Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Want To Make Real Money Online?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Make Real Money Online?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You (880 Views)

How To Make Real And Cool Cash On Dollarson.com / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Do You Need A Financial Breakthrough?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Make Real Money Online?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You by importpro(m): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello Morning,

How are you doing?

Its a wonderfull time here, really killing it this 2015, And i will like you to join me,

I am planning to create a Mastermind Group on facebook for just 100 People (50 From Nairaland, 50 From My Subscribers),

Yea Just 100 People,

And the group will all be about Making Money Online with various available online business ive ventured into and have found much success with, (Almost All Niches)

All Members Will Be Taught and well Coached On Best Online Business Opportunities (Dnt Try To GUESS this Business, You Will Guess Wrong,

All Members also get Access to Numerous Materials, Softwares, Courses, etc (T[b]his Alone Is Worth x10 The Whole Program)[/b]

Thats just a little of what members stand to gain, (You Dare Not Miss it)

In The group, me and my business partners will be available 24/7 to Answer any questions By The members,

Also, members get vip supports always and at the end of each month,
Random members are awarded with Undisclosed Packages (This Package Alone is Mega)

I Will Create A Video on Youtube Explaining What The Group Is All About and The Benefits (in 3 Days Time, or anytime Im Free)

NOTE : The group is a membership Group and It is Not FREE (Members Pay a Token Every MONTH as Subscription),
It Will Cost Members a Token To Join The Group Every Month,

BUT WAIT

So Why Am i Here,
Im Here to ask You Guys How Much Do You Think Is Best, That Can Be Set For The Group Membership Fee,

Because i intend making this the best Ever, I Bet You have never seen anything Related to what im about to do (The So called Gurus Will Be angry With Me Self smiley
So Kindly Comment With The Best Amount You Think Everyone can be paying Every Month As Subscription fee to have access to the group and its Mind BLOWING Contents (You will Get To Find Out When I Finish With The Youtube Video)

As You Know Me, I like people to test MY stuff and i like Helping Them,

For The First 2 People To Comment And Send A Message To ''help100people2015@profitsng.com''
They will Get FREE Access To This Mind Blowing Group For 1 Month,

While ANother Set Of 3 People Will Get 50% Discount On The Group Membership Fee For 3 Months
(They will Only Pay Half Of What Others Are Paying For 3 Months wink

Kindly Send Your NAME,
PHONE NUMBER
to help100people2015@profitsng.com

Thats The Deal and If You Are The First 2, You Get Free Access For 2 Months To Test It Out
And If You are The Next 3, You Get 50% Discount For 3 Months..

I Think ive passed Fair Justice,

NOTE: What you will be getting in this group is something you never thought of, believe me, its going to be the best Investment you will ever make this 2015 (More Details In The Video)

So Kindly Comment Here With The Fair Membership Fee (Price) You Think Members Should Be Paying Monthly,
I Want to make this affordable for everyone, thats why I Want you My Brothers and Sisters To Share Your Opinions With Me...

Ill Be Expecting Your Feedback
Thanks..
Re: Want To Make Real Money Online?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You by needinfo: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Later you then charge them for secret group to whatsapp group.all this people sha.your bubblews viper was not free after all.you wrote 100 percent free.what does that mean.it means that no hidden charges.make una dey keep una words so that people go get confidence to do biz with una.all this small small marketers wey just dey gulibolize beginners.there is God Oooooooooooo
Re: Want To Make Real Money Online?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You by importpro(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
needinfo:
Later you then charge them for secret group to whatsapp group.all this people sha.your bubblews viper was not free after all.you wrote 100 percent free.what does that mean.it means that no hidden charges.make una dey keep una words so that people go get confidence to do biz with una.all this small small marketers wey just dey gulibolize beginners.there is God Oooooooooooo
with respect bro, l stated it clearly in my post AND the guide, that its free for the first 5 people, which i delivered as promised,
so dnt judge me,
#PEACE.
Re: Want To Make Real Money Online?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You by debbydee(f): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
so waiting
Re: Want To Make Real Money Online?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You by importpro(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
debbydee:
so waiting
waiting for the Group?
Kindly suggest a membership fee.
Re: Want To Make Real Money Online?? Then This Will Be The Best Thread For You by MzPinky(f): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2015
I watched for 20seconds.. I'm interested...

(1) (Reply)

Say Bye Bye To Binary Optoins Trading Losses And Grab Consistent Profits Daily / What Profitable Biz Can I Do With 400k? / 9 Ways To Raise Capital For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.