Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege (50985 Views)

Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by oludashmi(f): 1:44am On Jan 19, 2015
A 60-year-old bachelor, Segun Benson, has been accused of raping a 14-year-old primary school pupil in Agege.

Segun, the only surviving child of his mother who has refused to be married, was said to have lured the girl into his room with N50 where he forcefully had a canal knowledge of her.

Narrating her gory experience, the victim said, “I am in primary six. On Friday, he gave me N50 to buy sweet for myself. He then asked me to caress his private parts. When I told him I would tell my daddy, he said I should not go home.

“He took me to his house around Railway Line where he raped me. I was there from 3pm till around 7pm. I started bleeding from his house and when I got home the blood did not stop. But I kept it secret until Saturday when people saw it.”

The victim’s mother, Taibat narrated how she found out.

“I have seven kids and she is the third child. I was sleeping when people called me that my daughter had been raped. I have never met the man before though he lives on the street. The government should take over the case and do what is right.”

A resident who raised the alarm when she saw the girl bleeding added her side of the story, “I saw her writhing in pain in a bathroom. She said she wanted to defecate, but I saw blood coming out of her private parts. “I raised the alarm and when other people arrived at the scene, she said it was Segun that raped her.”

A relative, Okunloye Kehinde, said the victim’s private parts had been damaged. “I got a call around 2pm that fateful Saturday. When I got there, I saw a crowd of people around her. I saw a container filled with blood. Even her clothes were drenched in blood.”

But the victims ,mother was seen pleading for help. She said Segun is her only surviving child.

“Segun is my only child. I had four other children and they are all dead. He is the reason for my living. I don’t know why he did what he did.

“Each time I tried to get him a wife, he refused and told me he was old enough to look for a woman for himself. He said that many times without getting a wife. Please help me because he’s my hope.”

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Kenneth Nwosu, said the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba.

Source: http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/60-year-old-bachelor-rapes-14-year-old-girl-agege/

3 Shares

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by CCsurplus007(m): 1:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Poverty, illiteracy and Konji affecting peoples thinking faculty since time immemorial.
As cheap as sex is in Nigeria some grandpa would condescend so low to defile a girl old enough to be his grandchild really pathetic.some people are possesed by some wicked demons

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Konji d wicked. Well 14 years imprisonment direct. No mercy

8 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Abduletudaye(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2015
na serious case be this...
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by ShakurM(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Baba Oloriburukuu!
No wonder he's a bachelor
Paedophiles worse pass gays aswr!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by lidnet: 2:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Wicked world shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by jonsin(m): 2:04am On Jan 19, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Poverty, illiteracy and Konji affecting peoples thinking faculty since time immemorial.

sincerely, it beats me, a 16 year old? my goodness.
if the konji is too much, y not pay a call girl, i'm sure they must be really cheap i'm that area
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by dante23: 2:04am On Jan 19, 2015
this harmattan has its side effects.

11 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigeria is gradually becoming like South Africa on rape cases! That is very bad! Something needs to be done to criminalize it by giving them a long jail sentence of 30 years.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by slimderek(m): 2:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Rape ko Rape Ni undecided
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by jide53: 2:05am On Jan 19, 2015
He should spend the rest of his life in prison

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 19, 2015
dis people no dey tire angry
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Arysexy(m): 2:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Ra.pe news always emanating from this region

What is d cause of this high libido and preference for minors?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by lucyc(f): 2:08am On Jan 19, 2015
This story get K leg ooh. 14years old in primary six
lured with 50 naira to buy sweet

24 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Bifwoli: 2:08am On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:
Nigeria is gradually becoming like South Africa on rape cases! That is very bad! Something needs to be done to criminalize it by giving them a long jail sentence of 30 years.

If this mumu is too hungry to be inside a woman i'll give him a free trip to the inside of the Statue of lady Liberty.
Hope this pervert rots in jail.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by liveyourlife: 2:09am On Jan 19, 2015
thanks mtn.

BTW... This case will not succeed in court. Sad but true. She waited too long before examination was carried out. And am sure they haven't even visited a doctor proper. There is no direct evidence of his rape only circumstantial. And its trite law that Circumstantial evidence alone cannot convict an accused in our courts. The little girl's evidence will only be admitted as corroboratory evidence.

Sad but true. That nigga is walking.

by the way visit http:// - Thanks for the support.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by reaky(m): 2:09am On Jan 19, 2015
What is all this angry

I have seven kids and she is the third child

She is 14 third in a family of seven

Let's assume d

1st one is 18
2nd one is 16
3rd one is 14 in primary 6
4th one is 12
5th one is 10
6th one is 8
7th one is 6

And dis man was able to lure her with ₦50 at 14 (poverty) is in that family

This woman created her problems

In Nigeria of today and d woman happily hatched seven children hmmm Kontinu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:09am On Jan 19, 2015
60 years old bachelor? and he never run go village go find who he offend so as to beg the person. Now see what he has done to himself.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by slimpoppa(m): 2:10am On Jan 19, 2015
nawa for some old men sha.
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by sapientia(m): 2:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Thank God Buhari will never rule this country.. Cos if he do.. This wont be a crime

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by sankky: 2:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Sad case.
Rape haunts minors for years.
A 60 year old man ?

I suggest a psychiatrist evaluation, then Lab tests for STDs. He seems a pedophile which is why he wont marry a woman but will happily go for a minor.
After which the law takes its course.
Its a pity the old woman has lost her fourth and last child [Segun] to rape at the ripe age of 60.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by hansad: 2:13am On Jan 19, 2015
But so this type of slum still de for Lagos? From ACN to APC since 1999. Poor girl, that environment makes it easy to trap innocent children for sex.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Nihilist: 2:14am On Jan 19, 2015
lucyc:
This!!

I suspect this girl is a runs girl in training

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by cycline404(m): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2015
God Punish KONJI @ 60
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Truckpusher(m): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2015
lucyc:
Plenty k leg my sister.
A 14 yr old girl should be able to know when a 'bros' is behaving 'unbrosly'...

But at 60?... that dude needs comprehensive medical evaluations and confined to a mental home while stuffing him with drugs meant for mentally unbalanced peeps and keep him on medically induced mental illness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Ilekeh(f): 2:17am On Jan 19, 2015
So disgusting.

What us going on in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by powerblaze(m): 2:17am On Jan 19, 2015
madness angry
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by cassysmallz(m): 2:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Nneka123:
dis people no dey tire angry

So far Poverty, idleness and depression still dey this society, stuffs like this wont be phased out easily......the system has been so polluted and its so sad doe....
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Truckpusher(m): 2:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
So disgusting.

What us going on in Nigeria?
Every man dey para na grin
You no understand ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by lepasharon(f): 2:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Why are Nigerian reporters so graphic about rape ? undecided Kmt
Re: Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Congrats on removing the censor for the word rape. I feel like an adult again.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.