Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? (3549 Views)

The Smell Of Nigerian Girls Artificial Hair - Newsphases / The Smell Of Prayer / How To Rid The Smell Of Cigarette Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
onila:
I also like pine sol smiley

That stuff smells so good.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by ShakurM(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
softysparky:

You must be very tall.
Not that tall at all oo..i still dey grow cheesy...
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by simdam500(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided the smell of armpit, the smell of petroleum, new note money, burnt jollof rice too shocked
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Crayons..those sticky rubber finger crayons
The smell of a wet towel a chick just bathe nd used
Or if she bathe and some soap reamined from not rinsing properly
Smell of big buttocks in my face

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by smoothicon(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2015
smell of a girl's buttocks after bathing.,a female towel jst after use in drying...female hair always smell my girlfriend's....smell of anything new(clothes,money,bags,shoes,books.).

2 Likes

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by lepasharon(f): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
justcoolgmt:
Crayons..those sticky rubber finger crayons
The smell of a wet towel a chick just bathe nd used
Or if she bathe and some soap reamined from not rinsing properly
Smell of big buttocks in my face

shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
lepasharon:

shocked
you like that? I like that u like it lol
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by louiskay(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2015
i love the smell of washed packed....... for long attires ... also love inhaling rob inhaler...... love perceiving gas odour ..... sweet lotion scent on girls hair........ turns meON gan
this thread merits frontpage faa...... mods i hope u people re still very active oo
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by kemiola89(f): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2015
The smell of fermented corn water (Yoruba call it omidun) gets me high, and baby jelly, I so love it.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Tovot: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Lip gloss
scented oil
candles
juice
hair cream..... cheesy
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by clemz85(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
onila:
What unusual things do you like the smell of?

well me

petrol
engine oil
kerosene
shoe polish
paint
pesticide
insecticide
polluted water esp oil spillage

anything toxic in general

whats yrs smiley

ladies hair smell... dirty one o abeg.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Smell of rain on a dusty ground
Smell of my armpit..I just like it grin
Smell of new books and cloth too
The smell of smoke when u strike a match

kemiola89:
The smell of fermented corn water (Yoruba call it omidun).
yeah I can relate with this. Like d smell
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
This deserves front page. Seun and obinoscopy, ishilove
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Emmyk(m): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2015
onila:

well me

petrol
engine oil
kerosene
shoe polish
paint
pesticide
insecticide

whats yrs smiley

Your weird! shocked shocked
@Op, fume from Tipper embarassed
The smell of Harmattan wink
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by baybiemee: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Dust, from first rain and smoke from tipper.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Freiburger(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
The smell from a Poultry farm can be sometimes extremely unfriendly.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Freiburger(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2015
onila:

well me

petrol
engine oil
kerosene
shoe polish
paint
pesticide
insecticide

whats yrs smiley
Lol... they 're all petrochemical products cheesy
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
The smell of fresh meat with blood on it lipsrsealed
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Djicemob: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
I love the smell of the female pleasure transformer grin grin

Takenote seun.I just created another censored word for kitten.Contact me for permission. angry

PS:Alotta weird peeps on here,people like smell of dirty hair,armpits,petrol,gas Etc? Damn!

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by bluefilm: 6:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Mynd44:
Freshly cut grass
The smell after the first drops of rain on a dusty field

Me too.

I so much enjoy that smell of rain on dust...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bedc: Excessive Estimatin Billing By Bedc / Lagos GIS / Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.