Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (55393 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by idu1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
My condolensces on your dead father...
idio.t....
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Vocal...whining...still the same..

Saying the truth. Cocksucka
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Trustyd1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
otosa:
It is truth that Musa Yar'Adua is not more but he still better than our living president.
hmmm is that how u think? Good for u anyway thank God u said is "OUR" living president. And for accepting that a dead person is better than the one that is alive and has the ability to change may dead people be better than you, oya say amen.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by basit322(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
How I wish inec can postpone the date of the presidential election, for the soul called thieves ( pdp n apc ) so that we can enjoy more of their abusive languages over each other and their empty promises
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Vote wisely

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by menxer: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
I was shocked that Punch accepted that advert on their front page.

Is that advert becoming of a Christian?
why stoop that low in the name of political campaign?

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
otosa:
It is truth that Musa Yar'Adua is not more but he still better than our living president.
Yeah, because his manhood lives on forever. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by tswitch: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Well the Fayose we all know takes the bull by the horns or balls (depending on where you are standing) but the most important thing is-the bull is controlled/mastered.
Enough of idoms,today's advert on Punch Newspaper is what everyone in the know and corridors of power are aware of.
So if Fayose wants to pubicise it.
He can go ahead!

Freedom of the press.
Freedom of expression.
Freedom of speech.
No decree 4!

If the retired general debunks the claim he should subject himself to a comprehensive medical test with the results published.
Shikena!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by segnys007(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
tswitch:
Well the Fayose we all know takes the bull by the horns or balls (depending on where you are standing) but the most important thing is-the bull is controlled/mastered.
Enough of idoms,today's advert on Punch Newspaper is what everyone in the know and corridors of power are aware of.
So if Fayose wants to pubicise it.
He can go ahead!

Freedom of the press.
Freedom of expression.
Freedom of speech.
No decree 4!

If the retired general debunks the claim he should subject himself to a comprehensive medical test with the results published.
Shikena!
to say you are FOOLIS H is a truism!

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by momahnany(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
who can still recall fayose wearing bullet proof vest during his campaign?, he s a born thug
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by iampartyboy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
Though i do not wish anyone dead but we are tired of having state burial
We? how much u dey spend for the burials?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Choi . . .

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by tswitch: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
segnys007:
to say you are FOOLIS H is a truism!

Young man whenever you address your betters it will be of benefit if you do the following:
1. Write legibly - if you cant,invest the money spent for data bundle on "Queens Premier".
2. Use correct lexis-it is unappealing to have to decipher the gibberish you wrote in your bid to insult your elder(how does that differentiate you from Ayo?)

But obviously you dont know better since stupidity and frustration has overwhelmed all your faculties.
Omo iranu jati jati!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Abacha is from NE not NW.

Punch should be boycotted by well-meaning Nigerians for allowing that advert.

my 1 cent
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by emeka2847: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2015
cytochromeC:
So It is time to use death as campaign? This is really sad. Politics has always been a dirty game, I just never knew it could get this dirty and ugly. What a shame. How can these pdp members be this clueless and extremely daft? I'm really irritated with this development.

What about Tafawa Balewa? Abi didn't he die in office too? Why are they hiding that?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by luvmijeje(f): 4:33am On Jan 20, 2015
I'm so proud of Nigerians' reaction...... I'm proud that majority knows that politics at the expense of our lives is a big No No No. I'm really disappointed in Punch Newspapers, as a lot of people said, no amount of money is worth that advertisement.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by MAYOWAAK: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2015
What trash deserves.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by patpaul: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2015
God knows how to answer people who believe they are born to rule!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Allow who? A stark illiterate?
Godforbid, if you like him so, why not take him to your village to preside over affairs there.
Ignored

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him"