Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. (1195 Views)

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / How To Buy From Jumia And Get The Item Delivered At Your Door Step. / Order From Jumia And Get Cool Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
The problem Online Stores are currently facing is that people order products online when they dont intend paying for the products and this automatically cause late delivery of products to other customers who are ready to pay.
A Jumia Sales Consultant is here for your order placements and fast delivery of products within 24 maximum for Lagos and maximum 4 days to other states.
For orders of product on cash on delivery, i can only assist in tracking products for fast delivery.

HOW IT WORKS
1. Visit the Jumia website
2. Search for the product u want us to order for you
3. Post the Product name, SKU Specification and contact details
4. Make Payment using Your Nairaland username as depositor
5. Confirmation of Payment
6. Order is processed and product delivered within 24hrs.
OR
Just type the product you need here and we get the necessary specifications and respond back with the price details.
For Cash on Delivery, all we need is the SKU of product ordered and contact address.

FAQ.
1. Is it compulsory to make a commitment, What of cash on delivery?. No, its not compulsory but i can't guarantee you the exact delivery time as i won't be able to pick the product from the store when not paid for ,notwithstanding i can be able to track your product for you.

2. Can't I place the order and make Payment online myself? Yes you can. As a Jumia Sales Consultant I can do pick up of the product from the warehouse and get it delivered to your house in time.

3. What if the product ordered is not available and have made Payment? Here before you make Payment I would first Confirm if the product is available or not.
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello people.... keep the enquiries coming in
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Hello
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Hello people
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by wealthlift(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2015
You work with Jumia?
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by martin1985(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2015
How do you want to accpmplish this when its boldy stated on Jumia website that the delivery timeline is within 3-8days. Even Konga, no fit try wetin you dey yan so
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
wealthlift:
You work with Jumia?
yes I work with jumia as a Sales consultant.
martin1985:
How do you want to accpmplish this when its boldy stated on Jumia website that the delivery timeline is within 3-8days. Even Konga, no fit try wetin you dey yan so
As a consultant, I am privileged to walk into our store to pick up the goods and deliver it in person or expedite it delivery.
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good night people
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Good morning people...same day shipping you will love.
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by twinskenny(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
demosoft:
Good morning people...same day shipping you will love.
can u deliver rechargeable fan to me at yaba tommorow?
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2015
twinskenny:
can u deliver rechargeable fan to me at yaba tommorow?
yes we can deliver it , if you place the order before the cut off time of 10am. It will be delivered the next day if you order after 10am.
Re: Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. by demosoft: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Morning people

(1) (Reply)

How Am Been Scammed By A Fellow Nairalander. / Must Read! Story Of A Successful Woman Coffin Maker. Pix / Entrepreneurs/Aspiring Entrepreneurs in SAGAMU/ODOGBOLU/IJEBU Letz Brainstorm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.