage voters? 'Holy' general rigging election since 2003 but still loosing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by berrystunn(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2015
BUHARI father is from Niger Fulani....

From my father’s side, we are Fulanis,

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13873-muhammadu-buhari-i-never-plotted-a-coup-in-my-entire-career
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by holatin(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2015
berrystunn:

do you think PDP will use Niger to ring election ?

do you think north will vote GEJ?

do you think any Muslim will vote GEJ?
number one - nothing is impossible
number 3 - not all Muslim re apc
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by berrystunn(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2015
iterator24:
that's why buhari deported 700,000 of them

BUHARI father is from Niger Fulani....

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13873-muhammadu-buhari-i-never-plotted-a-coup-in-my-entire-career
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Oildichotomy(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2015
They are in Lagos here, I have some gatemen in my area who are from Niger republic brandishing PVC
When some Nigerians don't have

There should be a call for tighter Immigration laws and enforcement.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by moderatorr1: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Anti nigerian boko haram sympathisers. You aliens bera allow us to do our election peacefully. Stay in your country.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by berrystunn(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2015
holatin:

number one - nothing is impossible
number 3 - not all Muslim re apc

95% of the muslim support buhari, so there is more chance using Niger to rig election for a.p.c

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by calaway: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2015
iterator24:
that's why buhari deported 700,000 of them

he did not deport niger citizens but Ghana who are christians

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by DzTzl(f): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2015
berrystunn:

95% of the muslim support buhari, so there is more chance using Niger to ring election for a.p.c
its not ring but rig

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by berrystunn(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2015
buhari is not corrupt, but his men wants to rig election for him ,
some men will join his govt. to stop corruption for non educated president right?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Emmahunk(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=Shine1177 post=29917755][/quote]

I honestly wonder, when we will start taking issues seriously in this Country. We don't mind mortgaging the future of generations unborn just to satisfy the wanton desires of party loyalists.
Understandably, Nigerians and it's neighbors, Ghanaians, Nigeriens, Camerounians and even Chadians, all look alike. It takes only a trained personnel to know who is who and that is where the Nigeria Immigration Service comes in. Many Nigerians have continued to wonder why the National Identity Card currently being issued is without collaboration with the Nigeria Immigration Service. On the other hand, one would have expected that the Service would have been attached to the INEC registration centers of the PVC to make sure that foreigners do not end up coming to vote during elections.
Some of these issues are annoying when we realize that we sometimes ignore doing the right thing just because we need to award contracts to some powers that be. Diaris God ooooo.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by berrystunn(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2015
DzTzl:
its not ring but rig

perfect ,
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by princemillla(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
And inec will tell u We are ready for free n fair election wen Nigerians doesn't even have means of proper identification. Nigerians don't have identification and yet our crude oil account kept falling..... Where is the money going to......

GOD help Nigeria.

Good morning people
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by berrystunn(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2015
calaway:

he did not deport niger citizens but Ghana who are christians

you are right, how can he deport niger,
buhari his from niger fulani,

Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Chigold101(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Egbagirl:
How won't it be hard to identify Nigerians when half the population has no ID card.

But when INEC is giving out the cards, don't they confirm the identity of the person collecting the card? Na wa o

humn... Funny girl...
How can u know a Chadian when he answers Umoru and claims to come from Sokoto? Most Hausa/Fulani men & women have more than five different countries International passports & Nationa ID cards... Because from Mali to Cameroun they all look alike, speak the same language and bear the same name...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by lordsharks(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Nice post
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Lilimax(f): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2015
Mattkent:
Get these beautiful beads now for valetine.
Valentine ke?
Election don take over 2015 valentine day embarassed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Egbagirl(f): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Chigold101:
humn... Funny girl...
How can u know a Chadian when he answers Umoru and claims to come from Sokoto? Most Hausa/Fulani men & women have more than five different countries International passports & Nationa ID cards... Because from Mali to Cameroun they all look alike, speak the same language and bear the same name...

Fine but the point is the government has no proper record of its citizens especially from birth. In addition being able to know who is a Nigerian and who isn't, protect our borders!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by ormios234: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2015
This is a very pathetic situation we are in as a nation where Nigerian Northerners consider those from Niger republic, Chad and Northern Cameroun as more brotherly than southerners hence when there is a conflict of interest, they are given preference and protection. The nations sovereignty shared amongst northerners and southerners should come first before any religious or tribal affiliation.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Sibrah: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Is it possible to get ones' pvc from other centres diff from ur original reg centres
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by 360command: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2015
bigtt76:
They should re-allocate the PVCs to states where people never get naaa grin
. I no even get,I dey look for pvc.I just tire for my country. Even as a national,I know get pvc but foreigners get am pass.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals by Chigold101(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Egbagirl:

Fine but the point is the government has no proper record of its citizens especially from birth. In addition being able to know who is a Nigerian and who isn't, protect our borders!
thats true my sister. But we all know the politics the north plays with all of us here in Nigeria. If the government introduces proper records of people born and people that live in Nigeria the north will lose their superiorty in population. Imagine Kano state having more people than Lagos state... If the south keep record the north wont.

This is the issue. The north will do anything to maintain their ‘falsehood‘ on being more in number than the south...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay / Why APC Plotted To Impeach Ortom – PDP / Retreat: Ministers’ Sack Looms As Buhari Supervises Appraisal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.