Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? (4909 Views)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Baba419:

I can see you like watching testosterone working grin
Odikwa risky oh!

Plus you might end up in a cell with that guy and change back #cinderella
Still in my room practicing my catwalk

I'm interested to see what all fuss about.

Oh dang...way to put me in a volatile situation. The only way to get outta that pickle would be to couple the element of surprise with some quick thinking, and administer a cut kick straight to the johns...good thing brawlers aren't typically put in the same cell, eh.

Lolll, a good catwalk is never practiced - it's innate. You either have it, or you don't tongue
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh dang...way to put me in a volatile situation. The only way to get outta that pickle would be to couple the element of surprise with some quick thinking, and administer a cut kick straight to the johns...good thing brawlers aren't typically put in the same cell, eh.

Lolll, a good catwalk is never practiced - it's innate. You either have it, or you don't tongue
Funny indeed grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Baba419(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Thank God am no brawler, wouldn't want to meet the male you shocked

Pic reminds me of ladies in heels grin

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by optimiza: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am I guy... If I change to woman I will stand erect urinating
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by mentorandfriend(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
ifyalways:
Kpekus. Possibly a wild thre..esomes
You too like this thing die. Choi.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Joel3(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
me never, it will not happen.

I will just sleep till I am done.

Love being a man. Bleep ladys
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by berryBee(f): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
That will be an amazing one hour..I wll pee standing up, I wll check how high the 'thing' can go while peeing. I wll quickly rush outside before time go finish, hook up with a super hot gal, shag her, and know how it feels to have konji as a guy n orgasm as well grin
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Thinkr(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
I will video myself twerking half naked and upload on youtube. I will also snap lots of pix bending my legs like the girls do and also do the pouting lips. I will also play with a plantain smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Thinkr(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
berryBee:
That will be an amazing one hour.. I wll pee standing up, I wll check how high the 'thing' can go while peeing. I wll quickly rush outside before time go finish, hook up with a super hot gal, shag her, and know how it feels to have konji as a guy n orgasm as well grin
Lmao* so na that one be ya problem. Very funny grin
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You too like this thing die. Choi.
cheesy

angry . Hope you've started saving for the car? Onye leggedez benz aburokwa maka my daughter. lolz
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
berryBee:
That will be an amazing one hour..I wll pee standing up, I wll check how high the 'thing' can go while peeing. I wll quickly rush outside before time go finish, hook up with a super hot gal, shag her, and know how it feels to have konji as a guy n orgasm as well grin
Well planned
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by shevon: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Go Bleep my brains out to know what sex feels like to a woman.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
ifyalways:
cheesy

angry . Hope you've started saving for the car? Onye leggedez benz aburokwa maka my daughter. lolz
grin ifyalways obi adiro gi mma o..
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
shevon:
Go Bleep my brains out to know what sex feels like to a woman.
Lol.. Naxoo bros.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Queening(f): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
I will run around naked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by mentorandfriend(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
ifyalways:
cheesy

Hahahaha.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Queening:
I will run around naked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So wats d point running unclad
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Queening(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
kene05:

So wats d point running unclad
i always wanted to do dat, b4 1 hour elapses i would hv worn my cloths nd nobody will recognise me.Do u get d point now?
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by oweniwe(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
i will rush go buy all manners of female clothes and try em out in front of the mirror....

Select a lovely short gown.... Then go out and start hugging guys.... I will make sure i press my breazz on dia chest well well...

Then enta okada to a hunky guy's house, seduce him..... And raise my legs high up the ceiling while he is poumding.... Grab his bom bom.... Raise my legs even higher.....

And i'll make sure d whole street hear mai moanzzz....!!....

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Queening:
i always wanted to do dat, b4 1 hour elapses i would hv worn my cloths nd nobody will recognise me.Do u get d point now?
Oh.. Lol i nw grab tongue
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
oweniwe:
i will rush go buy all manners of female clothes and try em out in front of the mirror....

Select a lovely short gown.... Then go out and start hugging guys.... I will make sure i press my breazz on dia chest well well...

Then enta okada to a hunky guy's house, seduce him..... And raise my legs high up the ceiling while he is poumding.... Grab his bom bom.... Raise my legs even higher.....

And i'll make sure d whole street hear mai moanzzz....!!....
Guy u funny ehhh
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Baba419:

Thank God am no brawler, wouldn't want to meet the male you shocked

Pic reminds me of ladies in heels grin

I'm no brawler either, I've never fought a day in my life lol. As for the 'male me', it's not by force bro. There's always someone just itching for that particular type of physical release -among others - at a bar. I'll def be able to find someone who does

I reckon that probably takes a lot more skill than wearing heels. If I could wear heels everyday, I would.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:03am On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin grin

Funny comments.........

Trading places.........

Roy will twerk for one hour.....

Roy will attempt to toast a man......

Roy will wear a g-string.........

Roy will have a lesbian partner come over.....

Roy will...... never be a woman
cry cry cry
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:04am On Jan 21, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm no brawler either, I've never fought a day in my life lol. As for the 'male me', it's not by force bro. There's always someone just itching for that particular type of physical release -among others - at a bar. I'll def be able to find someone who does

I reckon that probably takes a lot more skill than wearing heels. If I could wear heels everyday, I would.

You will be a dangerous man to hang around..... tongue
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by KanwuliaJara: 4:44am On Jan 21, 2015
No desire to be A BLACK MAN o.
Tufiakwa! cheesy
The lowest of all totem poles!
TA! cry
Because of one constantly itching blokos?
Very comfortable being a puss-puss! wink
It never itches!
Amen!!!! cool
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by kene05(m): 5:54am On Jan 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Tufiakwa! cheesy
TA! cry
It never itches!
Amen!!!! cool
Hmm. U sure?
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by KanwuliaJara: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2015
kene05:

Hmm. U sure?

Very sure!!!! cool
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by finofaya: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Tufiakwa! cheesy
TA! cry
It never itches!
Amen!!!! cool

If you were to be the opposite sex for an hour, would you commit suicide?
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by KanwuliaJara: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2015
finofaya:

If you were to be the opposite sex for an hour, would you commit suicide?

Yes! kiss
Death is far bera! kiss
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by finofaya: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes! kiss
Death is far bera! kiss

Lol. It is better to die than to be a black man. Okay o.
Re: If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? by KanwuliaJara: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2015
finofaya:

Lol. It is better to die than to be a black man. Okay o.

Oh yes o!
The curse of the EARTH! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Things a Husband Should Not Do To His Wife / Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night / For Men In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.