Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) (51223 Views)

PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Nigerians Blast Gov.Fayose On Twitter Over His Controversial PDP Ad(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by midolian(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
callmenow:

I saw Fayose as the advertiser. Why bring JONATHAN into this. You must be bereft of intelligence
And who is Fayose doing it for? Alison maduekwe announced the reduction in fuel price yestnyt. Who takes the credit? "Don't be fooled by what am saying, listen carefully and try to hear what m not saying"..nw I see GEJ is surrounded by DICKHEADS like u and dahz why his govt has failed

3 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by SWG1: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=omowolewa post=29929907]GEJ should call his boiz to order.
God gives life and he knows the time range of it.

[/quote

And now ppl are playing God, thinking GEJ is above death .

pls follow my signature
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
I nor even c wetin them write 4 d Punch newspaper sef.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by slap1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Irresponsible journalism. The Punch shouldn't have accepted the advert.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
All these politithiefcians fit do anything to win. It is a very dirty game. Sidon-look na dog name. We dey watch the film dem dey act for HDD
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by soggy28(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
woodcook:

My friend maybe you should go and look up smear campaigns against, Hillary, Obama etc. That is what democracy is all about. Or do you prefer they start hunting themselves down like bush meat as they did in the past? APC should come up we something more damaging and stop crying.
They dd dt in d past n all of u were accusing dem of nt respecting the office of the president
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Anyone that which GMB death will die before him..Gbam!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceejay80s:

its best u watch from europe or america or any other country, with time, u wont see anything to watch again o! This kind of ad can cause civil war,
even seun no fit collect dis kind advert.
Punch newspaper is a disgrace
you summed it up; no sensible media outlet should accept the advert in the first place. As for the sponsor( fayose), i wish him same.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Is it GEJ that placed the advert?

Having said that, the advert is in bad taste abd I do not support such adverts.
Then PDP and GEJ should distance themselves from it, apologise and punish the sponsor without delay.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=28pt] PDP IS ASKING FOR TROUBLE AND THEY WILL GET IT DOUBLE.
DON'T BLAME GMB WHEN THE RIOT STARTS.
GEJ ASKED FOR IT.

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND HIS RE-TARDED GOONS IN THE PDP AND TAN ARE DESPERATE TO STOP MUHAMMAD BUHARI FROM WINNING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, BECAUSE OF THEIR CRIMES OF CORRUPTION IN THE FUEL SUBSIDY SCAMS AND OTHER CORRUPT PRACTICES.

I WILL RATHER SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR A MAN WHO IS FAITHFUL TO HIS WIFE THAN THE MAN WHO IS A SHAMELESS BARE FACED LIAR AND AN ADULTERER FROM UNIPORT TO ABUJA. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
PointB:
But I thought that was the original idea of the promoter of old and ill Buhari? They hope he dies in office (sooner than later), so that Osinbajo (Tinubu's stooge) will take over from him! It's an open secret!

What's the big deal if Fayose opt not to play along? Abeg free the man jor!
God forbid but will you be happy if someone advertises that and your dad or yourself is in Buhari's stead. Some things are taken too far, every soul is sacred, what if this Fayose dies on the eve of the election.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by janvier27(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
What is the sense in this advert. If this leader is so unintelligent, why would a national paper publish this? The message in this advert could have been presented in a more intelligent way. This is offensive.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Anyone who wish GMB dead will die b4 him..Gbam
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]Our message is clear, South says no to Born to Rule. South says no to Government being a Northern Industry that they plague the country will chronic violence becos power shifted for a tenure.

South says no to the imposing of a sick Buhari on Nigerians for the second time round by Tinubu and OBJ Southwest.We have had Yaradua, Murtala and Abacha die in office, say no to Buhari state funeral.

South says no corruption and yes corruption has decreased significantly under GEJ government as noted by Transperancy International(Global Institution) for the first time in Nigeria History.

GEJ must complete his tenure and tan agenda for all Nigeria and leave Office in 2019[/size]
I pity people like you.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by dappyboy0489(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerians react to Punch Newspapers front page ad by Ayo Fayose

Read More here ----> http:///nigerians-react-to-punch-newspapers-front-page-ad-by-ayo-fayose/
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]Our message is clear, South says no to Born to Rule. South says no to Government being a Northern Industry that they plague the country will chronic violence becos power shifted for a tenure.

South says no to the imposing of a sick Buhari on Nigerians for the second time round by Tinubu and OBJ Southwest.We have had Yaradua, Murtala and Abacha die in office, say no to Buhari state funeral.

South says no corruption and yes corruption has decreased significantly under GEJ government as noted by Transperancy International(Global Institution) for the first time in Nigeria History.

GEJ must complete his tenure and tan agenda for all Nigeria and leave Office in 2019[/size]
A tenure is four years dear, the next four years going to him will be through RE-ELECTION and that will be another tenure itself.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by moseslarry(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Its only God that gives and takes live... Whoever came up with this idea of advert is a fool and I just hope the so called hale and hearty GEJ lives to witness the election date sha not talk of pray for evil to befell is fellow human.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by kolokolobi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
The Ayo Fayose governor of ekiti state that posted the advert puts a question mark on another man's life expectancy like he himself has an idea what's ticking on his own life clock. I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Mustay(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
presh2mos:
How sure are we that this isn't the handiwork of the opposition party just to ignites the northerners?

And you have Fayose signing Let's assume that's the theory, Fayose would surely have come out to deny this.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by frainc(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
From facebook by Nnatex David Agu

Brethren this is a desperate & urgent call from d throne of Grace that d brethren in christ are about to make d greatest error of their lives by selling off their kingly heritage for a mess of postage called "change" change into what? Change into what happened to Egypt' sudan, lybia, Algeria & turkey which were once flourishing christain countries but because there also sold their souls on d promise of " it does not matter" they became d last set of christians in those country called constatinople. Today it is history!
D foundation of d planned islamisation of Nigerian was taken in 1989 in abuja by OIC. the signs of the eventual islamisation of Nigerian are awash in d 1999 constitution where islam. sharia are mentioned more than 100times. Not a single mention of christ or chistianity! Fellow christians d battle which ikemba ojukwu died for is what nigerians are facing today..they are telling u to change "change into what? Changing nigerian into an islamic nation? What is boko haram? western education is forbidden! Fellow christians a word is enough for d wise support Goodluck for Nigerian
G Goodluck
B Badluck
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Calculia: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]Our message is clear, Nigeria says no to Born to Rule. Nigeria says no to Government being a Northern Industry that they plague the country will chronic violence becos power shifted for a tenure.

Nigeria says no to the imposing of a sick Buhari on Nigerians for the second time round by Tinubu and OBJ Southwest.We have had Yaradua, Murtala and Abacha die in office, say no to Buhari state funeral.

Nigeria says no corruption and yes corruption has decreased significantly under GEJ government as noted by Transperancy International(Global Institution) for the first time in Nigeria History.

Word!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by PointB: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
aanikky:
God forbid but will you be happy if someone advertises that and your dad or yourself is in Buhari's stead. Some things are taken too far, every soul is sacred, what if this Fayose dies on the eve of the election.

If Fayose dies today, it's doesn't undermine the fact he stated or the inference he made!

Is Buhari not old, and looking sickly? What if Fayose is right and Buhari is being set up to die in office like Yar Adua? Shouldn't we be asking questions about the possibility of this scheme? How come Tinubu and Obj are suddenly friends?

Buhari should see it as an opportunity to proof his fitness to Nigerians, stop holding briefs for him!
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by OLADD: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceejay80s:
To me pdp is going to far, saw todays punch newspaper and i wasn't happy , the message its telling me is that buhari will die.
Pls zoom to see it clearly
i wonder who approved the advert

OP, be sincere to yourself and jettison sentiment. What do you think the fate of a 72-year elderly who is dragged up and down, north, south, east and west by Ameachi and Oyegun under scotching sun would be? Why do we like fooling ourselves in this country? I don't know your age but I assume you're a youth. I challenge you to take a walk around 3 different streets where you reside and see what will be left in your sugar level. With that established, don't you think our Daura man is threading the forgettable paths of Abacha and Ya'adua? Ponder over it.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by pelumiakinboye1: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na wa o, PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is It by force to serve?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Howcomes(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerian Students and Teachers Please Vote Wisely.

we are about to make the Decision that will determine how the next four(4) for years our Life will be.

This decision will affect both the young and the old, Students and teachers, even those who do there business around school environment will be affected.

Remember the Difficulty in getting admission to Sch, Strike that delay you in school, The Cost of Education and the Bad Quality, Lack of Gainful employment, Violence Against Nigerian students that took many teenagers life and made many parents cry, remember the reaction of this cruel Government and Think.

If you are not a victim already, you may be the next victim. it all depends on your decisions. You may place a price tag on your destiny and sell it out, but dont 4get its your cake. once you eat it. u cant have it any more. BEWARE OF BRIEF DELIGHT AND LASTING SUFFERING.

1 Like

Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by herald9: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seriously I'm disappointed...

To hell with PDP and APC... all of them are nothing but dickheads

mtcheeew undecided
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Without doubt,Ayodele fayose is on his way to kirikiri.
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by ceejay80: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
OLADD:

OP, be sincere to yourself and jettison sentiment. What do you think the fate of a 72-year elderly who is dragged up and down, north, south, east and west by Ameachi and Oyegun under scotching sun would be? Why do we like fooling ourselves in this country? I don't know your age but I assume you're a youth. I challenge you to take a walk around 3 different streets where you reside and see what will be left in your sugar level. With that established, don't you think our Daura man is threading the forgettable paths of Abacha and Ya'adua? Ponder over it.
is obasanjo not older than buhar?
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by bjt(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
It beats my imagination how a national newspaper will publish this kind of "advert" on its frontpage. Na wa o
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Fortifive: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is a very serious issue! enough to incite a WAR
Re: Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) by Creamish(f): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is below the belt naa...haba.. Cant it get any lower than this? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.