Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Site Hacked, Need Help. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Site Hacked, Need Help. (773 Views)

How To Calculate Total Time A User Spent On My Site / Pls How Do I Submit My Site/blog To Search Engine? / Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Site Hacked, Need Help. by pkang: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2015
I have for the couple of months now been suffering from the hands of hackers. Just last week my site was suspended for phishing and all effort to trace the script proofed abortive that I had to clear everything in my host and reinstall WordPress. Hacking alone has cost me 800 posts very sad.
Two earlier I had to reinstall WordPress again posted last night only to wake up this morning to notice my site hacked again.
As am confused don't really know how easy they get me this much or could it be from my host?
Am not good at HTML and PHP but will be glad if a guy out there could help me out and also advising on how to strengthen my web security.
See my signature to view my site.
Thanks.
Re: My Site Hacked, Need Help. by StarFist(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2015
Are u using verified third party plugging? How often do you change Ur password? Do you click on spam links sent to u via comments or ya Web mail? Hackers don't just crack ya password. So scrutinise ya self

1 Like

Re: My Site Hacked, Need Help. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Me thinks you need paid help and security tips. Get Slyr0x
Re: My Site Hacked, Need Help. by Dameety: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Are you willing to pay for the help you need?
Re: My Site Hacked, Need Help. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
Me thinks you need paid help and security tips. Get Slyr0x
Go get NL's CSO grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Ideas Funded Participate In The Pitch Theater Of ICT &telecomms Expo / A Novice In Java Programming / I Want Someone To Create An App For My Wordpress Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.