Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! (7128 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought / Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Ckes, Abuja!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 1:12am On Jan 19, 2015
When i started baking newly, i was always scared of doing butter icing cakes. Then i thought they were extremely difficult to make and will even require more time because you have to keep working on the cake till you get a smooth finish.
Its was my friend, Nogie who encouraged me to start accepting butter cream cake jobs.

Below are pictures of what i have done so far.

2 Likes

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2015
The fruit toppings always gives the cake a certain twist. The dessert cakes are wrapped with chocolate wafers which everyone can simply have a crunchy bite from.

1 Like

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2015
........and my dear friend, Noggy who is a fan of everything good has always encouraged me. Thanks babe!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 1:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Some of them may look too busy on top..... Well, that's how the client wants his/her cake.

Whenever i make a new one, i will simply add the picture here.

1 Like

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 3:54am On Feb 09, 2015
What a delight!

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Hello cynhams,please am interested in that industrial oven u marketed some time last year. Are they still available.

Am in lagos ,is it possible to deliver it down here??
Awaiting your reply. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
There's also that flower basket you made for my Mum (butter icing too). she really loved it BTW
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Hello cynhams,please am interested in that industrial oven u marketed some time last year. Are they still available.

Am in lagos ,is it possible to deliver it down here??
Awaiting your reply. Thank you and God bless.

Sorry dear, i had to stop it. The fabricator is no longer using good materials to work.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2015
bestestgirl:
There's also that flower basket you made for my Mum (butter icing too). she really loved it BTW

Ify don't mind me o. I didn't add the pic here. Let me look for it.

I'm glad your mun loved it. I'm always at your service babe.
Hope you are good.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Ify's cake.

2 Likes

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Buttercream cakes.

1 Like

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2015
All for one person. A cake lover.

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Yum yum.

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
cynhamscakes:

Sorry dear, i had to stop it. The fabricator is no longer using good materials to work.
Thank you for your honesty. God bless you. WaNna go into cake making. Looking for oven to use. I figure d conventional gas cooker and oven will be small. Please can u help me out with where to get a good industrial oven at an affordable rate.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well done Cynhams cakes..nice cakes u have..I just really wished you were in benin..finding it really difficult to get a good cake baker here in Benin.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by HotKween: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
PrincesAsinya:
Well done Cynhams cakes..nice cakes u have..I just really wished you were in benin..finding it really difficult to get a good cake baker here in Benin.
if you are in Benin then try Soups 'n' Bakes. They are at Uselu Lagos Road. I can guarantee 100% satisfaction from them.
They are the best I have patronized in my lifetime.
They have a facebook page and can be reached on 07051189228. I also heard cake island is ok but soups n bakes wowed me when I ordered my nephew's birthday cake and my elder sista's wedding cake. Hope this helps. Thank me later.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
HotKween:
if you are in Benin then try Soups 'n' Bakes. They are at Uselu Lagos Road. I can guarantee 100% satisfaction from them.
They are the best I have patronized in my lifetime.
They have a facebook page and can be reached on 07051189228. I also heard cake island is ok but soups n bakes wowed me when I ordered by nephew's birthday cake and my elder sista's wedding cake. Hope this helps. Thank me later.
awww..thanks a lot..I'll definitely try it out and get back to u.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
rofemiguwa:

Thank you for your honesty. God bless you. WaNna go into cake making. Looking for oven to use. I figure d conventional gas cooker and oven will be small. Please can u help me out with where to get a good industrial oven at an affordable rate.

Depends on your location. Why not open a thread here on food section and ask for help help with regards to buying locally fabricated oven? We have lots of bakers here. Someone in your location will respond.
My own oven is extremely good that is why I started helping the fabricator advertise. But the man betrayed me recently. The last oven i sent to Benin Republic wasn't made with good materials. I didn't know the man will stoop low and use start using useless materials to fabricate the oven.
I just had to stop and cut myself from his business.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Last minute order.
Vanilla fruit cake with strawberry cream filling.
Frosted with really creamy vanilla butter cream.

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Delicious beauties from Cynhams cakes and Pastries, Abuja.

To see more of my cakes, please check out instagram @cynhamscakesabuja or www. Cynhamscakes.com

2 Likes

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by SpeedyConnect(m): 5:47am On Jun 11, 2015
cynhamscakes:
Last minute order.
Vanilla fruit cake with strawberry cream filling.
Frosted with really creamy vanilla butter cream.
Like how much will this cost. And can it be sent to the East?
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

Like how much will this cost. And can it be sent to the East?

Just saw this. The picture isn't showing.
No, its not possible to send butter cream frosted cake to the East from Abuja.
I send fondant frosted though.
But there is high risk of the cake becoming messy due to the long distance plus bumpy roads.
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
cynhamscakes:

Just saw this. The picture isn't showing.
No, its not possible to send butter cream frosted cake to the East from Abuja.
I send fondant frosted though.
But there is hight risk of the cake becoming messy due to the long distance plus bumpy road.
Ok ma. Pls which is fondant frosted?
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wow! Its been a while i posted pics here.
I have some recent pictures i would love to share.

....more coming.....

2 Likes

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
More buutter cream goodness from Cynhams cakes and Pastries, Abuja.

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
YUMMY! YUMMY!! YUM YUM!!!

1 Like

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by chuxjay(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
An event or a function cannot be said to possess class if cocktails are not
served. Its not just about the cocktail but about presentation and taste.

If you have an event and you are in need of cocktail, please do not
hesitate to send a message to me on email: baobab4dus@yahoo.co.uk or call
me on 07067340850

Add that colour, taste and class to your event with array of cocktail like:
Pina Colada
long island ice tea
Tequilla sunrise
Cosmopolitan
Maitai
Sex on De Beach
Robroy
Frozen Magarita
Miami Ice tea
B52
Gin & Tonic
Zombie
Screw Driver
Mojito
Dirty Martini
Chapman
Lemon Juice
Smoothies
Melon Lemonade
and a host of others

Interested individuals, hoteliers and lounge and bar owners/opertaors can also
contact me for tutorials on how to prepare them at a fee which is
affordable.

Thanks and God bles,
Mark
baobab4dus@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 07067340850
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hi. Ma'am!
I saw your signboard in Karu, but you know how tight that road is, couldn't stop to check you out.
My neighbour needs. A Chelsea cake. Can you make that design?
Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2015
tchidi:
Hi. Ma'am!
I saw your signboard in Karu, but you know how tight that road is, couldn't stop to check you out.
My neighbour needs. A Chelsea cake. Can you make that design?

Hello tchidi, i just saw your message above now. Yes, i can make it.
Please try and reach me on 07034794947, my pin is 531753fb. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 4:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Hi everyone, few additions to my thread.

Let me tell you about my wedding cake promo here.

WEDDING CAKE PROMO!!!!!!!

At very affordable prices, you can get your absolutely delicious and rich wedding cake for your wedding.

5 steps + 250 cut-outs = #55,000
4 steps + 250 cut-outs = #45,000
3 steps + 250 cut-outs = #35,000

Birthday and other party cakes are also available. We deliver to any location in Abuja.

Cakes for tasting will be made available at clients request.

SURPRISE CAKES!
If you are based outside Abuja but you have a loved one living in Abuja whose birthday is coming up, contact Cynhams Cakes to order for delicious cakes for them.
Even if there isn't an occassion, you just feel like sending some sweetness to your family, friends and even haters (lol....... everyone needs a little sugar once in a while), contact us to do the delivery for you.
We also help pick up wines and cards for clients.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!

For further information, please ping 531753fb or call/whatsapp Cynthia 07034794947, 08052874411.
Instagram: @cynhamscakesabuja,
www.cynhamscakes.com.

Please kindly refer your family and friends to us.

Samples of my work are attached. Pls check out @cynhamscakesabuja on instagram or www.cynhamscakes.com for more pictures.

1 Like

Re: Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Check out these pics of yummy dessert cakes.

Enjoy.

The first cake is strawberry and vanilla layered cake filled and frosted with vanilla buttercream.
The cake is wrapped with wafer stix and topped with assorted goodness grin grin m&m, malte teasers, grapes, strawberries and crunchy cookies.

The 2nd cake is absolutely moist pure chocolate cake frosted with chocolate buttercream and topped with grapes, strawberries and cookies.

The 3rd cake is butterscotch and red velvet layered cake. Its frosted with vanilla buttercream, coated with coconut flakes and topped with apples and grapes.

The last is a vanilla cake frosted with buttercream rosettes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With Spring Rolls / 8 Most Expensive Meal That Will Shock You / Euphemism(s) For ''This Food Is Tasteless''.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.