Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) (51234 Views)

PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by arsetalks(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Is it GEJ that placed the advert?

Having said that, the advert is in bad taste abd I do not support such adverts.
Are you serious? Are you honestly saying GEJ is not aware? Seriously?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by mavinc4u(f): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmmm. Has it gotten to that level of death? Nigeria politics na wah oh
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by adanny01(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]Our message is clear, South says no to Born to Rule. South says no to Government being a Northern Industry that they plague the country will chronic violence becos power shifted for a tenure.

South says no to the imposing of a sick Buhari on Nigerians for the second time round by Tinubu and OBJ Southwest.We have had Yaradua, Murtala and Abacha die in office, say no to Buhari state funeral.

South says no corruption and yes corruption has decreased significantly under GEJ government as noted by Transperancy International(Global Institution) for the first time in Nigeria History.

GEJ must complete his tenure and tan agenda for all Nigeria and leave Office in 2019[/size]

[size=18pt]LET THE SOUTH VOTE HIM ON THEIR OWN! grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by bizhub: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari is too old and outdated....he needs rest and quality time with his grand children...Nigeria wahala will worsen his health

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by donrescue1: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=ceejay80s
post=29926240]To me pdp is going to far, saw todays punch newspaper and i
wasn't happy , the message its telling me is that buhari will die.
Pls zoom to see it clearly
i wonder who approved the advert

such an intolerance...! ouch!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by GentleYoung(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is very wrong,someone must pay darely for this.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by khemisty(f): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bottom of the paper is written Ayo Fayose, that mean he is d one behind it
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dreambeat:
I think the advert went too far,I am certainly not in support of it.I am sure GEJ was not pre-informed before Fayose placed this advert.It is a no no for me

My friend maybe you should go and look up smear campaigns against, Hillary, Obama etc. That is what democracy is all about. Or do you prefer they start hunting themselves down like bush meat as they did in the past? APC should come up we something more damaging and stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lilimax:

Why would PunchNg, a national dailies originated from the SW publish this sort of advert?
The polity is currently being heated up shocked
honestly,I am very shocked Punch could be used as a tool to incite violence,knowing that it is the most widely read newspaper. I think this is a perfect plan by PDP to cause problems between the northwest and southwest people of Nigeria.

I am highly disappointed at Punch Newspapers.

3 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Lailerh(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Life and death is in the hands of God. It's not a matter of history repeating itself
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by damola57: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who talk say GEJ no go die before Buhari? Death no be by age o, it is when it comes.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by morsadh(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
With what I am seeing, may God help us. I doubt there will still be a Nigeria after February 2015 elections, whethet GEJ or GMB wins.
sad
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Akshow: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
condralbede:
I guess ur drugs has expired......
Its u who is high on ogogoro and kai kai.....mumu
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by tarantuler: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tomorrow is promised to no one. What gives Fayose the impression that Buhari will not outlive him or his candidate? Let us learn to consider God before we do things. This advert is an unfortunate one.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by delegiwa(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
arsetalks:

Authorizing this despicable advert and being aware are 2 different things my dear.

Going by your stance, can we also hold GMB liable for Amaechi's treasonable utterances about forming a separate government?

Let's leave GEJ out of this one please.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
woodcook:
It is politics, that is how its done. I prefer they do it this way than assassination. It is called smear campaign if you can't stand the heat you have no business in the kitchen.
a smear campaign that can incite violence? Are you kidding me? The northerners in PDP will definitely not like this.

Jonathan is finished!!

3 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Our message is clear, South says no to Born to Rule. South says no to Government being a Northern Industry that they plague the country will chronic violence becos power shifted for a tenure.

South says no to the imposing of a sick Buhari on Nigerians for the second time round by Tinubu and OBJ Southwest.We have had Yaradua, Murtala and Abacha die in office, say no to Buhari state funeral.

South says no corruption and yes corruption has decreased significantly under GEJ government as noted by Transperancy International(Global Institution) for the first time in Nigeria History.

GEJ must complete his tenure and tan agenda for all Nigeria and leave Office in 2019

Born to rule my yanssh. Nonesense theory.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by divaoflife: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Am so not liking the way these insensitive people are going about their campaign o.
What is that suppose to mean?
Thought there was a pact to make this elecion violence free?This is indeed a good way of honouring that pact.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by presh2mos: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
How sure are we that this isn't the handiwork of the opposition party just to ignites the northerners?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by tivta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
woodcook:

My friend maybe you should go and look up smear campaigns against, Hillary, Obama etc. That is what democracy is all about. Or do you prefer they start hunting themselves down like bush meat as they did in the past? APC should come up we something more damaging and stop crying.
. God bless your intelligence a million folds. Its obvious you are really educated from watching world happenings. This is what I also said cause I remember how sara plain attacked the hell out of obama. Nigerians are always too hypocritical,they call their president clueless,he doesn't respond cause he knows he is at fault in some areas but when someone posts an advert about a possible mishap aka death they start crying fowl. What of all the insults placed on the president? Anyway am sure jonathan will discredit him self from the advert just to let peace rain cause he knows how over sensitive nigerians are.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by ibrahimdanlam: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mumu GEj,we wul stil vote him even do he is goin 2 spend 1day in office,he wil perfom beta dan ur 6 year in office.wenid change wenid peace wenid Employment, infct it's only a evil wil vote gej

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by PointB: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
kings09:

How u de reason like dis. Y wld 1 play politics with death. If d result start nw, am sure u ll be nowhere to be found including fayose too

It's a question you will do well to direct to Tinubu! Ask why of all the able bodied young people in APC it is the unlettered, old, and sickly looking Buhari he would choose to foist on Nigeria! Smarting from the Yar Adua debacle, why shouldn't Nigerians worry about a repeat of death on throne?

How is this geriatric Buhari they best candidate ahead of the likes of Rochas, Ribadu, Kwakwanso, or even Ameachi? Me think Buhari is being set up for a great fall like Humpty Dumpty!

Buhari should be under intensive care in old people's home. I can only wish him Goodluck!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by tivta(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
berem:
a smear campaign that can incite violence? Are you kidding me? The northerners in PDP will definitely not like this.

Jonathan is finished!!
. He can never be finished cause the advert did not come from him directly. Come how much are you being paid to be blind to facts about how politics works? Always trying to defend your candidate when he is wrong, yes jonathan has issues but he has something your candidate lacks, TOLERANCE.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by missphumby(f): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin
Sabadon:
this season film is getting more suspense filled....watching with keen interest

Same here. *spreads mat* watching it on my black and white TV.

*modified*
I dey Cinema dey watch am with my coke and popcorn, abeg wetin be the title of the movie? incase I wan buy d season 2 when I finish this season 1
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Qyubee(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Akshow:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was
corrupt he built third mainland bridge in
lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT
from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could
remember Abacha built National Hospital and
Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we
bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari
was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within
the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but
he was the first to make nigerianworkers
taste good salary giving them a minimum
wage immediately he took over and he
conducted the election that brought about d
democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na
Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but
why can't you go against him with facts when
he said after paying our debts he left
67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which
u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don
chop. Yaradua was corrupt but he stopped
militancy in Niger delta paying dem good
monthly stipends and he granted them
amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum
wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed
into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy,
promised electricity and refineries but weno
see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d
money and u said no corruption in nigeria.
Why u no build second Niger bridge and a
refinery; stop boko haram and use these to
campaign for second term sir? U come dey
use cassava and petrol station de campaign.
Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us
sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just
being stubborn because the power sweet u
lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and
I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk
of awhole naija. We no hate u but we need
who fit handle naija. We supported and voted
u then but you disappointed us so its time to
vote u out again. Power must change hands
sir so stop blaming past leaders because
they're still better than you. You're visionless
and clueless. #NO 2 GEJ 2015##
ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame past
Leaders
oshe ur head de dia!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
arsetalks:

So you mean anybody who wants to place an ad for Jonathan on a personal capacity has to get permission from him?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
kingthreat:

Born to rule my yansh. Nonsense theory.

Are you minding the fool?? He says we are forcing Buhari on him.. he. Has forgotten that everyone is entitled to vote..how did they force it on him?

2 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by soggy28(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
This style of campaigning and several others like wassce,gmb's age,chairmanship of ptf are all pointing in one direction,which is dt the pdp is under serious pressure.they are not sure of victory in this election so they are becoming jittery!
Well i want them to continue coz the more they do the more gmb is becoming more popular to nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by afosahid: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:
But I thought that was the original idea of the promoter of old and ill Buhari? They hope he dies in office (sooner than later), so that Osinbajo (Tinubu's stooge) will take over from him! It's an open secret!

What's the big deal if Fayose opt not to play along? Abeg free the man jor!

If you dont see anything wrong with this advert, then your cluelessness knows no bounds...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.